Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Nibmor

Easy to use, reliable and quick service.

Jelly Bird Signs

Love this app -- super helpful for bulk shipping. Had a really great experience with customer service, too, when I experienced an issue with my billing. Very quick response and solution.

Stevie Rep Leroe

Shippo is amazing! Super easy to use, great deals on shipping, and when you have a problem, their customer support staff is fantastic to work with! Last week I put in a ticket, and their agent, Rebekah, was so nice, accommodating, and went above and beyond to get our app working as soon as possible. This app is the best!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Great app! Easy to do what I need, support is quick when I need it. Seems to be improving all the time

Wonder Imagery

Shippo Customer service is AMAZING!!

Shopcluizel

Great job! Makes shipping real easy!

Dazzling Daisies

The app is very easy to use and works great. The shipping rates are very good compared to others. Another big plus is the possibility to add multiple selling platforms.

Carre De Paris

I love shippo and their fantastic customer service! I could not be happier. Their system is easy to use, efficient and affordable. An excellent choice for all your shipping needs!

Smarter Cubby

What a great app!!! Works perfectly and makes shipping a breeze. The support is second to none. Always fast to respond and very professional. Would recommend Shippo to anyone!!! Thank you.

Wallys Dog Hub

I've had to ask a few questions to their support team and I always get a fast and great response. Awesome customer service.