Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

BKIND

This app has been messing so badly our inventory, we had to hire someone full time to deal with the angry customers. I've had no support at all from the app and it works 4days/5

January 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about the Shippo app. We take all this feedback very seriously and use it to improve our system. It looks like you've been speaking with some of our awesome reps and everything is working for you again! If you run into any further trouble, please let us know! We're always happy to help!

Sprigbox

Saves us time and money. And the few time something goes wrong, customer support has been able to fix it every time within a couple of hours.

Erin Marcus Designs

If you need help with adding additional insurance, better shipping rates- this app is amazing!!! It has saved me. I send out high value orders overseas and within NA, and this makes it super easy!!! Incredible customer service, from quick email responses and even phone calls. I highly recommend this app.

Honey and the Hive

I loved using Shippo until the most recent update. You now have to update each order manually to a different shipping class, very time consuming and frustrating!

Fresh Lens

Worked pretty good until this update. Doing everything manually now and even that does not work half the time. If we find a work around, it works a few times and then yet a new error message comes up.
They did contact me after this review went up, and are trying to fix things

DUMP BOX

Everything has worked Great for 5+ years that I’ve used it... Until Today! The new user interface is absolutely Atrocious. The screen looks cluttered, you can’t easily view the items listed in each order clearly because of the massive about of text on the screen. The layout is terrible, and the options for editing customs forms on international shipments is horrendous. If I can’t go back to the original layout, I’m leaving Shippo immediately.

September 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback about Shippo. We truly appreciate feedback like this as it helps us improve our product.

We also thank you for jumping on the phone with members of our Product Team to discuss this further. We are so glad we could come to a resolution!

If there is anything else you need, please let us know!

3 Pooches Collars

The bugs are aplenty. The ship date for orders gets stuck on a previous date (random date is chosen) when going to print labels. You have to manually change it each time. When you create an order, it disappears. You have to go back in to the order page, find the order, and then print the label. Annoying extra steps that shouldn't be there when paying a premium for the app. They refuse to fix any of these issues. I have switched to another shipping app.

September 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for providing this feedback about Shippo. We apologize for the experience you've had and we are working to look into these issues from our side.

We have escalated your information to our engineering teams and we will follow-up with you once they've found a resolution.

Middle Things

EDITED : after a few months of use Shippo turns out to be an excellent and reliable solution, once it has been setup properly. There are still a few limitations in Europe : - You cannot schedule a pickup with DHL , will get an error - You cannot create return labels with DHL (won't work, whatever you try)

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest feedback about Shippo! We appreciate this kind of feedback as it helps us improve our platform!

We apologize for any confusion with customs forms for intra EU shipments. We definitely understand the need to opt-out of customs forms at times and we've recently added this feature to our system!

If you have an intra EU shipment, you can no select the "Opt-out of customs" checkbox when creating your shipping label. This will allow you to generate the label with no customs form.

Regarding pickup scheduling and return labels, we would love to assist you further with this! Please reach out to support via chat/phones beginning at 9 AM PST M-F, or by email from 6 AM - 6PM PST M-F.

Elevated Faith

We've been using this app for years and it works great. Occasionally has issues, but customer support has always been super helpful in solving the problem quickly!

NICOBLU

I have used Shippo in many stores I've built and run in Shopify.

However, I recently installed Shippo into a new store I am building. While the user names/emails associated with all my Shippo accounts are different, Shippo pulled all the data from another store. Data such as payment info, addresses, every order, customer details, etc.

1) I can not get Shippo to pull info for the store I am building out (no way to change billing details or addresses) but also 2) the data import is a massive privacy breach–and one that the client whose info is being pulled would absolute not appreciate.

Reached out to Shippo numerous times. Was given negligent responses (try logging out, logging in... yer, that's 101) and (we've fixed the issue, just go ahead and manually hide the other store's order... thousands of pages of this).

The hidden orders popped up again. There is still now way to change billing so payment goes to this new store's credit card, not the other client's. The addresses... also no way to change.

I have reached out numerous times and no one seems to care.

Uninstalled Shippo and installed Ship Station instead.

Now tempted to go back and uninstall Shippo on ALL the other stores I manage, as I will not be dealing with this with Ship Station or Easy Post... or numerous other options availlable.

Shame on Shippo.

I give them an F.

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about Shippo. We checked our ticketing system and it looks like our awesome advocate, LeKea, spoke with you a few times on the phone to ensure all incorrect information was removed. We're so happy we could get that sorted for you!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out to our Support Team. You can reach them via chat/phones M-F beginning at 9 AM PST. You can also reach us by email from 6 AM - 6 PM PST.