Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

They changed their format and it is horrible. Hard to read, hard to find labels, slows down my computer, I could go on, but please hear this! Find another ap. They don't care about you and the customer service is horrible. Also, now their page won't even load. If I could give this ap negative 10 stars, I would. Looking for another shipping company label provider.

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback on the new Shippo changes. We are very sorry you're running into trouble and we're glad we got to speak with you through chat and on the phone today.

We're looking forward to the call we have scheduled tomorrow and we're hopeful we can help walk you through anything you need.

Our number one priority is to make sure our customers are taken care of. We will continue to work with you until we ensure everything about the new orders page is understood and you're good to go.

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Darla Dietrich

I love Shippo! Easy to use and good shipping rates. I especially like the ability to split orders into multiple packages. When I've run into trouble and not known how to do something I've just requested a call and they actually call me back within a few minutes. Great service.

Boho and Bark

Shippo is wonderful. I had sent thousands of packages with them when my store was hosted by Wix, and when I switched to Shopify I decided to stick with them. Even though Shopify has built-in label services, I find Shippo much easier to use (and also more aesthetically appealing, which is something that's important to me). Additionally, I just reached out to them to see if they could change something that has recently changed on my Shippo homepage; within the day, they had changed back the setting to how it was previously configured and made my life 1000x easier. Very sweet team, and I'm happy to be a customer of theirs. 10/10 recommend.

Gigi and Max

Shippo is great! Thanks for the quick customer support and reliable functioning system. We have used them for years and plan to continue doing business with them.

Stockings & things

Shippo is awesome, easy to use, straight forward UI, no confusion and their support team is very helpful. Highly recommended!

Its Untamed Beauty

I am heartbroken that recently the support I received from Shippo has been so bad. I relocated to Germany and have had so many issues with Deutsche Post which was recommended via SHIPPO. I have sent over 500 packages with Shippo & right before the holidays they I run into a lot of issues. The customs forms don't print with the labels and I have over 50 orders I have to refund because I am in Germany and Shippo failed me. I may have to shut my business down.

A Signature Welcome

I needed help with international shipping and Chris walked me through the process on the phone. I feel much more confident sending packages overseas with Shippo.

RacketAid

I have used Shippo for several months now and they are an integral part of my business operations. The app is smooth, provides an array of discount carrier prices, and is very easy to use. Their customer service is great and they are open to improvement. I wouldn't pick a different shipping app!

Easy Carry Mattress Carrier

I have used Shippo for a couple of years now and have only great things to say about their service. Imports from all my sales channels, cubic pricing on Priority Mail saves a bunch of money for shipping within 1000 miles. Offers shipping discount on virtually all carriers and is simple to use. Great customer service and doesn't cost a bunch like Ship Station. I have found over the years that most of the apps available are unneeded or are just a way to drain your wallet - Shippo is the exception - Saves You Money. My business relies on Shippo to do the job and add to the bottom line.

Nannie and B's Crafts

I have used Shippo for quite a while. Haven't had any issues so far. I like that it also works with ETSY, EBAY and other marketplaces. Shippo saves me from having to copy and paste the information. I have tried others but Shippo by far has been the best.