Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Natur-Aux-Pattes

Shippo is the easiest and best shipping app out there ! I am a canadian business and I have been using it for a year. I have tried a few at the beginning and I fell in love with Shippo. It's easy to use, I love the interface, I can print my labels but also my customs documents in on place, and all that at an excellent price.
I have had to use support a month ago to help with a problem in the system after a change in Shopify and the support was fast and courteous and the problem was solved quickly.
I recommand this app higly !

Graphic Spaces

Been using Shippo for several years and have never had an issue. Just had to contact support this week with a small problem. Support responded immediately and the fix was simple. We were back on track and shipping right away with no down time. Thank you so much for your great customer service! Having an app is one thing, but providing great tech support is outstanding and means a lot to us as a small business having to do everything on our own. Thank you Shippo!

Naturopress

Finding the right shipping app can be hard. In Australia I have tried a few, this looks good - very easy to use. We have a cold press juicer store in Australia, ship large boxes every day so we need to have a reliable and convenient services. this ticks all the boxes

Kat's Closet Apparel & Beauty

I love this app! I ship outside of Shopify also and this app links right into those other sites. It is very user friendly. The little shipping truck at the end of the order row is really nice too. Not having to click into individual shipments to see if a package was delivered is my favorite part. My favorite feature of this app is the auto fill of addresses as you begin to type an address in (for outside of Shopify packages) I recommend this app to everyone who is looking for a good shipping app without the monthly fees!

A Gifted Baby, Inc

Shippo makes shipping for my small biz a breeze, and their customer service is so responsive!! Shipping used to be my laest favorite part of my day and I no longer dread it.

The Italian Knife Maker

Havent used any other apps for shipping but Ive found Shippo to work really well. Quick and easy and the customer service has been really good..fast and clear. Update...had some glitches and quirkiness, tried another paid service at $9 per month and finding that there is a world of improved functionality available, including Iphone app which is extremely useful. Decreased usage of Shippo pretty significantly.

Angel Brinks

Shippo is an awesome service that continuously updates to benefit the shipper and makes the process as smooth as possible. They are always easily reachable and offer superb customer service. I'd recommend them to businesses big and small for shipping needs.

Pamelas Art

I love the pay-as-you-go feature! And, the customer service if needed is terrific!

Artisans Bench

We've been using Shippo for several years now and love the easy interface. Pulling quotes and shipping orders is easy and flexible, and works with our existing UPS and FedEx accounts.

Brick Mortar

I've used Shippo for 3+ years. It's easy to use, easy to navigate and they have AMAZING customer service. Very responsive and have been able to problem-solve any issues with 100% accuracy. I highly recommend Shippo and will be a Shippo user for years to come!

Steve, Owner