Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Shendrones

Been using it for 3 years now and am very satisfied. Customer service is fast and responsive, and the interface is excellent. It's actually easier for me to scan my unfulfilled orders in Shippo than Shopify (sorry Shopify).

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to help our shipping department save time and money. Highly recommend this app !

www.lasersandlights.com

Usbells

Shippo has worked well for us when we need to ship an order that wasn't placed directly from our website's Shopify store. Easy to work and quick. We did have a few issues that were quickly resolved by the Shippo Help crew. They were very responsive and even helped take care of a problem that had more to do with our computer system than the Shippo app. Definitely would recommend Shippo.

Jt Home Away

Was excited to be able to create return labels that only bill when scanned and this app claims to do that. Even talked a little bit with support via e-mail about how best to accomplish this.

I had a little trouble initially, but it was because they wanted proof of identity. Admittedly, a little annoying, but understandable considering how much weird crap is sent through the mail these days.

I've been very pleased with the service. The Shippo-provided USPS rates are pretty good, and our UPS account plugged right in. The best part are the pay-on-use return labels which are excellent, because many of our customers don't actually get around to sending the item back they request to return.

Overall very happy. I would recommend.

JT Home & Away
www.jt-home-away.com

Infinity Goalie Usa

Fast customer support. Only downside is if you have multiple Shopify stores you can't link them all in the same account.

Coconutradio

Signed up for the app based on reviews. Could not even enter my business shipping information due to a bug or terrible error handling.

Bernoulli Apparel

Great app! Customer service replies quickly with any questions. This app streamlines the shipping process and allows our small business to operate on a higher level.

Eurocustomspr

Very pleasant experience with customer support. I use the app a lot for international and domestic shipments. Had to process a refund for some labels after some errors. I went ahead and wrote an email to customer support and they got the issue resolved within less than 24hrs. Will definitely keep using the app!

Thanks for your fast response, Rebekah!

Designlikewhoa

Great app with seamless Shopify integration! Shippo keeps shipping simple and helps to save time on creating labels. I've also only had great experiences with customer service!

Mountain Vs Plains

Wonderful customer service and such a user-friendly interface. I would recommend Shippo to anyone!