Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Soul Niche

App works great for what we need. Good customer support - that's important!

Mission Workshop

This App has been working great for us so far and integrates seamlessly with both our Shopify site and Return Logic- which is our return App.
Although we are new to the program and I can't comment on long term use, I will say that the Customer Service has been very good and fully engaged with getting us set up.

Parabolica Press

When it works, it works GREAT. However, the lack of USPS Media Mail support is really a bummer. I don't care if it is discounted or not, that method should still be offered as we use it quite frequently to ship books.

Secondly, there are some issues with Shopify and Shippo syncing IF a customer changes address information after placing an order. Shippo keeps the old info so you can incorrectly ship out packages. If you ship immediately this is not a problem.

Otherwise, Shippo is absolutely fantastic.

Brew Innovations

Customer service sucks! If you have no issues with integration, then good on you. As soon as you have an issue, you'll realize how unorganized this company is. No one has actually given me a fix as to why suddenly my carrier settings aren't corresponding any more, and they clearly have no interest in getting back to their customers in a timely fashion.

Uniquely Yoga

Shippo is awesome. Simple and easy to use. Creating return labels was a huge hassle for me with the last shipping app I had, but with Shippo it is just one click. And it is easy to create custom orders to send out as well.
Love them

Little India Salwar Boutique

Makes it easy to keep up with sales on multiple channels, love it!

Pink Chalk Fabrics

No USPS commercial plus pricing is a show stopper. Sorry, had to delete the app.

Kristofer Buckle

Great product. Very intuitive to set up and use. Customer support has been fantastic and super responsive (usually within the day). Highly recommend.

Shopsimplyworkout

User-friendly and a great support staff. We've had a couple hiccups but that happens with any company. What I value more - is the response and the openness to listen to clients...which you will find here. Keep it up Shippo.

Discover Found

We reviewed a few different shipping apps and went with Shippo because it was very intuitive and suited our size and needs in terms of ease of use and price. I was worried that there was only email support as opposed to phone or chat, but their email support team has been amazing.