Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Artisan Bound Llc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easier to just print from Shopify of your selling platforms than using Shippo. Not a bad service, and only $0.05 extra charged on per label but over all I do not use it anymore, good to keep installed as a back up though should you have need for it.

Underpucks Mattress Sag Repair System

Works perfectly. Does exactly what it says.

Angels Unawear

Time spent using app Over 4 years

GET A PHONE # OR CHAT SO PEOPLE THAT NEED TO SHIP PACKAGES RIGHT AWAY CAN GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE TO HELP. SUPPORT ON LINE DOESN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS ADEQUATELY.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Location Norway
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Rubbish app, claims to have more carriers then it really does.

Del Francis Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Del Francis Jewelry understands the importance of order tracking! Always tracked and insured by us. Your happiness is our goal! Enjoy your new jewelry! You deserve it!! www.delfrancisjewelry.com Thank you goShippo!

Laurens All Purpose

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, friendly support, highly recommend!

-Lauren
laurensallpurpose.com

Colormyslime

Very convenient, fast responses to customer service. No reason to look for another shipping app.

Kidwiz Toys

Time spent using app About 1 month

The packing list has incorrect details. It shows negative amount on the unit price.. duhh?

Been 3 weeks raised this issue multiple time. Nothing on it yet. Disappointing.

Woodchucks Wood

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I've been using it for one evening.
Things I like:

USPS prices. The cost for USPS labels on Shopify have always equaled USPS prices on Amazon, penny for penny. Thus, I never thought it was possible to get USPS prices any lower....but I was wrong. Shippo's cost for USPS labels is SIGNIFICANTLY lower.

Another thing I like is that Shippo can print (optional) the order number on the label.
What I don't like:
I wish they didn't print the date on the label. It's not necessary. Nobody else does. Problem is, sometimes my post office complains if the date is off by 1 or 2 days....but that's doesn't mean it's not worth 5 stars.

You can't enter the pkg weight as pounds and ounces....only decimal. My scales all read something like 3 lb 7 oz. What's that in decimal? Heck if I know....3.3? 3.4? I dunno....

I'm having some difficulty getting my own UPS account attached, but I think that's my issue, and not Shippo's. We'll see how well they work with resolving this with me....but for now....this app is 5 stars.

Windys Sukiyaki

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Have been using Shippo for quite sometimes. It is easy to use, syncs with Shopify no problem, and the customer service is excellent. Will keep using Shippo and would recommend it!