Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

B.O.C.

Amazing app for difficult shipping scenarios. Very flexible and amazing support via Chat and Zoom. They really help you to find solutions for you (e.g. 0 € shipping costs for Click & Collect, no double charge for multi location shipping etc.). Highly recommended!

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies

Excellent support, was very quick and lots of ways to contact them, very helpful with setting up our shipping. Our shipping was not straight forward with click and collection, van delivery and despatch, Thank you so much

Furnitureville - NY

Siva is the best , he was so pationt with me step by step unill everything get well in the app . thank you so much for your time .

Tecnoeleva

Impressive app and an amazing support center! The app can manage complex scenarios and overwrite the standard Shopify shipping methods. If you'll need help with the configuration you'll find a super support center to assist you!

Spectrum Gardening

We have several different products that need to be shipped locally at their own rate. This app is prefect and not only managing those rates but also combining and automatically applying the correct shipping rate. Support has been great. Not only did they help set all my different rates but also applied SKU codes to all my shipping products. Went way above and beyond. have always had a fast and professional response from them

Savvy Saks

I've had difficulty setting up the app along with many previously I have tried. I received remarkably quick and easy setup help beyond my expectations. Thanks so much!

Artson Fashion

Siva was very helpful and professional! He set-up the complete shipping system and was very understanding. Thanks Siva

swisscharge.ch

This app helped me to calculate our really specific shipping rates. The support is also great. 5 Stars ;)

Ferme Biocancour

Fantastic App! Easy to use. And the most efficient and professional services from Siva and Rajkumar!!! Thank you so much. I can now go-live. I reccomend ShipEasy to all.

FEIAA

I needed to have specific rates for different products and I received immediate help when I logged into the chat. Raj stayed with me as long as it took to get it right and I appreciate his time/helpfullness. I would highly recommend.