Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Smarter Cubby

What a great app!!! Works perfectly and makes shipping a breeze. The support is second to none. Always fast to respond and very professional. Would recommend Shippo to anyone!!! Thank you.

Wallys Dog Hub

I've had to ask a few questions to their support team and I always get a fast and great response. Awesome customer service.

Miteracollection

We were happily using Shippi UNTIL... we ran into a problem. Then no customer service support only through email and they just blamed UPS for everything. As a customer, you get stuck in between the carrier who has not access to the app blaming Shoppi and Shippo who just keeps saying "Look at this error! This is the the carrier's fault!" After trying to resolve this for more than a week going back and forth back and forth back and forth between UPS and Shippo, we are giving us. Not sure what other apps are better but we are certainly not able to, even if we wanted to, use Shippo because they just failed to provide the customer service. We have disappointed customers and it is really affecting our business. We have no choice but to stop using the app .

Lenzo Housing

Great app and great shipping rates. Excellent customer service, fast replies!

Gemini Lights

Shippo looked promising for saving time printing labels with Canada Post, however when used with a Small Business account the rates were incorrect. The Shippo rates were higher, even though it was correctly using my Small Business API credentials. Saved packaging weights don't automatically add to the total weight. Used Shippo for two labels and deleted the app. Not as smooth as it advertises it to be. The discounted rates from other couriers are not that great.

Teak Training

Got in a crunch and Shippo failed. Couldn't print packing labels because of an error on their end and there is no phone support. Also couldn't figure out where to change an address after I created the shipping label. Software company who think it's cool not to offer phone support and are actually not cool.

The Foodnited States

This is the second store that I've installed Shippo on. Easy to use, integrates perfectly. So budget-friendly if you're just looking for invoices and labels. I can't speak for all of the shipping options, but USPS fulfillment works perfectly.

Grand Rapids Liquids

We use this app to maintain all of our e-liquid and vape product orders at https://www.sendmyeliquid.com. Home of the free shipping on orders over $25. Thanks for everything Shippo

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Bobbiepinz

Works sometimes but can be spotty, professional discounted rates are not always applied even though I'm logged in.

I Had issues linking my UPS account from day one and customer service reps i talked to were of no help (but I figured out why once I switched to another service, explanation below).

The straw that broke the camel's back was when DHL rates just stopped working yesterday, and I kept getting errors when trying to make UPS labels.; which forced us to enter the order address one by one manually into DHL and UPS websites to purchase labels. Customer service told me that the only option for UPS to work again would be for me to go through and update every single one of my product titles to not include hypens or quotation marks, even though that was never an issue to begin with. I think this is just a lazy rep blaming the issue on the customer instead of actually looking into the problem. In the past few months that I have used Shippo I have talked to several customer service reps and I don't think any of them are fully qualified and trained to help, as bad as that sounds.

I just switched to ShippingEasy, which lives up to it's name. I had a phone call walking me through the set up and shipping process AND I was able to link my UPS account effortlessly because ShippingEasy has everything step by step with screen captures so you can easily follow along.

WHY SHIPPO DIDN'T WORK: My UPS account would not link with Shippo because Shippo kept telling me that the control ID number is optional. However, it is definitely needed for it to synch properly and can ONLY be found by downloading a .pdf of a previous bill. NONE of the customer service reps I spoke to ever mentioned the control ID number and yet ShippingEasy had it RIGHT THERE in their screen capture walk through of the process.

I'd rather pay for an app that does exactly what I want, versus a free one where I keep having issues and end up having to do orders manually.

Steer clear of Shippo and bite the bullet and spend the money for ShippingEasy, it's worth it!!!