Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

Dee Trade

I like the way you do tracking infrastructure for every order.

Sin City Couture

Hello DevCloud Team!

Just wanted to share my excitement on how easy it was install your tracking service on my Shopify website ( SinCityCouture.com ). Easy as Installing it and directing a URL to this tracker and it appears on your store. Does not get any easier and great user interface too. Many thanks!

Style About

Great customer service, easy to use, and most important of all, it solves the problem we had with sending customers to a third-party site, now we can integrate the tracking to our store instead, which is exactly what we needed!

Periwinkle Online

Helps me automate my shipment status update to my customers.

Mommymakeup

Shipping Tracker gets 5-Stars. I had been using Aftership -- then about 6 months ago Shopify started sending out "out for delivery" and "delivered" emails.

Documented here: https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussion/t/how-to-disable-out-for-delivery-and-delivered-notification-emails-348453

I was also using Klaviyo, and the Aftership webhook back to Klaviyo was tight and we were able to send post-delivery personalized emails based on product purchased.

But.

6 months later, and I am using MailChimp now that MC has a super tight API integration with Shopify. And I learned that Shopify was sending "delivered" and "out for delivery" emails up to 5 days after the event. Seriously, Shopify? Shopify could not be trusted to send these emails... and after months of frustration, I asked them to disable these 2 emails.

In the mean time, Shipping Tracker was released -- and it was significantly less expensive than AfterShip -- and the developer kept adding features!!!

ESPECIALLY the app to MailChimp -- so when an order is delivered, you can create a mergefield in MailChimp and Shipping Tracker can tell MailChimp the customer had an order delivered. You then use MC segmentation: "if customer had order delivered and order contained product XYZ, then send email about product XYZ with helpful tips andlinks to video (um, and maybe an upsell ? Use your merchandising judgment for that)

Can't say enough great things about the developer and communication and the reliability of the sms and emails. If you are depending on Shopify to send your all-important out-for-delivery and "delivered" emails, your customers are probably confused why you are sending them late. As in days after delivery. Shipping Tracker will solve this issue for pennies per order.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next