Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

From $2.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bottles & Burps

BEWARE! If you install the trial this will automatically overwrite any other tracking landing pages you may have already (such as aftership or sendcloud). When you uninstall this app, it will break every single tracking link you have sent out in the meantime. I HUGELY REGRET HAVING even tested this app. I'd be happy to rewrite this review if their support ever gets back to me to fix the damage this trial did.

December 10, 2021

We are really sorry about your experience with our app, there is an option to disable the tracking page in your store at installation. This feature is enabled to provide a custom tracking option having your customers always inside your site. We can remove all the tracking urls easily but need your confirmation in the App Dashboard.

DoubleUP Roller

I needed a reasonably priced app to quickly see the delivery status of my orders to identify any possible problems before customers experienced an issue. This app has bonus features of customized tracking pages which is nice. They seem to be continually making upgrades and have been responsive to my questions and requests so far.

Atelier Atypique

One of the must have app in the shop !
Get very accurate tracking data, and the price is very correct !
Very reliable and a Support Team very very reactive ! I highly recommend this app !

97Carats.fr

It is the best tracking app! the team is super responsive, the application works well thank you, and the team quickly take into account the recommendations, thank you

Crook and Staple

Great app with great support. Many other apps do not correctly work with the Uk Royal Mail postal service (even though they say they do...) but this app actually does! Highly recommend.

SPACEBOX

I had some problems with setting up the app, but Daniel from customer service fixed it right away. I love that i track my DHl orders easy, so know i wont have many emails from customer complaining.

serendipity.pink

I'm the kind of person that would look at the best selling apps before choosing one. And all the top apps had failed me. All bells and no whistle. And they did not support aliexpress tracking.

This app is different. it may not be aesthetically pleasing, but you get what you need, and it's not clunky at all. Most importantly, the support was responsive and helpful.

I strongly recommend this.

VPL

I just wanted to see the status of just about 20 shipments that happened on one day. I have been waiting for all day, not syncing, but that particular day, and it imported other dates and charged me already 40 dollars. I would like refund.

May 16, 2020

Hi there,

We are really sorry about the issue, the problem was that you run an import for a month (4/15 to 5/15) so our app tracks automatically all the orders. Please contact Shopify so they can run the refund for you.

Best

WidePro

muy buena app me gusta trabaja muy bien es la mejor de todas las que conosco me funciona excelente facil de usar, rastreo perfecto la verdad verdad, es buenisimo..

Rollatte

The app isn't fitting well within my theme - the tracking page's fonts don't adjust according to the theme's fonts, and it doesn't have the regular page heading of my theme, like every other page on the website has. Also, the tracking page won't show both the shipment status and the tracking history at the same time - you have to choose a theme that shows only one of them (and in general, the customization of the tracking page is really not flexible). And most importantly - the shipments are late to get updated on the app! I've got an order that's already has a 'delivered' status on other tracking apps, but on this app it's still marked as 'in transit'.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14