Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

The Italian Knife Maker

Havent used any other apps for shipping but Ive found Shippo to work really well. Quick and easy and the customer service has been really good..fast and clear. Update...had some glitches and quirkiness, tried another paid service at $9 per month and finding that there is a world of improved functionality available, including Iphone app which is extremely useful. Decreased usage of Shippo pretty significantly.

Angel Brinks

Shippo is an awesome service that continuously updates to benefit the shipper and makes the process as smooth as possible. They are always easily reachable and offer superb customer service. I'd recommend them to businesses big and small for shipping needs.

Pamelas Art

I love the pay-as-you-go feature! And, the customer service if needed is terrific!

Artisans Bench

We've been using Shippo for several years now and love the easy interface. Pulling quotes and shipping orders is easy and flexible, and works with our existing UPS and FedEx accounts.

Brick Mortar

I've used Shippo for 3+ years. It's easy to use, easy to navigate and they have AMAZING customer service. Very responsive and have been able to problem-solve any issues with 100% accuracy. I highly recommend Shippo and will be a Shippo user for years to come!

Steve, Owner
Brick & Mortar
shopatbrick.com

First Salute

I have used Shippo for a number of years now and am very happy with it as well as the support I have received!

Highly recommended.

Andy, Owner @
firstsalute.com
silverdollarsalute

Fretzeppelin

Perfect and seamless integration. We're very happy to be able to use our own shipping carriers with our shipments now. There were glitches with Shopify's system and Shippo is directly in control, which we like.

Brewometer

Shippo is the single most important app on my Shopify site. I'm not sure how we'd operate with out it. So easy to use. Amazing customer support. Get it.

Vrge

Been using them for over a year and it works great for US domestic USPS shipments. Their DHL rates are not bad either for international. Any questions we had customer support always answered in a timely manner.

Planwithbelinda

I used this app to ship merchandise from my store for over a year. In the first six months it ran smoothly and didn't run into any issues. Then the app made some adjustments and now has many issues. For example, I cannot ship just one order. It has to be multiple, or it has glitches. I have reached out to customer service multiple times and haven't received assistance. The most frustrating thing is that they don't have a customer service phone number to call when an issue needs to be solved. The only way to reach out is by email. It's crucial to be able to get help as soon as possible when my business depends on an app like this. I don't want to ruin anyone's reputation or hurt a business, because I wouldn't want someone to do the same to me. This is just my experience. I hope they can take this as constructive criticism and open up a phone line to be able to call for assistance in case there are any issues like this. I will be taking my business elsewhere. Thank you.