ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Beauty Cafe

After researching a couple of other shipping integration apps (including a trial run) none of them seemed to be a perfect match, until I called ShippingEasy and actually got a real person on the phone who was able to answer some pretty specific questions I had (most importantly, could I use Endicia and NOT Stamps.com) (and yes I know stamps just bought Endicia) as well as giving me a quick demo. I recently had a question on how to handle something and voila had a quick chat, question solved!! Great people and great app... They may be "developers" but they actually "get" how to run a business too! Now if they'd only come up with an accounting app and a shopping cart!! :)

Cadence Insoles

I'm sorry I didn't find ShippingEasy earlier! They have made our lives so much easier! Saves a ton of time and easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it anyone who ships product, online OR offline.

MyGreenFills

Great Service. Has really helped us at mygreenfills.com!

NACD Store

So thankful we gave this app a try. Not only are we saving time - we are saving money, it's a win-win situation. They have great customer service and the syncing of information between the app and our store is fantastic.

DePaolo Equine Concepts

ShippingEasy is terrific! The staff is very helpful and will show you how to cut down on time spent processing orders for shipping. This is truly one of the best tools you can have to help streamline your business!

Smoke Cartel

The shippingeasy team is great and works with us to help us get the lowest shipping rate we can for the amount of shipments we send out to our customers each day.

Amaya Roasting Company

So far so good! We recently switched to ShippingEasy after manually entering shipping with Endicia for Mac. Not only has it saved us a lot of time but also a lot of money. The shipping rates are much better than what we were getting directly from Endicia. The customer service is also outstanding! Keep up the good work.

The Twisted Monk

ShippingEasy turned out not to be the right solution for us at this time, but they were incredibly helpful and honest with us while trying to figure things out. We fully intend to revisit their service once our shipping needs are a little more advanced.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Really competitive shipping label rates. We use them for USPS mainly.

Sudsy & Co.

We have tried so many shipping programs and finally found one that works! Easy to use, fantastic customer service and best of all, THE best mailing pricing around! Wish we could have found them sooner.