Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by DevCloud LLC

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

serendipity.pink

I'm the kind of person that would look at the best selling apps before choosing one. And all the top apps had failed me. All bells and no whistle. And they did not support aliexpress tracking.

This app is different. it may not be aesthetically pleasing, but you get what you need, and it's not clunky at all. Most importantly, the support was responsive and helpful.

I strongly recommend this.

VPL

I just wanted to see the status of just about 20 shipments that happened on one day. I have been waiting for all day, not syncing, but that particular day, and it imported other dates and charged me already 40 dollars. I would like refund.

May 16, 2020

Hi there,

We are really sorry about the issue, the problem was that you run an import for a month (4/15 to 5/15) so our app tracks automatically all the orders. Please contact Shopify so they can run the refund for you.

Best

WidePro

muy buena app me gusta trabaja muy bien es la mejor de todas las que conosco me funciona excelente facil de usar, rastreo perfecto la verdad verdad, es buenisimo..

Rollatte

The app isn't fitting well within my theme - the tracking page's fonts don't adjust according to the theme's fonts, and it doesn't have the regular page heading of my theme, like every other page on the website has. Also, the tracking page won't show both the shipment status and the tracking history at the same time - you have to choose a theme that shows only one of them (and in general, the customization of the tracking page is really not flexible). And most importantly - the shipments are late to get updated on the app! I've got an order that's already has a 'delivered' status on other tracking apps, but on this app it's still marked as 'in transit'.

Granarium Produtos Naturais

Bom aplicativo de rastreamento que funciona com os Correios do Brasil... a tradução ainda não é 100%, mas é só entrar em contato com os desenvolvedores por email que eles resolvem! É bem interessante que o custo do app acompanha o crescimento da nossa loja (www.granarium.com.br) sem causar aumento de custos brusco. Ele envia notificações pros clientes por email a cada passo do rastreio que é "coletado" do site dos Correios, mas não é em tempo real, há um atraso entre o rastreio dos Correios e o feito pelo aplicativo, mas nada que comprometa a funcionalidade principal.

Liv Care

parabéns muito bom to gostando muito de usar, é bem completinho. Só gostaria que a pagina onde você digita o numero do pedido fosse em portugues.

HappyTravelStore

This software really help me a lot when I need to track the newest information of all my orders, I really love it so much!

July 27, 2019

We are glad you like the app! Anything just let us know, we are here to make package tracking easy for everyone!

Free Pony

I really liked this app until I realized there isn’t much support available. I have asked for help in branding DevClouds tracking page to match my site with no response. I have followed up a few times over the past few weeks and haven’t heard from anyone since 20May2019. Shopify has also tried to help with the ticket request. Not impressed with the lack of service.

uChoice

I will try to use it. I hope the app is useful for the customer. thanks, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Jarblue

Pretty good app, great price! but i find its tricky to navigate but maybe that is just me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13