4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient inventory management and order fulfillment capabilities. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time inventory updates, and improved shipping accuracy. The app can handle high order volumes and supports multi-channel inventory management. Advanced features like automation rules and detailed 3PL billing options are also appreciated. Customer support is responsive and helpful, and the app includes valuable reporting tools. Some merchants have reported issues with inventory syncing and found the app complex to fully understand.

January 31, 2019

If you want a inventory program that randomly doesn't update your shopify inventory correctly then this is perfect! It also enable you to randomly sell sizes that you do not have in stock ... a great tool for destroying your customer loyalty and retention!

EMMA GO SHOES
Denmark
Over 1 year using the app
ShipHero replied March 7, 2019

Hello Martin! Definitely got off to a confusing start that was not up to our standards either, we're sorry you had the store connection issue. After having worked with you to get your issue resolved and your operations running we see you're in a better place - hooray! Now you've been with us for a few months, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

July 2, 2014

Love the App...thx for all the help Aaron

Fashion Nova
13 days using the app
Edited June 17, 2019

Although we chose to not integrated ShipHero for the particular store we were trying it on, because it was more advanced and feature-rich than we needed at this time, the platform and it's abilities are outstanding. Even more so, the team and support at ShipHero - especially Matt - was worth the 5-star review itself. Their scheduling and onboarding process was very thorough and detailed. The support we received was very good especially for the asking price. I am sure as this store scales ShipHero will likely be integrated at some point, but for now, it's a bit overkill for us.

Envoyer Fine Wines
12 days using the app
February 1, 2019

The app is great most of the time it works as it should but when the problems/bugs comes be prepared for even 2 weeks waiting time to get that fixed. Shiphero did have chat support, then they shut it down. Now they have form to fill.... When you get a reply to your message you noticed that even you know more about Shiphero that this first Customer Support assistant. There are lots of guys who know how to fix the problems but you have to first tackle the Shiphero first shield and it takes time.

I just see that this big and expensive app should have rapid customer service because when something bad happens its slows your business or even shut it down and who can worth that? Nobody.

App works 85% time without problems and I recommend you buy if you have the skills to solve the problems without any help from Shiphero.

App 3.8 / 5
Customer Support 1/5

Dick Johnson
Finland
11 months using the app
ShipHero replied March 7, 2019

Sincerely appreciate your feedback. Great we are helping you with our product, not so great our support missed the mark. We are adding more support team members and as our team continues to grow, will be introducing both chat and phone support.

August 16, 2019

Sadly we had the worst 6 months ever using this app, The support gave terrible advice, we had to figure out most things on our own, had constant problems and had to manage a huge mess while deleting them from our software to integrate a new system. It was pretty stressful.

HappierToGive
10 months using the app
ShipHero replied August 16, 2019

This is extremely sad to hear. I personally (Nicholas) had reached out and chatted with Taylor on a couple of the setup issues which were related to billing setup (there was a bug we needed to resolve) along with some settings that were incorrectly configured. As a team that sees a reflection of our work through our customers, a 1-star review is hard to take as we typically get it right. We're sorry we were not the solution for you.

December 8, 2018

We use ShipHero to run our operation. We have several shopify stores and sell on Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We peak at a bit over 1,000 orders a day.
ShipHero is the most sophisticated software for running an ecommerce business. ShipHero syncs inventory automatically and works great. ShipHero allows us to ship quickly and accurately. We use the mobile apps and web app for shipping.
The system is fast, reliable and has a ton of complex functionality.
If you're running an ecommerce business with scale (say over $5million in annual revenue), there is no better solution that ShipHero.

kitsunebjj
10 days using the app
ShipHero replied March 8, 2019

"Sophisticated" - so fancy. Thank you for your feedback! Happy to see you're kicking arse KitsuneBJJ. Let us know if you need anything.

April 9, 2019

I reached out to shiphero to request a new field in the Automation Rules, to allow us to have a start and stop time and date for offering our customers a free gift with purchase. After contacting a few apps, shiphero was the only one that offered a solution. Now we don't have to manually set this rule!

