Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Yurica Labs

This is a great app. Works fantastic, and the team is helpful & supportive. Would highly recommend it.

Afterblackfridaydeals

Shipping rates calc. has a dedicated team who was working on my store from the moment I clicked "Add App".

Stay Cozy Clothing

One of the best & most useful apps ever. It's the one thing that I always wanted to see while shopping online, and I'm happy that I can add this to my store!

Blühen

Unfortunately I could not set up correctly for my store, but the support was super attentive and did everything he could to help me. Highly recommend

Sabong Depot (Game Fowl Supplements Store)

I am fan of Code Belt and this shipping calculator I would say is their magnum opus. it engages customers thus improving user experience and minimizes bounce rate. highly recommended!

Fen & Co

Installed this app to show shipping costs before checkout. Has installed perfectly AND a member of the team tweaked the configuration to fit with my theme better. Very impressed with customer service, thank you.

specific brand

Super easy, works right away after you add it. And they customized it for me to match my theme better and then emailed me about it -- impressive service!

Get More

Easy to install, no needs to know how to code, what html is, I love it, recommend to every drop shipper~

Picta Design

AWESOME APP. 0 Problems so far and it looks so professional. I will update this review if anything bad happens!

oak&pearlclothingco

I used this app to speed up the checkout process and it is working fantastic so far! Shows a map, total cost, and allows for express checkout!