Shippo

Shippo | Reviews

by Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Doubletake

I've been a Shippo customer for a few years now - I just finished a comparison of 25 shipping apps to make sure Shippo is the best and I'm sticking with Shippo. I couldn't find another app that could come close to doing what Shippo does for us price-wise and ease-of-use wise. Competitors like ShipStation are super complicated and the only way to ensure getting the cheapest rate every time is to manually go through each and every order - no thank you! I have also been getting excellent customer service, especially recently.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

TERRIBLE SERVICE, CRASHES OFTEN AND WON'T VALUE YOU.
I never write bad reviews, only good, especiallyyyy as a business owner myself. I had been with this company for years and come to find out with their "signature box" for signature at delivery only has the option for a direct signature and not a simple task to do an indirect signature. This would save us over $5 per shipment. We were using this service for years and overpaying on shipments $5 each time. Can you image the savings we could have passed along to our customers over 6 years and thousands of shipments? The best part is that under their shipping services to "sell you" it lists indirect signature. This is something Ship Station and their other competitors offer EASILY, so check those out to save on signature options ;) They informed me that this indirect option is only available through their API system and not web based. This means that you need to have programming experience to do it. I asked if they can do it for me to help (I have been a customer for MANY years) and they informed me they won't and that I can hire someone. Their response: If you have the programming resources, you can certainly setup API for your Shippo account. Are you joking? You can't even help someone who has given you business for many years? Well, now I am moving my business over to ship station since they have this already integrated in their system and all I have to do is click a button and it's done. PS agree with the others your new interface is terrible. They will not value you as a customer or go any extra length to help with a need if you have one.

February 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize we're unable to implement your API for you. We do value our customers and we are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you received.

Hopefully, we can clarify a bit further. This does take a software engineer to develop and our team does not offer these services. All customers who are implemented with the Shippo API have developed the integration themselves, or, have paid a software engineer to do so.

We will pass your feedback along to our teams about the indirect signature option and we are very sorry we don't offer this through the UI at this time.

We hate to hear we're losing you as a Shippo customer. If there is anything else we can do to keep you onboard, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Embers / Cinders Vintage

THEIR FOLLOW UP IS MISLEADING AS I'M STILL DEALING WITH THEM VIA EMAIL. Not sure why you can't find the interaction that has been ongoing for a while now, but that's perhaps also indicative of their (lack of) level of commitment to customer service. Wrongfully overcharged by UPS then trying to get the situation remedied and the money refunded was/is a pain. I can't endorse a company that doesn't bother to offer phone support to its customers, either. It makes the process of resolving customer issues much slower and painful.

February 10, 2021

Hello,

We're so sorry for the experience here. We did find your interaction with us and we just left you a voicemail and our number to call back.

To clarify a bit more, our refund process does take 14 business days from the created date of the label and since this was a dispute directly to UPS, we were working with them to resolve that as well.

We just heard back from UPS and we were able to refund that back to you. We'll give you a call back again today to try and discuss this further.

Thanks,

Marianne's Flammkuchen

After couple of days looking for the right solution and all possible apps (Easyship, Shipstation, Sendcloud) out there that could handle and split an order into multiple packages orders & printing labels with our own carrier UPS i finally found it! Thanks to Rodrigo for explaining everything to me in detail. We are more than happy and hope that once UPS is finally syncing back our own rates (Need a valid invoice from UPS - If not they only show the standard rates) this will work as flawless as it seems. I hope ;) THANKS! PS: Feature Request: Please add a function to be able to add our custom package weight automatically to the weight of the items per line. That way we don't have to add our package weight manually every time so the total order is correctly calculated for the Label price. At the moment we need to manually type in the Total weight - The app could add that automatically for us - That would save 3 clicks per line and a lot of time when there are many orders!

Happy Endings™

We've been using Shippo for years. Most of it works great, but when trying to process multiple orders at once we almost always have a few fail and it causes a lot more work for us. Also wish they had a white list or default shipping method by default as we end up sometimes selecting the wrong one and having to refund label (wait 30 mins) then make another using the correct method.

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

They changed their format and it is horrible. Hard to read, hard to find labels, slows down my computer, I could go on, but please hear this! Find another ap. They don't care about you and the customer service is horrible. Also, now their page won't even load. If I could give this ap negative 10 stars, I would. Looking for another shipping company label provider.

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback on the new Shippo changes. We are very sorry you're running into trouble and we're glad we got to speak with you through chat and on the phone today.

We're looking forward to the call we have scheduled tomorrow and we're hopeful we can help walk you through anything you need.

Our number one priority is to make sure our customers are taken care of. We will continue to work with you until we ensure everything about the new orders page is understood and you're good to go.

Thanks,

Darla Dietrich

I love Shippo! Easy to use and good shipping rates. I especially like the ability to split orders into multiple packages. When I've run into trouble and not known how to do something I've just requested a call and they actually call me back within a few minutes. Great service.

Boho and Bark

Shippo is wonderful. I had sent thousands of packages with them when my store was hosted by Wix, and when I switched to Shopify I decided to stick with them. Even though Shopify has built-in label services, I find Shippo much easier to use (and also more aesthetically appealing, which is something that's important to me). Additionally, I just reached out to them to see if they could change something that has recently changed on my Shippo homepage; within the day, they had changed back the setting to how it was previously configured and made my life 1000x easier. Very sweet team, and I'm happy to be a customer of theirs. 10/10 recommend.

Gigi and Max

Shippo is great! Thanks for the quick customer support and reliable functioning system. We have used them for years and plan to continue doing business with them.

Stockings & things

Shippo is awesome, easy to use, straight forward UI, no confusion and their support team is very helpful. Highly recommended!