Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Treasure State Prospecting

Excellent product. great support and it saves me a lot of time!

Mmore Cases

Just amazing support and easy to use multichannel solution with CN22 support etc. A must for any real company!

Laviausa

I love Shippo. It's made shipping much easier than any other system I've used and the postage pricing is much better than Shopify.

Victorylane

I had a WONDERFUL experience when I asked for help from Shippo Support. Very quickly they identified my problem and showed me how to fix it!

Enamor Jewelry

I had an amazing experience with Shippo's customer service! They followed through fixing a software interfacing issue between themselves and a third party app called Webinterpert.

Nibmor

Easy to use, reliable and quick service.

Jelly Bird Signs

Love this app -- super helpful for bulk shipping. Had a really great experience with customer service, too, when I experienced an issue with my billing. Very quick response and solution.

Stevie Rep Leroe

Shippo is amazing! Super easy to use, great deals on shipping, and when you have a problem, their customer support staff is fantastic to work with! Last week I put in a ticket, and their agent, Rebekah, was so nice, accommodating, and went above and beyond to get our app working as soon as possible. This app is the best!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Great app! Easy to do what I need, support is quick when I need it. Seems to be improving all the time

Wonder Imagery

Shippo Customer service is AMAZING!!