Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics service with lowest courier rates in India

Dr Trust

Great Concept. Third Class service. Non responsive team.

Multiple orders delayed for days. Pickups not happening on time, Wrong Pincodes being picked up. Have been communicating to their team, but it just lands on deaf ears.

NewMeCreation

akshay beniwal-my account manager is superbly helpful.thanx guys for making my journey easy.

thanx

AZAR

awesome expressions working with vishal labh and shiprocket thank u so much. very good services.

SPARROE QUEEN

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
I am not fake reviewer from Shiprocket I am owner of SparrowQueen Clothing
I have my own website of clothing and I have integrated shiprocket in my website.
I got lots of order and they all are delivered by shiprocket
www.sparrowqueen.in

Wear.Style

They are cheats.
They try to scam you by increasing the weight of the parcel..
We shipped a One Piece Swimwear which weighs around 90 grams and the cost to ship it is around Rs. 54
They have created a weight discrepancy and falsely indicated that the product weighs 9 KGS?
How can a single one piece swimwear for women weighs 9 kgs??
The Product - https://wear.style/products/open-back-one-piece-scoop-neck-tank-swimsuit
They have charged my account Rs. 972 for this and refusing to reason with us, indicating that the time to respond to their discrepancy is over and i am supposed to simply bear the loss and accept the Rs.972 charge for a 90 Gram parcel.
Avoid them ...
They are simply cheating...

Vastrakatha

I am using this app and having the worst experience. The response from customer support team and handling issues is the worst, they don't care on any issues always the answer is we will look into it and it never get resolved and they will also close the issue.

please go for other options that is 100% best than using this service.

Eyewearlabs

Shiprocket has assisted us to ship our orders in the most hassle free manner . The App is extremely user friendly and the live chat support comes handy. Our KAM always provides quick solutions to our queries to ensure smooth shipping of our orders. Abhinav visited our office in Mumbai and made sure everything goes smoothly. We highly recommend Shiprocket!

Himalayan Elixir

Shiprocket is basically a middle man between logistics provider and yourself. That is it.. They cannot help you if the logistics provider messes up. Their customer service is pathetic. I would suggest you to partner up with any logistics service provider directly rather than Shiprocket. If you are planning large scale operations, shiprocket will be a nightmare. I am planning on partnering with Delhivery or Fedex directly. We have more control and RTO % will be way less...
If you want repeat customers and your shipments to reach your customers I will recommend not to install this app. I would have given neagavtive (-1) Star if there was a possibility. One of my shipments is showing "Out for Delivery" from past 3 weeks. Customer service executives are rude and they just say we cannot help, we are escalating and wait 24 hours. I lost more than 6000 rupees worth of orders because of Shiprocket's untimely delivery service. If you want to reschedule the delivery for the customer even though the portal has an option, it doesn't reschedule, it will attempt the very next day and send you NDR report. Even after you take an action on the NDR the customer service executives will accuse you for not taking any action on the NDR.
SHIP ROCKET APP IS A JOKE. DO NOT INSTALL. BETTER GET IN TOUCH WITH THE ACTUAL DELIVERY SERVICES AND PARTNER WITH THEM.

GETMOFT

Great app to work on, but handled by very incompetent employees.
5 star to tech team and Saahil. 4 star to Abhinav. Zero star to rest all.

I guess the average is 2.

colorblushes

Pros: Cutting edge tech app; Well integrated User friendly interface; Logistic charges are not too high; Daily pickups.

Cons: Low manpower->slow response and action; High no. of weight discrepancies on even freezed SKUs; insufficient client support on FAKE ATTEMPTS.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9