Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Curve Surfboard Accessories - United States

the product is ok, but contact options are terrible. there is no online chat or phone number, if you have an urgent query like your account is on hold due to the stupid credit card renew not working, you just gotta send an email then sit and wait [24 hours now] while your packages go nowhere :(

Market Sale

I was not able to print any label even after upgrade my account it give me error message that I have to contact costumer service which I did and one week later few emails were send and no respond

Klitch

We have been using Shippo for years. Hands down the best for any startup, Shippo houses simple rates and an efficient-user-interface.

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy that Shippo is helping make your life a little easier! If you need anything, you know where to find us. :)

Love Dirty

The service reps did not know what ORM-D goods are, they cannot supply the services they offered. I would not recommend them. Desktop Shipper was able to more in one half hour conversation than multiple Shippo calls.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving honest feedback about your experience with Shippo and our team. I understand this was a frustrating situation for you given the time constraints you were under and we apologize for any confusion that may have occurred.

Just to clarify, Shippo does support the printing of ORM-D labels via our API. We do not support the creation of these labels in our UI.

We wish you continued success and again, we're sorry for any confusion this caused.

Rinea

I have been using this app for several years and it appears that with each UI upgrade, something stops working and it never gets fixed. With latest upgrade, too much has broken and it is not longer usable - Shopify fulfillment sync does not work, order splitting does not work, Customs declarations do not import the correct information from Shopify products and it can no longer be edited, and Shopify Order sync just stopped working today. Support is very slow (by emails which takes a couple of days) and nothing gets resolved either. We are wondering if these issues are being worked urgently or if we should be looking for alternatives.

Hi there!

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Shippo and our team. We strive to build a product that helps our customers get their shipments to their buyers faster, and our Product Team is currently working on correcting some of the issues you've mentioned.

We also want to apologize for the delayed responses from our Support Team. With the recent changes affecting everyone due to COVID, there is a bit of a delay. We are trying to get back to everyone as quickly as we can and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

That said, I am happy you were able to speak on the phone with a few members of our team and we are incredibly appreciative of all the feedback you gave.

If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!

Paint with Diamonds

Such a useless app with bad customer support. They could not verify my account. i want to PAY them and they think i will do fraud with them. thats what they said "Unfortunately, due to high cases of fraud in the ecommerce industry, we cannot send another link."

February 14, 2020

Hey Ismail,

I’m really sorry you weren’t able to use Shippo. We did send over 2 links to verify your account - this is purely for security and to protect our customers. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your account therefore unable to unblock you. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience here but we truly care about making sure our customer’s accounts are safe.

Auto Medals

We've been using Shippo for over 3 years now and average over 500 purchased labels/month. When I submit a help ticket, support responds within hours. Give your staff a raise Shippo!

Helen Levi Ceramics

I've used Shippo for years with great results - I love the pay-as-you-go option which feels really fair and affordable. Their customer service is also really helpful!!

Schilver Jewelry

Had an issue with a tracking number but I was contacted by Shippo and it was resolved quickly. Overall since using shippo I never experienced any issues. This issue was an isolated incident but it was resolved accordingly.

Atomic Disc

We've used Shippo for years and are very happy with it. It seems like they have negotiated better rates than Shopify so we're saving money on shipping, as far as we can tell. Their support team is fantastic; very knowledgable and easy to get a hold of. The one thing we wish they could offer is the ability to ship multiple boxes for one order and consolidate the tracking numbers. All in all, we are very happy with Shippo!