ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sanders Store

ShippingEasy handles large order volume well. Even with over 30,000 orders to process, this app maintains its responsiveness. Label printing is a little slower than some other shipping apps, something to consider when dealing with high volume. Support has been good, and if something goes wrong it is generally corrected quickly.
UPS Mail Innovations is not currently supported, though I'm told it's in development and should be available early next year. That and the slow label printing are the only 2 reasons I didn't give a 5 star rating.

Rockylemonade

ShippingEasy is the best! So easy to use, and the customer service is great. As soon as I got signed up Dave contacted me and walked me through EVERYTHING! He even gave me a live demo (how cool!). Anytime I need help with something, I can call, email, or chat the team and get help right away. I love how easy it is to purchase postage, and I love the feature where you can see the stage your shipments are at without having to click the tracking number. Everything is great and seamless.Thanks to everyone that has helped me so much! Best customer service I have ever experienced. I can't imagine anything better than this app. Thanks for making my life easier ShippingEasy!

Equilibriumcorp

Excelent. The customer service is amazing, they help you the time you need until find the solution to your issue. Very satisfied. I recommend it!

The Biker Nation

We ship about 100 packages a week during our peak season and we've been using the app for almost a full year and we are very pleased with the functionality and improvements to the platform. We only gave it 4 stars..not because there are any reasons to hesitate to choose Shipping Easy.. there are a few things we'd like to see implemented in future updates. The main one is the way the app reports back to Shopify on partially filled orders...(and this may be a problem with Shopify more than Shipping Easy) but we often have orders with split fulfillment...meaning we fill some at one warehouse and some are filled from the manufacturer.. right now if we select only the items we're sending through Shipping Easy, the app cannot tell Shopify.. "don't mark everything as shipped..only these items" so when the customer gets an email it appears everything is shipped. But, again, that may be more of a Shopify issue... so bottom line if you're considering a shipping platform you won't go wrong with this one. We left Shippo after only 4 or 5 months to come to Shipping Easy because it was that much better.

Hockeyfaceshields Com

Running your own business after a corporate career where you expect others to do all the work is not happing. When orders come to us via the web and Shopify you need to process them quickly with little hassle. Shipping Easy is the answer. No more copy and pasting into Stamps.com domestically and even worse with international (copying and pasting first, last, street, etc.) or fumbling around with Paypal and shipping there. I love orders but actually hated being handcuffed with the process. ShippingEasy has changed my business life lets me batch and set packaging, push a button and print all packaging slips and labels at once. And their customer service is very helpful too. It's worth every penny to order ShippingEasy today I did and love it. W Everett, president, Boulder Hockey Shield CO.

Overlandbound

One of the best shipping platforms I have ever used. Robust and easy to navigate. Great customer support and training. Can't recommend highly enough.

Virgo Boutique Llc

This app is amazing! We've connected it to our Shopify store and we don't have to type in a thing! Ah, I can't believe we weren't using Shipping Easy sooner! Definitely a MUST when it comes to shipping out packages and tracking number emails!

Virgo Boutique
www.VirgoBoutique.com

Ladisco2

This app is great, it looks difficult to learn but is actually very easy especially with all of the tutorials and awesome customer service. I jump on a chat every time I have a question and they are quick to help me. We've used a lot of Shopify apps that we weren't thrilled with and had to shop around and change to different ones, but for shipping this was the first we tried and we absolutely love it.

The only thing that is missing is the ability to easily create return shipping labels when a 3rd party fulfillment center initiated the order being fulfilled and shipped. They said they've been working on that for the past year.

Stonedclassy Com

ShippingEasy is aptly named. It has hundreds of different cool features, but the thing I care about most is how EASY it is to do the simple things. In only a couple minutes, I can create and print a label for any order. I highly recommend this service.

N A U

Have to pay a monthly fee to get the lower rates, but we ship so often that we end up savings TONS of money monthly from the discounted rates even with the fee included. The order syncing has also worked well for us, we haven't had any issues.