Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Oui Oui Frenchie

We love this app! It was easy to setup, loads quickly, and does exactly what it's supposed to. Thank you!

Tractor Parts To Go

5 stars for sure.Customers are as happy with it as we are.Great support team.We are very satisfied with Shipping Rates Calculator+.

So Not Size Zero

Great app that displays all the shipping charges clearly even within the cart drawer and the cart page! (:

A huge thank you to Deepika, Jennesca and team for helping me integrate perfectly with my theme and prompt fixing of my alignment issues as per requested! ((:

Dear Katie Brown

This is a wonderful app, does exactly what you want with some really great features too and the options for customization are fantastic! I really like the map feature as well as the ability to turn the expected delivery date on or off.

Dasely

I tested the after I downloaded it, it works and even sees that I have a free shipping over $75 which I was afraid it would not see. I am happy by now. I hope that it will more conversion now. If it will be , I will give 5 starts to the app.

Castlebeard

Excellent App. Blends in with your theme and is easy to install. And the customer service is fantastic!

OneWeek.Com

I just added this app today, seems to be doing what it promised. So far i'm happy and will use on another Shopify store we have.

HempSharp

Moonstone Felt And Crystals

Really happy to have found this app after trying other unsuccessful methods to display shipping costs on the cart page. Great support.

FunstockTest

Works a treat and fantastic support. Good customisation options and it's good to know someone is there if anything goes wrong!