Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

Rollatte

The app isn't fitting well within my theme - the tracking page's fonts don't adjust according to the theme's fonts, and it doesn't have the regular page heading of my theme, like every other page on the website has. Also, the tracking page won't show both the shipment status and the tracking history at the same time - you have to choose a theme that shows only one of them (and in general, the customization of the tracking page is really not flexible). And most importantly - the shipments are late to get updated on the app! I've got an order that's already has a 'delivered' status on other tracking apps, but on this app it's still marked as 'in transit'.

Granarium Produtos Naturais

Bom aplicativo de rastreamento que funciona com os Correios do Brasil... a tradução ainda não é 100%, mas é só entrar em contato com os desenvolvedores por email que eles resolvem! É bem interessante que o custo do app acompanha o crescimento da nossa loja (www.granarium.com.br) sem causar aumento de custos brusco. Ele envia notificações pros clientes por email a cada passo do rastreio que é "coletado" do site dos Correios, mas não é em tempo real, há um atraso entre o rastreio dos Correios e o feito pelo aplicativo, mas nada que comprometa a funcionalidade principal.

Liv Care

parabéns muito bom to gostando muito de usar, é bem completinho. Só gostaria que a pagina onde você digita o numero do pedido fosse em portugues.

HappyTravelStore

This software really help me a lot when I need to track the newest information of all my orders, I really love it so much!

July 27, 2019

We are glad you like the app! Anything just let us know, we are here to make package tracking easy for everyone!

Free Pony

I really liked this app until I realized there isn’t much support available. I have asked for help in branding DevClouds tracking page to match my site with no response. I have followed up a few times over the past few weeks and haven’t heard from anyone since 20May2019. Shopify has also tried to help with the ticket request. Not impressed with the lack of service.

uChoice

I will try to use it. I hope the app is useful for the customer. thanks, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Jarblue

Pretty good app, great price! but i find its tricky to navigate but maybe that is just me.

Fucsun

Such a great app and most of the best features are free! I highly recommend. It's a little harder to use than the other apps but the fact that its free outweighs everything else. Once you get the hang of it its really easy to use

Fullyequipped

Very easy to use, also look professional I do recommend this app with trust , Thanks a lot for this Free APP

FastenedFido

This app provides a sleek tracking feature to any website. You're also able to clean up some of the tracking details which is a plus if you're dropshipping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13