Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

Laxretreat

Siva did a great job with assisting and explaining my requests. Really appreciate the help. Love this app. Very user friendly.

Fruitopia

Thank you for helping and making me understand how to charge SKU and Pin code wise delivery charges

Unipipe

Very polite and the fastest and highest quality technical support that I have ever seen) The plugin is wonderful, easy to configure and performs all functions perfectly. I recommend))

iL Tutto

Excellent customer service, their responses were very quick and thorough. What I thought would be a complicated task to create a shipping calculator with so many variables ended up being very easy. I would highly recommend.

Make Their Day Florist

Installed this app to setup additional local shipping options and had a few problems. The support from Logbase was superb though. They pretty much instantly setup a zoom call and started testing the site. The issue was sent to higher level support with an hour and all fixed within 2 hours. Great app and support

furnish1

Very very great support ; the best so far. Siva is very helpful, sympathetic, understanding and patient. The app is working well and hopefully for us because it's very limited in Shopify.

Studio by TCS

The app is super cool! Siva was the one who walked me through this app. Their customer support is outstanding

Sleepo

I am very happy with the app. I highly recommend it! I had difficulties to make and combine the scenarios alone but the support spend many hours with me helping me set up correctly everything.

polyola

Customer Service is really good! Unfortunately we also needed them since some parts of the app are not completely logic in my opinion. However, if you get stuck, they take their time and help you out. Recommend!

B.O.C.

Amazing app for difficult shipping scenarios. Very flexible and amazing support via Chat and Zoom. They really help you to find solutions for you (e.g. 0 € shipping costs for Click & Collect, no double charge for multi location shipping etc.). Highly recommended!