Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

JUST VIRTUOUS LLC

My Shopify Customers Not receiving Tracking Numbers I rspond to 100+ Please Fix this Issues Then i will give You review

January 19, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback and we're so sorry to hear you were running into trouble in Shippo. Looking over your correspondence with Debe, it does appear she offered a solution and this issue is now fixed.

We're delighted we could help with this. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out via email, or through our live channels! We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

Thanks,
Shippo Support

RB Leather

So far so good! Integration with Shopify seems to work really well, it even brings in orders that I create, in addition to customer created orders. Allows me to print professional looking labels on my thermal printer.

Artschatz LLC

I would like the option to see the field company name in the overview in shippo as we have lots of wholesale orders as well

Sparrow Lane Vintage

I love them. Customer support is great. Especially if you don't want to deal with contacting a carrier yourself for certain issues. It feels like a concierge almost! Thank you!

ZoesQOQ

So many bugs!! loads completely too slow to make labels. spent over $900 on labels just for it to freeze and could not find it in either unfulfilled or fulfilled columns. now i have to print one by one in the shipments column with no packaging slip + it doesn't list them in order and has no option to do do or batch print them. very annoying! there is no phone or chat to contact them when a situation like this is urgent and needed to get orders out, no one contacted me until about 5-6 hours later. also, they do not print the order number on label so it is very hard to track which order is which. going to use another shipping app. this is ridiculous!!

September 2, 2021

Hi Zoe! We hate to hear of any negative experience with our Web App. We see that you have chatted with our team regarding the ability to batch print labels and about the ability to utilize package templates to avoid any need to enter in dimensions one by one. We also are able to see a message regarding lost labels from this morning that received a response from our team - please let us know if you did not receive that. Our Senior Lead, Jawad, has given you a call and is also reaching out via e-mail to make sure we can provide any additional support. We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

Twitterpated

The App has very nice interface and nice features, unfortunately I could not get it to work with my Australia Post eParcel account and the technical support left a lot to be desired. It's a shame because I really wanted this app to work. *************************
UPDATE
*************************
No one by the name of Rodrigo reached out to me with any additional information. I used the same API Key and Secret to integrate my account via another App and it worked immediately, so clearly there is a problem with your app that should be looked at particularly after Matt confirmed that he was also not seeing any rates on my account.

August 6, 2021

Hi Ragheed,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We took a look into your support request and it looks like our team member reached out with troubleshooting steps and our Senior Support Lead, Rodrigo, has reached out once more with a set of additional instructions and screenshots to assist in clarifying what needs to happen for your eParcel and your MyPost rates to show when creating a label.

Please reach out at anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Reactive Concealment Holsters

I've tried a few of the shipping apps and I'm quite shocked to see this app with a lower review rating than some of the others. I've been using it for several years and it does what it should be doing. Print labels in bulk!

Koanga

This app is probably the best app you can find for free to help you do shipping labels. I only give it 4 stars because it has a small amount of bugs sometimes and there are some features that could be left do be desired. However, their customer support is great and the features of the app that you get for free are also great. They also have a nice free API.

Purple Dragon Fabrics

Shippo has worked really well for our small business. Orders are easy to fulfill in bulk and shipments are easy to track.

EmGe Naturals

I have done price comparison on another app and USPS for over 20 + shipments. Most of the time the price is the same. Wish there really was a discount.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52