Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

First Salute

I have used Shippo for a number of years now and am very happy with it as well as the support I have received!

Highly recommended.

Andy, Owner @
firstsalute.com
silverdollarsalute

Fretzeppelin

Perfect and seamless integration. We're very happy to be able to use our own shipping carriers with our shipments now. There were glitches with Shopify's system and Shippo is directly in control, which we like.

Brewometer

Shippo is the single most important app on my Shopify site. I'm not sure how we'd operate with out it. So easy to use. Amazing customer support. Get it.

Vrge

Been using them for over a year and it works great for US domestic USPS shipments. Their DHL rates are not bad either for international. Any questions we had customer support always answered in a timely manner.

Planwithbelinda

I used this app to ship merchandise from my store for over a year. In the first six months it ran smoothly and didn't run into any issues. Then the app made some adjustments and now has many issues. For example, I cannot ship just one order. It has to be multiple, or it has glitches. I have reached out to customer service multiple times and haven't received assistance. The most frustrating thing is that they don't have a customer service phone number to call when an issue needs to be solved. The only way to reach out is by email. It's crucial to be able to get help as soon as possible when my business depends on an app like this. I don't want to ruin anyone's reputation or hurt a business, because I wouldn't want someone to do the same to me. This is just my experience. I hope they can take this as constructive criticism and open up a phone line to be able to call for assistance in case there are any issues like this. I will be taking my business elsewhere. Thank you.

Amano Artisans

Shippo makes it easy to ship my Etsy and Shopify orders. Their support was very quick when I had an integration issue due to my theme update.
So far so good. Thank you!

Smart Brands Mx

We have been using Shippo for a while and ran into trouble after our carrier blocked our account for a short period. After that we were not able anymore to print any labels through goshippo so we turned to support for help. Within 24 hours we got an answer and the problem was solved!

The August Tree

We've been using Shippo for more than a year. It is pretty straightforward but does not give any leeway for resetting refunded shipments. What was incredibly frustrating was that there is no way to contact support real-time and they do not respond to emails.

Update: It turned out that they did not receive my inquiry - and Amanda immediately sorted out my issue. She gave me three workarounds to my problem which I greatly appreciate.

Newcreationdemo

We've been using Shippo for a little over two months. It works outstanding for USPS domestic shipments. Reviewing rates, paying for label, downloading label, printing label seemed too many steps at the beginning but now it has become part of our work flow; and it works well.
We do like to recognize the service support and technical team. They are truly customer focused and took immediate action when we had issues to sync orders between Shopify and Shippo, and with downloading the correct sender address. Well done! Thank you...

June Ruby

Great app. Very user friendly and great customer service!