Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics service with lowest courier rates in India

GETMOFT

Great app to work on, but handled by very incompetent employees.
5 star to tech team and Saahil. 4 star to Abhinav. Zero star to rest all.

I guess the average is 2.

colorblushes

Pros: Cutting edge tech app; Well integrated User friendly interface; Logistic charges are not too high; Daily pickups.

Cons: Low manpower->slow response and action; High no. of weight discrepancies on even freezed SKUs; insufficient client support on FAKE ATTEMPTS.

Happy Pack

Shiprocket has improved a lot within 1 year and after starting my service i have seen some improvements and my delivery rate is also increased. Team is really helpful now.
They have improved a lots of services and they upgraded my account into gold for free without any charges and made my life much easier.
Now I can easily focus on my ecommerce business in India.
I would recommend ShipRocket to all Indian eCommerce buddies.

Urban Dog

Shiprocket is great and is very convenient to use. We have been using this for the last year. Only wish that Shiprocket could also manage COD reconciliation and mark Shopify orders as paid if the amount has been collected from the customers.
One more issue that can be solved is the ability to cancel an order on Shopify is removed when Shiprocket fulfills orders. This is a terrible hindrance that prevents easy accounting processes.
Some of these improvements would make this a much much better app.
This would make it a more complete.

curvecart

we have been associated with shiprocket from last 6 months and quite impressed with their panel and additional functions like NDR & weight dispute resolution, Our account is in Gold Tier & handled by Vishal Labh, Have discussed many queries with Mr Abhinav and got instant resolution. Keep up the good work.

Slim N Lift Shapewear

We are using Gold Services and very much happy with the services, We started with us 2-3 months back with shiprocket and they are providing all time support, have resolved all our queries instantly. want our all accounts to be moved into Gold. Thanks to Mr Abhinav & Our Account Manger Vishal.

Ausmo

*Gunja really helped us sort issues and things are better with ShipRocket however one things still bother us on system.

Fedex Labels do not show up what is order SKU? If we print 1000 labels a day how are we suppose to sort? like which label is for what item?

Need URGENT solution to this as this is very basic thing without which orders will be wrongly shipped.

Contact: 9986073001

Claysphere

Very disappointing service...Worst customer service...No proper and timely resolution on tickets...Delay in COD remittance..
Shipments got processed for RTO without any reason they are taking 2-3 weeks to rectify such issues. The customer care is not responsive. .Customer care agents won't be available most time.If connected also, they will simply put on hold and end the call without giving proper response.

Inaaz.biz

Mr Azharuddin is the only main person because of whom this company is running, He talks well, understands well the problems of Customers. I reported him all COD non-delivery issues, other issues related to non-visibility of several operators in Calculate Rates of Shipping. Now other operators appear in my panel, earlier only Ecom was appearing.

Now they promised to improve day by day in shipping operations.

I wish them good success and do very good customer support.

RTO must be made zero in COD, We need 100 % success in delivery, This is the main base of success. If packets are returned- it means the performance is having weakness, We fail in business due to delivery issues if shiprocket fails in doing successful delivery of item . This must be kept in mind to support customers.

We would be consistently watching the performance of all deliveries in future.

Thanks Azharuddin for your energetic , best employee performance and contribution in resolving customer's issues. You made the difference, Hats Off to Azharuddin, Keep it up !

LRL Motors

I have rated the Service of Ship Rocket with 1 star around 5 days back because of three reasons. It is very much important if you are first time going to use this APP

1) Unrealistic charging ( After Shipping) We have one high volume SKU, The packing size is 13-7-12 as per the ship rocket panel the weight is 2.10 g, at the best rate they quote is 66 Rs. this is a fair deal. we have sent total 350+ prepaid shipment for the month of May. after the successful despatch of the courier, we start receiving email from Ship rocket stating that the item we have shipped with dimensions of 12-7-13 is weighted at 1.510 so they will charge you 188+ Rs for the same shipment. and provided a window for appeal but no use even after an appeal the result is the same.

2) Delivery followup. There is no customer service system, last week i had posted a negative review pointing all this scenario, very next day I have received an email from an executive Mr.Rajesh, My account is freely upgraded to Gold pack and offer one dedicated manager number, and dedicated accounts manager email. Since last Wednesday we try to reach the accounts manager. the number was the generic customer care IVR number, till today no one answered the phone.

Last week we have gone through a very bad trouble, The product shipped from Kochi to Kolkata on 23rd May via delhivery , the item reached Kolkata on 30th May, but till today 9th of June. not delivered the product. along with this complaint, we have notified one more customer complaint yesterday 8th June Saturday but no response so far. This is not just one or two incident, we have gone through more than 13 complaints last month and till today. but no solution and some of the customer we have refunded the product value and compensated with the product as free. This is not possible in all case because of the product value difference.

Effecting our business. on time delivery bring more sales and repeated orders, last may we have processed a total of 473 prepaid orders. before that month our sales were at 270 order at that point we are using direct delhivery service we are paying Rs 98 per 500 g , when we saw the attractive price of delivery on ship rocket we have switched, the result is 50% sales lose in the month of June from 150 order of first 10 days to 72 orders. the customer leaves a negative review to both facebook and google. all effort been simply destroyed by this app.
the review is not posting based on my one week or 10 days of experience. I have used a total of 45 days.

Dear seller, don't just fool because of the 20-30 Rs benefit or 5000 Rs extra saving. most of the Shopify stores are just getting ready with sales or fighting for a good amount of customer inflow and spending thousands of Rs every day in different marketing app, end of the day if we can't assure the customer satisfaction we are not going to make any money even after 1-2 years we have to depend on paid traffic from google and facebook to run business.

The idea of Shiprocket is good, not criticizing, it's a good platform to get a very attractive rate, same time as business or startup you have to care customer who gives ready-made business to you guys. same like you when you are getting the negative review you feel bad, the same way we have received the most negative review because of poor delivery and support from your team member.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9