Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Kajal Perfumes Paris

I saw an ad about this ap and decided to try it...within minutes the app was installed and looked and worked just fine. I got a follow up email minutes later and needed to change the font colour. This was done by the support team in a matter of minutes and they explained how simple it was to do the change myself. Thank you for an impeccable app and service.

Glow Fashion Boutique

We love this app, it really makes a difference. The team is very helpful and quick to respond which is very important to us!

Supakit®

Really, really impressed with this app. Had a small glitch on installation and the developers worked through the weekend to get it resolved - their customer support is second to none and the functionality is great!

Trek Hardware

App works well, but more importantly support has been the best I've experienced in any app so far. Replies were quick, and they sent screenshots of everything they were doing! Amazing, highly recommended! :)

Bags of Room

Fab app - global shipping rate(s) calculated in one place. Excellent help available if you get stuck. Google map illustrates visual destination of shipment to client before dispatch.

Trivoshop

Great app, looking forward to how this will impact sales coversions. Definitie asset on shoppping cart page.

Everything Caravans

great app - works well - exactly what we where looking for

Yurica Labs

This is a great app. Works fantastic, and the team is helpful & supportive. Would highly recommend it.

Afterblackfridaydeals

Shipping rates calc. has a dedicated team who was working on my store from the moment I clicked "Add App".

Stay Cozy Clothing

One of the best & most useful apps ever. It's the one thing that I always wanted to see while shopping online, and I'm happy that I can add this to my store!