Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

Youroutlett

its perfect.......................................

Cake Art Corner

Absolutely love it! Well designed, straight-forward, easy to navigate.

Baby Swagsies

This is a great tracking solution. We wanted a tracking solution that can cater to a variety of couriers as well as allow us to provide updates to our customers. This can exactly do that and more. They also provide an economical pricing plan for startup stores.

Canvasmall

Great app! Saves you time on tracking your order!

Renalle Travassos

Comecei agora, aparentimente muito bom..

Shopenpick

Most and the best app ever been using a year and never regret with this app.
Always update my customers with transit details so that they are update to date with latest information. Love it and hope to see something new in this app.
Although is already doing what it says.
Perfect app

Leafdojo

so far so good. Fast and easy.

Ld Pretty

I don't know after installing it sent emails automatically to all customers update in ugly template

Update: Customer support has fixed the problem good app

Curate Company

Great app and awesome customer service. They quickly added some customizations I requested, which is amazing. I tested out several other shipping tracking apps and settled on this one because I can control exactly what the customer receives as far as package location etc. I dropship some of my products and I didn't want the tracking notifications to always show China or Europe so this lets me customize what my customer sees and I can just show "In Transit" or "Shipped" without other map data. Plus the price is great for both email and SMS notifications.

Moshdirect