Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by DevCloud LLC

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

Max Sadie

Great app and great customer care!

Sassybelleboutique

I just signed up and I LOVE this app and the Dashboard is SO easy....love it, love it!!!

Vixrox

I tried several shipping tracking apps, and this is by far the best I have found. Clean professional looking emails are sent to my customers with a great tracking link. Thanks!

Andreabonelli

Won't be using. I don't want my customers to read: "Your shipping is in transit!" (copied and pasted here from their app customer email)
Should read your "shipment". Doesn't look professional to send incorrect English out to my clients and no where was there an option to correct the incorrect grammar.

Beaute A Petits Prix

GREAT GREAT GREAT app! I'm very happy thanks a lot

Simple Home Interiors

A lot better than other ones, however, the pricing is not bad but for some reason, it says it can't find my order. But all good other wise

Lavish Ink

This Is really good app, It isn't hard to integrate this app with your store great customization options, i haven't tracked anything so far but so far it's great

2thepointoffishing

junk dont bother go some where else
there communication is crap it doesn't support parcel post or Australia post

Lovelie Institute Shop

Cette application est juste géniale. Ca change de Aftership où je ne comprenais Rien. Je recommande fortement pour sa facilité d'utilisation et sa facturation très flexible.

Newtendancemarket

I use for the first time and i love this app