Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

Andreabonelli

Won't be using. I don't want my customers to read: "Your shipping is in transit!" (copied and pasted here from their app customer email)
Should read your "shipment". Doesn't look professional to send incorrect English out to my clients and no where was there an option to correct the incorrect grammar.

Beaute A Petits Prix

GREAT GREAT GREAT app! I'm very happy thanks a lot

Simple Home Interiors

A lot better than other ones, however, the pricing is not bad but for some reason, it says it can't find my order. But all good other wise

Lavish Ink

This Is really good app, It isn't hard to integrate this app with your store great customization options, i haven't tracked anything so far but so far it's great

2thepointoffishing

junk dont bother go some where else
there communication is crap it doesn't support parcel post or Australia post

Lovelie Institute Shop

Cette application est juste géniale. Ca change de Aftership où je ne comprenais Rien. Je recommande fortement pour sa facilité d'utilisation et sa facturation très flexible.

Newtendancemarket

I use for the first time and i love this app

Lastmomentdeals

Nice App.. Just started and earlier app was just a mess.
Lovin it.
Very nice interface. No coding required, just install and integrate with autoresponder. Packages are good too.

Vekup

Es perfecta! Muy sencilla de instalar y con todas las herramientas que se necesitan. La recomiendo al 100%

Petrhomb

Wonderful app! A must have app! I love it because it saves me time, solved my problem, makes my customers happier and etc... Highly recommend it!