The Mint Julep Boutique
9 months using the app
ShipHero replied April 9, 2019

Yes! Absolutely happy that addition to the automation options helped - we have a lot more improvements coming which we think you will love. Thank you for the review :)

November 21, 2018

It's a good app when it's working.
Let me tell you about my experience.
The quantity of the product is not sinkable with my store.
Allocated is not working properly and cannot be used.
Unable to identify warehouse.
If you don't believe me, please email me.
I'll share my screenshot.
dlaeogusqkqh@naver.com

storets.com
6 months using the app
ShipHero replied March 7, 2019

Hey there! I'm Nicholas and I'm the coFounder of ShipHero and want to make sure you're good. Hopefully our support team solved the issues you had with your setup as I'm seeing you're shipping successfully, several months after your review. Feel free to message me nicholas[at]shiphero[dot]com if you need anything.

August 27, 2020

The shipping of orders is amazing - inventory management is horrible it always oversells inventory and the API with Shopify is not working currently. The customer service people are nice but it takes so long to get tech support help when we have urgent issues. (you can pay extra to have support, but why pay for tech support when the product should be working) You also must pay $99/user if you are on the basic plan. We have lots of packers and this is not ideal especially when you're paying for a service that only works 25% of the time. Hoping for improvements but until then I am shopping around for new systems. Also I will mention that when I recently spoke to support he was so nice and I told him my frustration was with the system and not him and he said "yes we get a lot of angry customer calls". Not impressed.

Little Bipsy Collection
6 months using the app
ShipHero replied August 28, 2020

Hey Taylor,

Nicholas here. Disappointing to read we're missing the mark for you and your team. I've spoken with support to get an understanding of what we're tripping up on - expect a personal reach out from Jen shortly so we can get back on the right track.

February 27, 2022

This review is primarily for the ShipHero 3PL software. Before moving to ShipHero, we were fulfilling 5K+ orders/mo very manually—no SKUs or inventory tracking, manual 3PL billing for other brands we fulfill for etc. We evaluated several 3PL solutions to help us scale fulfillment our own brands, as well as build out a new warehouse to grow our 3PL company. We finally settled on ShipHero because of the full suite 3PL software they've built rather than using separate apps for what we needed. We scored with Brett Oliveira initially, and then Mike Azimi as our onboarding specialist, and he was AMAZING to work with. The onboarding was super smooth, and we're now shipping 7K+ orders/mo for several brands from our first warehouse running ShipHero within a matter of weeks. Some specific things we really appreciate about ShipHero 3PL software: - Kits! We can create a kit SKU and assign multiple items to be picked/tracked as components in different locations in the warehouse.
- The efficiency of the picking flow through the warehouse.
- Replenishment reports for optimizing our team to restock pickable locations.
- Using Purchase Orders for receiving inventory is super streamlined, and makes it easy for our team to be efficient.
- The whole iOS/scanner implementation makes it easy to onboard new employees and make them productive immediately.
- Custom orders statuses that we can use to have pickers focus on specific 3PL brands.
- Order automation rules for adding SKUs to orders based on the product SKUs (e.g. adding ring box SKUs to ring orders, necklace pouches to necklace orders, etc.)
- 3PL billing! We haven’t even scratched the surface yet of all the detailed levels of billing you can apply to your 3PL customers - per pick, n+ picks, bins used in the warehouse, cubic storage used, etc. GREAT STUFF!
- There’s bound to be more things here as we explore the software further. The big selling point is that they use their own software in their own warehouses which means they dogwood their own features before providing them to us 3PL software customers. Before we started with ShipHero we visited their Allentown warehouse and got a ton of ideas for how to implement our warehouse layout and workflows. We still have yet to nerd out on Xbox Kinect for our packing stations, but they even have a KB article when we have some time :) We’d definitely recommend ShipHero if you’re looking to scale your 3PL company and want a SAAS solution from a growing company that is continually building features that help you grow with them.

Relentless Betrayal
5 days using the app
ShipHero replied March 4, 2022

Hello!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience about working with ShipHero. We're so happy to hear that ShipHero's software is already providing you with measurable results and that the features like 3PL billing and replenishment are working so well for you and your team. Thank you also for giving Brett and Mike A. a shout-out. They are definitely rockstars! We hope that when you install those Xbox adaptive controllers you'll share a picture. We agree that it's a game changer for packing stations. Thank you again.