Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Helen Levi Ceramics

I've used Shippo for years with great results - I love the pay-as-you-go option which feels really fair and affordable. Their customer service is also really helpful!!

Schilver Jewelry

Had an issue with a tracking number but I was contacted by Shippo and it was resolved quickly. Overall since using shippo I never experienced any issues. This issue was an isolated incident but it was resolved accordingly.

Atomic Disc

We've used Shippo for years and are very happy with it. It seems like they have negotiated better rates than Shopify so we're saving money on shipping, as far as we can tell. Their support team is fantastic; very knowledgable and easy to get a hold of. The one thing we wish they could offer is the ability to ship multiple boxes for one order and consolidate the tracking numbers. All in all, we are very happy with Shippo!

The Great North

SCAM ALERT

We tried out shippo for a couple days, decided our current shipping program was better, so we uninstalled shippo. Shippo has been charging us $50 a month ever since.

*P.S. Shippo* - Refund the money you've stole or we will initiate chargebacks.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this for you through email. As mentioned in the email, uninstalling the Shippo app from Shopify does not deactivate your Shippo account, that still needs to be requested through Shippo (sorry for the confusion there!). That said, we did just get your account request yesterday so we'll move forward with doing that. Let us know if you ever want to try us out again @ support@goshippo.com. Thanks!

Adept Cosmetics®

Terrible service. And I have the chat logs to prove it. Jennifer W. in customer support at Shippo.....does this place no service. Jeez

December 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us on the phone today. I'm glad we were able to clarify further. If you have any further questions let us know!

NuRevealOrganics

I would also give this ZERO stars if I could. They provide the worst customer support. Even if you write in, they will not answer.

December 5, 2019

Glad we were able to connect over the phone! Apologies again for the delayed response - we are working on hiring more advocates to make sure we can work with all of our customers in a timely manner. We have also opened up chat in our help center, catch us there if you've got any more questions!

Tactipup

I use Shippo strictly because I need USPS manifests for when the mail carrier comes to our shop, so they don't have to scan a couple hundred packages. That said, I have 3 complaints with the system. 1) Their developers roll out changes to the application without testing....so you will be in a groove, needing to get shipments out and boom...something that has historically been working is not working now. It's usually resolved within the same day, but probably about once per month something is magically broken. Users should not be finding these issues EVERY time. I wish that there was more testing done before pushing production changes. Especially when core functionality is what is affected. (i.e. today, cannot print labels for batch orders, the button does not work). 2) Every now and again, the sync between Shippo and Shopify gets broken. We use a different app to print picking lists, and then use Shippo to print our labels only. So when shippo doesn't fulfill an order or two in Shopify, you have to work your way back and figure out which order didn't fulfill. 3) If you have a non-technical person printing labels for you and the process needs to be the exact SAME every time, do not use this application. Sort of tied to complain #1, there will be application changes rolled out that affect browser functionality. Like, I used to be able to print labels and manifests from Safari...but that stopped working, and now you have to save the file to your computer, find the file, and print from the local file. We switched to Firefox and the functionality works fine. There are various little things that pop up that I figure out how to navigate around, but a non-technical person would not.

I don't know the age of the company, but the application feels half baked at times and it seems like Shippo is a start up company low on resources and formal processes...no knock on that, but when your business relies on their application, it's a no-go.

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

If I could give a No Star rating I would. This company is not to be trusted. We installed the app to see if it was of any use to our Shopify store. It wasn't so we un-installed it within an hour. We have had 2 payment requests from them since. We contacted Shippo after the first and was told that it was fixed. We have now received another bill for a service that we have never used and never will. Shopify state that after an app is un-installed the developer should delete all of our data, etc. NOT send the end user a bill.

Magical Black Girl

BEWARE! I used this app to find great shipping rates on a per-use basis, so I didn't have to commit to paying a set monthly rate. Well, they got hacked recently and (while I was sleeping) my PayPal was charged over $1400 in fraudulent fees. When I checked my Shippo account, there were 15 pages of fake shipping charges and addresses at a rate of $7 each in less than 24 hours. I shudder to think how much damage could have been done had I not gotten up so early today and didn't have my banking set to notify me of unusual activity. By the time Shippo closed my account (per my request), there were over $2K in charges. I strongly suggest NOT doing business with this company until they can demonstrate that they've resolved this issue. The rates are great, but having your wallet drained while you're sleeping is the stuff of nightmares. When I went on Twitter I saw that I'm not the only person who had this problem. So, they really shouldn't be offered to Shopify sellers as a viable app until they can prove they have this HUGE problem under control.

Update: It seems this is a problem Shippo has that it can't or won't fix. WHY ARE THEY STILL IN THE SHOPIFY APP STORE IF THEY'RE STEALING FROM SELLERS????

May 13, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand your frustrations and are sorry this happened to you. We take fraud very seriously at Shippo.

We do want to reiterate that Shippo was not hacked. As stated in your support ticket with us, our security team looked into this and it appears your information was compromised on another site and used to login to Shippo. There was no breach in our system.

We have refunded you for all of the fraudulent labels, deactivated your Shippo account, and removed your billing information on file.

We understand there is always room for improvement, so we are discussing this situation with our security team so that we can better protect our customers.

life-at-sea-wholesale

I enjoy using the app - it's easy! Good shipping rates + the ability to insure a package. Customer service is fast & friendly too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45