Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics service with lowest courier rates in India

CaseCue

Shiprocket offers a single click shipping solution. Working on Shiprocket is very easy. Within single click, you can transmit your product, choose your preferred carrier, get an airway bill number and print shipping labels in batch. All these things can be done in a single click. This is really helps our business to grow with easy shipping. And customer support is also great. This is one of the great App, which I used ever at shopify. Thanks ShipRocket!

Krita & Penna

Shiprocket is easy to use and syncs well with shopify store. I would recommend shiprocket as a logistics partner.

mypoojabox

WORST LOGISTIC SERVICE!

If you want to maintain good brand value, never install their app. Their dashboard doesn't sync with Shopify correctly. Paid orders are marked as COD and then you have to put in a request to them to change it which takes somewhere around 5 days to resolve.

Buy Shoes Now

Wonderful Service. Awesome Customer Support. The best thing i like about this App is that it automatically pulls up order from shopify and ready to process, so you don't have to create excel sheets and hire staff worth 20-30K /month salary. I pay just 2000 per month and get value much above than that. Its not just an app, i will say its an investment you make which can grow your business in the upward direction. Mutiple courier companies to choose from, all on a single platform. Thank you guys for your support.

Spekta Cosmetics

I've been using Shiprocket for over a month and most of the deliveries have been made in a timely manner. There have been some issues with timely pick ups but the team has been very supportive. Will continue to use the App. Thanks

Squadwear

Extremely poor service. Don't waste your money with them, it'll all be a waste. They don't arrange a single pickup. They only take money and that's it

Limpkin

Its Been pathetic since I started working with Shiprocket. They never responds to any email nor they address any query. Once they onboard they just dont care... Be careful - They can suspend account anytime and then your business can be on toss for which they dont care. Highly unprofessional with work...

Indiamangemore

I'm using Shiprocket for the last 2 Months, and it has helped me to grow my business exponentially. I really liked the rates offered,support provided. Special thanks to Abhinav.

Mobilegadgets360

Wrost Services ....Customer Service is very very bad

Dech Barrouci

Good services.Its been eight months I am using their services However I have had issues but always been solved timely by the team. I am giving 4 stars because there is always room for betterment.

Previous 1 3 4