ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dzrshoes

Switching over to ShippingEasy has definitely streamlined the whole process of getting orders out the door. The time it took me to process the large volume of orders generated by our Spring sale was a fraction of what our old platform would have taken. By allowing me to generate labels and packing slips with just a few simple steps and clicks, it has made life in the warehouse much smoother. Instead of spending all day just processing orders, I now can begin shipping them that day. I appreciate the ability to pick up the phone and speak with someone in tech support on a moment's notice if I have any issues or questions. I would have given 4 1/2 stars, but no fractions were allowed! The only reason I didn't give 5 was that they are still working on perfecting the QuickBooks integration. Once the minor issues with that have been resolved, then 5 stars all the way!

Dad N Lad

I have been using this app for a little over 1 month, to ship my Shopify, Amazon and 2 eBay store orders. This has been a big time saver for me and while the applications is still maturing in my opinion the support staff is excellent, willing to listen and often make app fixes the same day when a problem is pointed out. This shipping service allows me to easily compare rates between USPS, UPS, etc. and select the best option (I don't specify service on my listings, just delivery time). Many cool features, some I haven't started using yet.

Update: I have added their new Inventory Management module and it is excellent. Even better, I am saving a lot of money compared the the service I was using.

Hug Your Skin

After I watched all the videos on their web side I booked a slot for 30 min to talk to the expert - as they offer on the web side to run demos. I prepared and sent them prior few questions which I wanted to get answered. I launch my eshop in 2 months and I started to work on this. And I thought shipping easy will be part. When I started to talk to the expert lady, she hang up the phone after 5 minutes of talking. So I wrote her back that she should call me ( I also called her but nobody was answering) and I got from her the email that they need to focus on clients who pay ( not those that are on free plan up to 50 shipments monthly.) But this info is not on the web side!
So I booked another slot for later today. I got a phone call which last 1 minute. The phone was disconnected so I called back. Again only answering machine. So I wrote an email and I got back following that the shipping easy expert is not not quite sure what happened there, but we got disconnected and couldn't get back through. And that he saw from the notes that I have already spoken to another colleague - as they explained, we only run demos for customers with active shipping volume. And I should look again on their web side.
I cannot evaluate the application by itself as I have not started yet but the servis is absolutly awfull. I will for sure not go ahead with them and will look for another provider who can deliver service too.

Arthletic Gear

AWESOME program. Works flawlessly just the way we like and does what we need it to do. The customer support team at Shipping easy have also been incredible. Always solve any issue in a flash!

Tee Hunt

We've been using shipping easy for over 2 years now, and WE LOVE IT!

Amazing customer service! Very easy to use, and saves us LOTS of time every day!

Vlyvly Co

I don't know how my shipping process had been if it wasn't for ShippingEasy. Name says it all, this app helps you ship orders with ease. Just fantastic!

Sand Cloud

Shipping Easy has been an incredible platform for us to scale our business. With it's functionality in creating shipping rules we have been able to automate our process to keep up with the rapid growth in orders. One of my favorite things has to be their Customer Service! Always available and super helpful. I'm excited to have found a shipping solution that can grow with us!

Sports Fire Sale

Customer service and product is THE BEST! This is a MUST HAVE app for anyone using Shopify!

Ftmconnect

I LOVE these guys. I used a competitor before and I just like the use of the site better and the customer service got back to me within like 10 minutes. That is impressive. I even took a photo of a screen shot, sent it to them and they made sure my international shipping label was correct.

Now THAT is service.

Fabessole

We've been using Shipping Easy for quite some time now. Honestly I wish I would have started using it when I first opened up for business. Its the super quick and easy to use, not to mention the best part. The pricing has saved us thousands already! This app should be attached to every web store that ships. In other words. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!