Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Dickson and Sons

The application is easy and fast implementation really useful to make calculations when making the purchase of the product

Security Bollards Direct

Great app, simple to install and a doddle to set up. It automatically blends in with the look of our theme and makes everything so much clearer for the customer. Is just what we were looking for - WOW!

i am boho

Really cool and easy to install. I received really good support as well. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

smartbigbazaar.com

This App Use To Calculate Simplify my Store Shipping Rate for Deterrent City & country Of Our Store Thanks

Kennedi’s Essentials

I love the map option on the app and how quickly customer service reached out to help me. I just downloaded the app and it works great and the price is good too.

Morganna’s Treasures

Easy to set up and the team is amazing. Reached out and helped to reconfigure things to better match my theme.

Oui Oui Frenchie

We love this app! It was easy to setup, loads quickly, and does exactly what it's supposed to. Thank you!

Tractor Parts To Go

5 stars for sure.Customers are as happy with it as we are.Great support team.We are very satisfied with Shipping Rates Calculator+.

So Not Size Zero

Great app that displays all the shipping charges clearly even within the cart drawer and the cart page! (:

A huge thank you to Deepika, Jennesca and team for helping me integrate perfectly with my theme and prompt fixing of my alignment issues as per requested! ((:

Dear Katie Brown

This is a wonderful app, does exactly what you want with some really great features too and the options for customization are fantastic! I really like the map feature as well as the ability to turn the expected delivery date on or off.