4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient inventory management and order fulfillment capabilities. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time inventory updates, and improved shipping accuracy. The app can handle high order volumes and supports multi-channel inventory management. Advanced features like automation rules and detailed 3PL billing options are also appreciated. Customer support is responsive and helpful, and the app includes valuable reporting tools. Some merchants have reported issues with inventory syncing and found the app complex to fully understand.

June 27, 2016

This company is great! Always quick to respond and readily available to work with you to get any task done whether big or small. Wish more companies had a customer service team like these guys.

The Zigzag Stripe
4 days using the app
Edited July 29, 2020

I originally wrote this review under the wrong app. Wanted to put it in the correct place. Overall we have been relatively disappointed with this product. It is extremely powerful but is missing basic functionality that can make it or break it for your company depending on your business model. We operate with a lot of backorders, when stock comes in and is processed in for receipt, we need our oldest orders (customers who have been patiently waiting) to get their items first. The ship hero system randomly decides where to allocate it with no ryme or reason. It generally will skip tons of older orders and allocate it to newer orders; it will randomly give a couple to a bigger order and skip the rest, it just doesnt make any sense how it works. In many cases it will remove allocation from someone that has been waiting and give their products to other people. The system just simply needs to work where it allocates stock to the oldest orders first, if the user chooses to move an order up to a higher priority then they can do that themselves. If it wasn't for this constant struggle we are having with this allocation fiasco we would give it five stars.

HCC Tactical
2 months using the app
ShipHero replied July 29, 2020

Sir Michael - tough write up, but appreciate the honesty.

We have addressed this issue and changed our allocation algorithm to allocate oldest order first unless you explicitly set a new order to have a higher allocation priority.

I apologize that we let you down on this. We made changes based on your feedback and appreciate your communication on this.

Edited December 16, 2016

Only problem I've encountered thus far is Multi-Packages using UPS for my business.

After spending THOUSANDS of dollars on employee salary integrating software for testing, buying $1,200+ in hardware (ipad,socket mobile scanner,cases,mounting bracket) this one left me without a solution for my business. I am now looking for alternatives that use the same hardware I just purchased to use instead so I didn't just waste all that money.

Had not loosing out on so much and left high and dry with a estimated solution resolved in two months...

2 out of 5...

This app could get better with age... maybe in two months :P but for the time being, not going to work for my business. Get to developing boys... UPS' API will allow you multi package shipments, I assure you! Just get it in there!

Also work on USPS native integration?

Big business' on shopify looking for solutions with multi-package shipments I assure you! Don't miss out on opportunities with these silly problems ShipHero Team!

I would give this company 5 stars if they had a better system in place for multi-package shipments with UPS that would allow me to use this expensive ipad and scanner I just purchased.

Open Source Steel
About 2 months using the app
October 2, 2017

My business never got this app to work. We had some costly mistakes due to using this app; however, we did receive support. Eventually, it started feeling like they were avoiding us and we felt like we were being a pain to them. After 30 days of trying to get this app to work, we finally gave up and they gave us our money back.

Clear Jelly Stamper 2
About 1 month using the app
July 16, 2016

Had high hopes for this solution. The team is extremely responsive to questions, and setup was generally quick and easy (a few glitches we had to investigate and resolved with fresh data uploads). Unfortunately, we found three dealbreakers for us so we won't continue past the 14 day free trial. 1) The app to take inventory is really clunky, requires way too many steps to scan a barcode, change numbers and update the cycle count 2) There are too few reports available for us - they wanted to charge $600-$1000 for a custom report format that would simply tell us what sold today/needs replenishing from our offsite warehouse stock 3) Their shipping discounts aren't any better than we get straight from paypal, and using the USPS service requires an Endicia account (the version they recommended to fully integrate costs an additional $19.99/mo).

I was willing to pay $199/mo and add quite a few steps to our fulfilment process to solve our warehousing and sales floor problems, but I quit the trial once we found we couldn't get what we felt were basic data reports. We will look elsewhere for a better fit solution..

Creative Brick Builders
12 days using the app
Edited October 28, 2018

No free trial like other apps associated to Shopify, so be careful or you will be charged promptly then request for a return.

racingbrake
5 days using the app
ShipHero replied March 7, 2019

We make it very clear we have a 30-day money back policy. We refunded you within minutes of you saying you didn't want to pay, and we messaged you straight away. We're still waiting for you to respond.

February 25, 2017

We sell on multiple Shopify stores as well as Amazon via FBA and Seller Fulfilled Prime and do over $7million US in revenue. ShipHero is our entire backend including order management, purchase orders, returns, profitability reporting, handling FBA replenishments, shipping orders for our regular daily orders and our flash sales, etc. ShipHero is extremely powerful and robust. I could not recommend it more highly.

Rollmore
30 minutes using the app
December 15, 2013

I need this app - how can I get it.

Erin Louise
February 25, 2016

We have a very unique business and have explored options that would cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars. But the amazing team at Ship Hero helped us tweak a couple of things and we now have a picking & packing solution that is faster than any machine solution we've been presented and it's completely scalable with our rapid growth. On top of that we're probably only using 30% of the true capability! I would highly recommend Ship Hero to any business needing stock, inventory or shipping management!

Youfoodz Development Site