4.1
October 8, 2020

I have been using this application for a few months now and I find it really useful and very efficient to use. It has helped me tremendously in saving time in producing waybills from various couriers. I can only be very happy! thank you! 5 stars

Tabata Shop
7 months using the app
Edited October 31, 2019

OK so, third update to the review......

The first review was 1 star as we had no technical support and arranged meetings with ShippyPro, which they failed to attend and have admitted this in emails. They only reached out to me once I'd posted a 1 star review!

The second review was 4 stars for the reasons below.....

After a bumpy start, the support has been very good and on point.

I've not given it 5 stars as we use UPS, DPD & Royal Mail for shipping. UPS is great as we only have to input our account details and it automatically pulls over all the rates, which is great, works as advertised.

DPD on the other hand, we have to input all the different rates for weights and zones for the whole world! This is going to take at least a few full days of data entry to accomplish and not a pleasant job. We haven't done this yet so, cannot use all the functions of the app. Will update when we've done so.

Royal Mail does not work at all. Support have said that they are in negotiations with Royal Mail at the moment, but they really shouldn't advertise that the app uses them if it cannot.

The UI is easy to navigate and reasonably intuitive to pick up. We only wanted an app like this to instantly provide customers with tracking numbers as soon as their order is fulfilled. This alone will save us between one and two hours a day!

Will update once we've got all the feeds up and running used it for a couple of months.....

Third review....

So, I ended up deciding to give ShippyPro a shot and went ahead and bought a monthly plan, wish I hadn't for the following reasons.....

I needed to input all the DPD rates manually. This meant setting up around an extra 30 couriers, even though they were all DPD, one for every different rate. The problem is that to be able to add more than one courier you have to purchase their monthly or annual scheme. I went ahead and did this so I could enter all the extra DPD rates. I then fell ill and did not get to complete the task. I then went to enter all the details two weeks later and found I couldn't any more! Turns out you have to purchase your units (one unit is one shipping label etc) in advance, but if you don't use them that month you lose them, they do not carry over! This means any that you have purchased and not used, you lose. This model is totally flawed as you have to buy more than you think you might need depending on sales. You're always going to have surplus that you've paid for, but not used so, you're losing money every month.

I complained about this and they said they would carry it over for one month for me, but were quite emphatic in saying this will never happen again.

And still no Royal Mail even though they're still advertising as usable on their platform! I wonder how many others don't actually work either.

I've now deleted the app and chalked up the lose of money up to experience.

Sorry, but I cannot recommend this app at all.....

Ultimate Modelling Products
6 months using the app
June 8, 2017

Sistema sicuro , veloce , intuitivo ed economico , permette di interfacciare il negozio Shopify a ShippyPro che gestira' al meglio il controllo delle spedizioni con invio tracking , gestione delle giacenze , creazione delle lettere di vettura e gestione dei corrieri e del miglior prezzo . oltretutto l'assistenza clienti e' immediata ed efficiente , difficile trovare di meglio

Ws Italy
5 months using the app
January 15, 2018

Never had such a Customer support experience like with this guys. They help you where they can and if something doesn't fit they make it fit.
Fair Price, Newest Technologies, and so many integrations, bigger Services doesn't have.

THANKS really proud to have this Partner

Janebox Shop
Germany
June 15, 2017

Ottima applicazione! Funziona perfettamente ed ha un'assistenza super veloce!

Fabriek
December 24, 2018

We are based in Dubai & with Extreme Delight I am writing this review, with the quickest support and prompt action by the ShippyPro my 2 months unsolved issue came to a solution with in 1 min conversation with ShippyPro. We have tried several apps to generate shipping labels out there in shopify app store none of them worked. But to be honest ShippyPro UI and Customer support is excellent. Any one from UAE out there kindly don't waste your time with other apps just use this app you will never be disappointed.

Munch & Crunch
United Arab Emirates
October 2, 2018

Really impressive app, very thorough and great live support. Makes shipping a lot easier, would recommend.

anOrdain
June 12, 2023

Very good Help desk support. Always ready to find the best solution. The system interface is easy to use.

P448®
3 months using the app
ITALIAN VALLEY SRL replied July 12, 2023

Hi P448 team, thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear ShippyPro has been the reliable tool you needed, we’ll do our best to continue assisting you in the best way possible whenever needed. Let's continue to deliver a great shipping experience together 🚀

Edited July 22, 2020

This app was exactly what i was looking for but i was disappointed to find although it advertised the couriers i needed (parcelforce & DPD Local) it didn't suport them very well. After many issues the team at shippypro have added or updated everything i need to use the app succesfully- it's saves a ton of time processing orders, updates them all with the tracking info- a job that used to take hours per week can be done in a few minutes. It's a life saver! The team are fantastic, despite all the problems i raised they worked through each one for me, always replied promptly and kept me updated throughout. Would definitely recommend.

Naturalistic Products
3 months using the app
June 18, 2020

L'APP è buona e funziona bene, ha qualche bug che ho segnalato ma l'implementazione sembra lenta. In ogni caso fa risparmiare tempo e se si hanno più canali di vendita è molto comodo perchè crea gli ordini e aggiorna i tracking. Unico neo il prezzo, troppo costoso per un numero cosi esiguo di spedizioni, inoltre ci vorrebbe una soglia intermedia tra le 30 e le 250 spedizione mese - io farei a 14,99€/mese il limite delle 120 spedizioni cosi da sfruttare al massimo il potenziale senza essere penalizzati eccessivamente

ShopIsNow.com