Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1Lac+ Online Sellers

NUAYU

I really like the interface and the capability to integrate different courier company. But to start a company with Shiprocket is not an easy. I raised so many questions but support person either never look at the issue or reply after so many days by then we would have resolved the issue ourselves. I would say, if their support is good, shiprocket would be better however, this is not the case currently. We face so many issues but sometimes either their number is not working or support tickets are not resolved.

Soni Fashion®

Best in class sevices among all other , KEM - Mr.Gurjot Bhela , is always ready to help and try every single solutions that can be done to solve our issue,Also need to add some more features to the panel and Keep Supporting.

Pabung

Agent name was Pooja. My issue is never resolved. I don't understand how their support representatives are trained, they have zero product knowledge.

May 5, 2021

Hi, We want to sincerely apologize for your recent negative experience. Please help us with the AWB number and concern in detail via escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket.

Art Galore®

Worst service, Tickets are not answered in 3 months and money is lost in the name of weight discrepency

May 1, 2021

Hi, we wouldn't want such an experience for you! We apologize for the inconvenience caused here. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you promptly. -Team Shiprocket

Nevenue India

Worst app ever.......Firstly I thought 3.3 stars on the shopify app store is very less for app like Shiprocket. But when I started using it, 3.3 stars are way higher for such a worst app and service. They deserve 0.5 stars for their service and the whole system. They don't have any control over shipments. Don't take any immediate action. Very very bad experience with NDR and RTO. I would suggest using Nimbus post instead of shiprocket. They have very good service and control over shipments.

April 29, 2021

Hi, we value the importance of your concern. Please be assured our team is actively working on your concern and have shared an update on your regd. mail with ticket number:-2397819. Please check. - Team Shiprocket

Online Store of Sheelaa M Bajaj

Worst experience ever ...no proper customer support...iam trying to reach from a week and i have not got any help from the team...all the call center staff are not responding to the problem we have ....i wish i hadent choose this shopper

March 16, 2021

We never intended to cause the experience & this certainly is an unusual instance. Please help us with the AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you on priority. - Team Shiprocket

DryFruitsPro

Great app, completely necessary for indian ecommerce.!!!! Great help from team and staff Amazinggggg

The Coconut People

Gurjot Bhela- Account Manager- Whenever we need support we contact our Account Manager Mr. Bhela and he is always there to help. Thanks for providing such a good customer service experience.

Glittercholi

useless support system.. wanted to deleted my account but they have neither deleted the previous one neither my account or phone number is available to create a new one. support system is a complete misguide.

March 3, 2021

This is not the service we are known for. Kindly give us a chance to look into it. Please help us with the AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket.

Eye Elite

Best Logistics solution for e-commerce with best support manager who clears your any bug or issues if facing. Hassle free and best rates !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32