Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Bobbiepinz

Works sometimes but can be spotty, professional discounted rates are not always applied even though I'm logged in.

I Had issues linking my UPS account from day one and customer service reps i talked to were of no help (but I figured out why once I switched to another service, explanation below).

The straw that broke the camel's back was when DHL rates just stopped working yesterday, and I kept getting errors when trying to make UPS labels.; which forced us to enter the order address one by one manually into DHL and UPS websites to purchase labels. Customer service told me that the only option for UPS to work again would be for me to go through and update every single one of my product titles to not include hypens or quotation marks, even though that was never an issue to begin with. I think this is just a lazy rep blaming the issue on the customer instead of actually looking into the problem. In the past few months that I have used Shippo I have talked to several customer service reps and I don't think any of them are fully qualified and trained to help, as bad as that sounds.

I just switched to ShippingEasy, which lives up to it's name. I had a phone call walking me through the set up and shipping process AND I was able to link my UPS account effortlessly because ShippingEasy has everything step by step with screen captures so you can easily follow along.

WHY SHIPPO DIDN'T WORK: My UPS account would not link with Shippo because Shippo kept telling me that the control ID number is optional. However, it is definitely needed for it to synch properly and can ONLY be found by downloading a .pdf of a previous bill. NONE of the customer service reps I spoke to ever mentioned the control ID number and yet ShippingEasy had it RIGHT THERE in their screen capture walk through of the process.

I'd rather pay for an app that does exactly what I want, versus a free one where I keep having issues and end up having to do orders manually.

Steer clear of Shippo and bite the bullet and spend the money for ShippingEasy, it's worth it!!!

Pedal Logic

A shipping program needs to do two things:

1. Print shipping labels. Shippo does this well and their pre-printed return labels are especially useful.

2. Print packing lists. Shippo _claims_ to do this, but what they print is not an actual packing list.

A true packing list shows the product and quantity ordered as well as the ship to address. Shippo adds item pricing and a total--so it's more akin to a receipt than a packaging list.

That would be okay, BUT the receipt that Shippo prints is not even accurate if your customer uses a promo code. Shippo prints the FULL msrp every time, regardless of the actual price paid by the customer.

This creates the very weird situation that you are sending customer receipts showing that they paid more than they actually paid. No potential issues there, of course!

I spoke with Shippo about this and their response is that I am making a "feature request." Actually, I would just like Shippo to do what it claims to do. For a small company, they seem not to be particularly responsive...

Cute As A Button Baby Boutique

THE BEST shipping program! Makes things so much easier and easy to use with Shopify!

Snahzi Cosmetics

Absolutely awful app. Nothing works, I get an error message for things that I can't even change. Won't let me do anything. Confusing to use. Couldn't be worse, wasted so much time trying to set this up.

Dante Labs

Worst app ever. The app keeps returning errors and does not save settings. This is a horrible app. A complete waste of time.

Biyhbs

Could. Not. Be. Easier! Plus, they save us a bit on the cost of USPS shipping at our shop https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com , which is awesome! Now, what could make it 5 stars? If the FedEx and UPS integrations got a tiered discount like the USPS integration does. That would be most helpful.

Woodstone

We used to love shippo, works well with DHL.

But integration with UPS is quite bad and customers service is not helpful at all.

Hello Tea Club

I love Shippo app! It's extremely easy to use and it has the best rates (and I've checked many different options). Also, Shippo has great integration with Shopify and other apps, and orders appear right away in the system. For our tea subscription boxes it was very important to provide a return label for our customers. And with Shippo you can create a return label, but pay for it only if customer decided to use it, which is very convenient.
For the international shipping Shippo pulls out all the product information for custom forms, which makes the whole process much faster.
 Can’t be happier!

Aeyami

Too many opportunities for errors with Return Address, and a lack of information on Packing slip etc. Won't use again until they fix these.

Help and Contact were friendly and helped the best they could, so rating updated to 3 stars.