Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Coconutradio

Signed up for the app based on reviews. Could not even enter my business shipping information due to a bug or terrible error handling.

Bernoulli Apparel

Great app! Customer service replies quickly with any questions. This app streamlines the shipping process and allows our small business to operate on a higher level.

Eurocustomspr

Very pleasant experience with customer support. I use the app a lot for international and domestic shipments. Had to process a refund for some labels after some errors. I went ahead and wrote an email to customer support and they got the issue resolved within less than 24hrs. Will definitely keep using the app!

Thanks for your fast response, Rebekah!

Designlikewhoa

Great app with seamless Shopify integration! Shippo keeps shipping simple and helps to save time on creating labels. I've also only had great experiences with customer service!

Mountain Vs Plains

Wonderful customer service and such a user-friendly interface. I would recommend Shippo to anyone!

Night Queen Ny

Excellent customer service, very prompt response. I've been using Shippo for approximately 2 years & this app is amazing in so many ways, easy to create and print shipping labels.

Puck Abby

Love this app. This has been the one and only shipping app I have used since opening my online store. Any questions are always answered right away. Works seamlessly with shopify themes and it's easy to create and print shipping labels.

Portal 108

I downloaded this app - lured in by the 2 weeks free trial - just to see if it was what I was looking for. I realised pretty quickly that it wasn't so I un-installed it the same day. ****However - beware, if you don't downgrade your account to the free version via the actual account set up - they will send you a bill for $25.***
Simply uninstalling the app doesn't work as far as they are concerned.
You have to log into the account that you set up and cancel your account.
Well I couldn't find an option to cancel that account for the life of me. So I emailed them and told them to cancel it at their end, and to stop sending me emails, yet they persist! Ive never even used the service they offer, just downloaded it to check it out.
You guys need to install a delete my account option on your "support" site.
I will be forwarding my complaint to Shopify as well.
If there was a no star review, I'd give you that!

Woventapestries

Long time customer of Shippo on two different accounts. The app provide great rates for shipping labels and the integration process is pretty straight forward.

When it comes to accounting, there are a few things that break it for Shippo:

1. If you have any canceled labels, these will not be refunded back to you. Instead these act as roll over credit for future orders. We found this problematic when we were shipping logistic out of Shippo. Even if you do decide to close your account / switch service completely, any amount of labels that were refunded as credit in Shippo remains. If you're doing volume, this could mean hundreds of labels and credit stalled into one account as non-transferable credit.

2. USPS vs UPS vs Fedex vs DHL. If you have multiple carrier accounts, you may be billed outside of Shippo form UPS or DHL even if the charges show up in Shippo. It is not clear when these happen and it's up to you to distinguish which records in Shippo are actually charged outside of Shippo and which are within Shippo - quite the headache to backtrack through many orders. And do if you're not careful this can create issues with your carrier accounts for unpaid invoices. Very confusing -- a UI issue that can be addressed easily within Shippo IF they chose to implement it.

Jessicamrocks

Super easy to use, seamless integration with my Shopify store. Their support team is excellent- very helpful and tons of follow up if there is ever a question or issue!