Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

The Silk Mania

very good service and easy for use and excellent service , and fast payment service is very helpful and good custemer care support

Benki Store

You will be too stressed out, extremely tired of wasting a lot of your time on this tool not to ease operations but to solve issues raised by the tool itself, financially overburdened cos it sucks too much money for all wrong reasons and absolutely very little value addition provided by them for the money taken, so much so that you will regret for having started your business at the 1st place if you use these kind of tools as a support system thinking that it will aid in smooth operations.

We have ended up losing huge money in false weight cases, always! our 200gms product cost itself is 350Rs, shipment cost added by Shiprocket is 350-400Rs!!

we take utmost care of our COD orders by calling each of the customer and confirming the order before dispatching it, in spite of that the return rate is extremely high, RTO rates (25 to 40%). the customer calls and says he really wants to get the products and is ready to collect it, the delivery does not contact the customer and Shiprocket does nothing about it, it charges for the shipment 50-60 plus charges for the COD 40Rs (even for the orders that have not been delivered and is returned back to us!! (90 to 120 RS. is gone for each shipment!!)

All they do is keep us waiting in the customer support calls for 10 to 15days, take no action for issues raised in tool or mail.

How does an ecommerce survive with such shipping tool and service? Are they here to kill small businesses or to help them grow? It's high time you (Shiprocket) correct your services if you all are really genuine about being in the market and helping businesses, else in times like these it will be too difficult for the running businesses to bear losses like these. We are surely opting out of Shiprocket till these issues are fixed, we also pray that you correct your business flaws and do well.

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

DOPCART

WORST WORST WORST
I would like to draw youd kind attention that the courier company XPRESSBEES is practicing UNETHICAL, BASELESS, UNFAIR business both with shiprocket and us.
It's the second time that we received an amount of more than ₹5k being held by shiprocket because of FAKE weight discrepancies rased by XPRESSBEES.

I really want to know the procedure how they are measuring the packages sent by us. They are just uploading a fake, man-made data to manipulate and push the weight slab from 0.5kg to 1kg.

Hereby I claim that all datas or weights given in the weight discrepancies panel is FAKE and MAN MADE.

I NEED PROOF of:-

1. In which basis the packages are measured.

2. What machineries were used?

3. Who measured the packages? What is the name and designation of that person?

If XPRESSBEES cannot provide these answers they are just trying to break ethical standards of logistics business and also hampering relationship of shiprocket clients.

I request shiprocket team to take strict action against this kind of UNETHICAL practices and XPRESSBEES should be banned from shiprocket if found guilty.

Now we have to pay ₹5000extra FOR NO REASON just to carry forward our shippings.

I am declaring I am going to discontinue all relationship with shiprocket if my issues not answered within 24 hours and also bring XPRESSBEES and SHIPROCKET to court and social media for practicing UNETHICAL business.

Thank you.
Regards

Hiarajewels

The app is working really great. The experience of running our business on this platform is superb. Also our account manager Mr. Aman Grover provides us the best services, when it comes customer support. We are really happy with such an amazing experience.

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

cutebunnyindia

a fraud company, don't use,they will cheat your money.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DeoDap

Very humble reply and very supportive assistant person and solve our issue within few times...........Gurjot Bhela

-Team shiprocket

Futurelife Fashions

Being a new e-commerce seller we have a lot of challenges daily. This company is the worst, I don't know how they are getting away doing absolutely nothing. Don't be fooled. They are only good in SEO promoting their company on Google and we small businesses get trapped with this company. You'll Have to keep raising tickets and waiting for hours to speak to a customer support executive. They are unprofessional. Can't handle simple tasks.
I request the new online sellers to never even think of going for this company. You'll have unnecessary headaches and unwanted frustrations that's got nothing to do with your actual business. I also please request shopify to ban this company seriously. They are spoiling the reputation of shopify and this company doesn't deserve to be on this platform. ship this rocket away from earth.

Cont 2:- reply to developers reply.
That is exactly my point,You people only keep wondering what went wrong,cause you are not capable of handling simple tasks.
1. why would you take a shipment that cannot be delivered?
2.I have multiple orders with delivery person OUT FOR PICKUP for the past 15 days.Nobody has come to collect the order but you people promptly deduct the money.now like a fool i have to keep calling,mailing and sending you tickets to cancel the order and i dont even want to bother to initiate the refund. That'll take me years.
3.customer support hangs up and puts you on hold for minimum 30 minutes. Its frustrating.
4.I dont think you realize for an ecommerce seller its not always about profit and money.We want to retain customers and give them a hassle free and easy experience.Because of your company I get a bad reputation and bad service reviews. I dont want to spend my time apologizing to customers all day due to your incompetence.
The list goes on!!
and how dare you send me an escalation again.That thing is a joke.If only i could upload few snapshots of how you deal with your customers.

Dr Trust

We have been a customer with Shiprocket since 7 months and the service provided by my account manager Sarika is commendable. She has helped us with all our queries seamlessly. She has always helped us in everyone issue that we face.

Within Nutrition

Apps Integration with Shopify is 8/10. APPs UI/UX is best among all available apps at least in the Indian market for logistic support.
Better pricing and discounts on shipments are available on other platforms as well so that is 8/10.
Highest courier partners tie-ups in industry 10/10.
Customer support or technical support is not that great I receive a call from Aman ( my POC ) immediately but after that issue resolution is slow, That needs to be improved 7/10.

Shopvelley

We have been a customer with Shiprocket since 3 months, i had some issues at starting but the service provided by my key manager Gurjot Bhela is really commendable. he has helped us with all our queries seamlessly. he has always helped us in every issue that we face.

July 1, 2020