Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Sleeky India | Mobile Skins & Wraps

A nice experience overall . makes the job easier. will recommend for the new starting ecommerce business . and is improving constantly.

Fashionn Studio

I am using Shiprocket from last 3 Years and is very happy with their support. They have been my logistics partner and My Account Manager (Gaurav Chawla) helped in integrating Shopify Channel with Shiprocket.

Hukum Kurti

Service is really Good and it is best platform to deliver your products on time & in best price with N no. of courier partner Mr. Shubham Agarwal Guide me very well whenever I was facing issues. And never disappoint me with their support services Best service to ship product with best support team.

Shuddham Gaushaala

One of the best and Smoothest partner for ur shipping needs in india. Gust register urself and be tension free.

Caselolo

shiprocket is just great place for shipping orders.. i just loved it and service is also great.. i only facing problem with shipping company delhivery, they do not giving service properly.. but shiprocket members just solved my problem so i m happy with shiprocket.. keep growing..

Mega Things India

I was using their service but they were not able to provide full satisfaction as they promised. But now they assured me again that performance will be better than before. I will use their service again now. They are better than most of the shipping aggregator in the market.

Folk Bazar

We have been using SR since our store inception. We love how easy it is to process orders. Their tech solutions are the best out there in the market. Recommend it for all.

Jalandhar Style

Best app for startup ,at very reasonable price. Happy with the service. Best part user friendly interface. special thank for my account manager for great support...(Deeksha and Neel)

ADWEYA JEWELS

Hats Off! The service provided by shiprocket for the startups is excellent. They helped us to grow three times in actual. Moreover, special thanks to Mr. jatin, (our account manager), he is always available for assistance in no time. The way they support by enhancing the plans is super! Thankyou shiprocket.

Buyer Stop

HAPPY WITH GURJOT SERVICE EXCELLET WORK ALWAYS GETS THE SOLUTIONS OF QUERRY AND WORK IS NICE DONE THANKYOU