Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

sudzybuggy

They emailed immediately letting me know that they had made some changes to the configurations so that it would better suit my store. Very impressed with their customer service and also the functionality of the app. Thanks!

#Lubelife

Great to save abandoned carts!! They come with a trial period too.. so you can cancel if you don't like them.

safestoresindia

Its good and better rated calculate dropship at the location and delivery rates as ship as smooth handling for shipping charges to stores I feel it a better app for calculation

Hair Cub

These guys provide the best support I've seen on the platform and customize and tailor edit the app to your needs. As for the app, it's functional and effective. A must-have for your store. Will definitely be recommending this.

MAHANA BIKINIS DESIGNER

Useful app to reduce abandoned cart. What a nice overall help to my shopify store. Very easy to install. Thank you!

Green Valley Supply

Excellent support, app was simple to install and integrates well into our existing shipping configurations within shopify.

LetterSeals.com

I have been using the calculator to show my clients the realtime rates for shipping within the US + globally with postal, UPS and DHL options for a year plus now.
It is VERY helpful for the shipping quote to show on the cart page without customers having to move to the checkout process to see the shipping rates.

The most frustrating part of online shopping is to not see my shipping options without having to go through a second step and giving a merchant more personal information - this app step in and gives quotes based on the shoppers location without the need for their input.

The Painted Heirloom

So far so good, but I spent 30 minutes customizing colors, checking out options, etc. Saving along the way, and now, it's reverted to a previous save condition? Odd. EDIT: Looks like Carlos changed my settings without seeking my permission. Not sure how I feel about that, or why it was necessary. Turns out, my wife likes Carlos' choices better.

Anyway, that said, I'm not sure it will work for me in the long run. About to offer USPS Priority CUBIC rates directly to my customers, and I'm thinking this app won't pull in those rates.

EDIT: It does display my USPS Cubic Rates which are being pulled by my Bespoke app which I also pay for. You CAN add your own code to some up with something similar, but anytime a product is added, the customer would have to enter their zip code again. This is nice, just not sure it's worth the $7 in the long run. I'll give it another month and see if sales pick up.

Digital Loggers Direct

Works perfectly!! Good value! This will help eliminate the under/overcharging that drives customer nuts. I just wish we found it sooner! Thanks Andres!!

UPPERcase

This app is a great addition to my site. Now my customers can see shipping as soon as the add items to their cart.