Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Forge Hardware Studio

This app is generally good if you would like to add additional insurance to your packages. However, it's not so convenient in other aspects. First, there is a delay in loading the orders, therefore if you receive an order and you wish to print the label 10-15 minutes later, it won't be available yet. Also, there is no Fedex discount for shipping through Shippo, you can only use your own account which is not really that useful

Paulskiartstore

Great app and useful for our site.

Outsourcesol

Great app and highly useful for our website.

Just Max Fitness Nutrition

I installed this app a while back and never used it, now that I have my own postal scale I've been using it and it really helps me save on shipping. It's awesome! Get discounts on shipping for a nickel a label.... No hidden fees, no B.S. Truly a great app.

Beneathyourmask

I wanted to update my review because this app continues to be a true headache for my business and is costing me money. They recently changed the address on a label (I went back through and tested it) and I was on the hook for resending a customer their order. They blamed this on USPS and took no responsibility for their system removing/changing an entire building and unit number. This is a faulty app with even worse customer service.
-------Previous review below-------
I've been using Shippo for over a year now. I have given them too many opportunities to get it right. Customer service may as well be non-existent as they NEVER resolve any issues. I emailed them weeks ago regarding the issues with my packing slips printing the item quantity as 0 next to the product name. Their response was for me to change my Shopify settings on how my orders are fulfilled. My settings have been the same since launching my store, so why would I change how I fulfill my orders to accommodate this app?! There is a glitch in the Shippo system, and instead of their tech team figuring out what it is, they put the responsibility on me! Weeks later, the issue is still not resolved, so I have to manually so labels for international orders because they cannot calculate the weight without a quantity for customs.

Additionally, the USPS rates are high, and the app cannot link properly with my Fed Ex or UPS accounts. Their customer service response to this was "the process can be a bit finicky." UNREAL AND BEYOND FRUSTRATING! I have given them too many chances. Shippo is more headache than they are worth with their "finicky" system and non-existent customer service and tech team.

Chris Squirrels

Love this app. Much better than other shipping apps. Works great, we've been using it since last summer. I highly recommend this app.

Jamilteststore

Excellent shipping app. It made my shipping and return label creation process very easy.
Thanks!

Nextlevelhearing

Super easy to use no issues at all.

Saj Natural Beauty

So far shippo has been great, the USPS rates are low and i love how i can print labels, packing slips and email customer their tracking # all on one platform! We love it at sajnaturalbeauty.com

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I was contacted and asked to consider changing (improving) or removing my 3 star rating. In the interests of transparency, I prefer to let it stand as-is for those who may get value from it.

Four different Shopify Support staff recommended that I install this app to provide improvements I was looking for with carrier calculated rates. This app does not provide any integration with carrier calculated rates. As Shippo noted this "...is simply not what Shippo was designed for."

Yet Shippo does claim that "With Shippo API, you can automate your entire shipping process easily and get rates and labels right on your website."

At best several points of this statement are marketing embellishment. In reality, rates are not on your website; neither front-end or back-end. Store owners are redirected to a Shippo URL. And automating your entire shipping process is another obvious overstatement of it's capabilities.

There are other shipping apps that do have APIs for integration of carrier rates available. it is possible, just not with Shippo.