Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Cheap and Easy Shipping - Get Live in Five Minutes!

Cutters Fabric

THEY STOLEN MY MONEY, IM NOT USING THIS APP FOR AROUND 1 YEAR AND TODAY THEY STOLEN ME BY PAYPAL $600 I DONT WHY
KEEP AWAY!!!

Mia Joy Studio

Such a disappointment.
The App originally worked well. After about a year of using it I ran into some issues. I sent a very clear email to Shippo in regards to the issues I was having requesting help. I received and email back from them stating that they were working on fixing the issues. After about a month of waiting I contacted them again since the issues were still there. They again told me they were still working on the problems. Another month passed and still the app was not working properly and I was wasting a lot of time trying to work around the persistent problems. I contacted them again, this time via the phone. They assured me that they would fix the issues. Here we are, months later and still nothing. I am deleting this app and would never recommend it to anyone of my friends who sell on shopify.
The consistent leading on, that you are working on fixing the issues is a complete lack of integrity. If you can't fix your problems, be honest about it and recommend another company/app that will work better for your customer.

Suite One Studio

Top-notch! User friendly interface with all the necessary details to ship worldwide. The support team also provides excellent customer service if you ever need them.

The Birdhouse Chick 2

Simply superb! I've been using the app for over 6 months and it's been a pleasure. Easy fix if you have multiple boxes for a single line item- as some products ship in two boxes. Ever need an extra label for an order? Solution is here! Support is highly responsive. Would strongly recommend this app for a more flexible label solution. Oh- and my FedEx account ties right in with same discounts!

Andybowman

I've been using Shippo for a couple months now & absolutely love it!! It has made shipping very easy. It's easy to use & I've only had to contact support once & was taken care of quickly. It has a few options that we didn't have before & now has me spoiled. I would hate to go back to the program we were using before!

Thevintageartistry

I've been using Shippo for several years and recommend it to everyone I know! Prompt and efficient support when needed!

Heygirl01

We really love this app and very happy to have it install on our website.

www.charlenesstyle.com

Du Bro Rc

We have been using Shippo of a couple years on our 3 Shopify stores. It is working great and allowed us to get out of Stamps.com. Great app!

Pacific Coast Outlet

App works great and the prices are reasonable.

Beard And Company

We have used Shippo with our store for the past 4 years. We find their system straightforward and easy to use.

All-natural beard care products proudly made in Colorado: