Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

DudeMe

Pathetic and worst customer support. Everything is great but their support spoils everything, Poor attitude, and zero response
Secondly, Their onboarding team doesn't even care to help you set up and make u opt for higher plans, being a B2B business it is really important and they don't really care for customers,

I guess they are very rich and don't need new customers.

July 30, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

EARTHFOOD'S

We have had challenges for a while understandably due to COVID-19. However the account has been efficiently managed by Mr. Gurjot Singh Bhela. He has been available round the clock ensuring our concerns are duly addressed. Still looking for a payment solution for COD as customers are running short of cash (can have cards/ payment-links/ UPI/ Wallets, etc.). Assuming it is work in progress

July 29, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

The Little Details

terrible customer service and never resolves any tickets raised properly. The only thing they reply with on time is an automated reply saying sorry for delay in getting back to you and then nobody comes back with a solution. They have no proper relation with their courier partners as they can never resolve major issues raised!

July 29, 2020

Alamode By Akanksha

Great sync between Shopify and Shiprocket in India. Reduces shipping formalities, and makes the process extremely efficient. Top notch service by Mr. Rajesh Rana(Key Account Manager) Thanks for this

July 28, 2020

Million Cases

I have used this app since April 2019. The best option in E-commerce for beginners. Excellent service.

July 28, 2020

Quilt Comfort

Forget any replies from customer support. I am using shiprocket on my 3 stores. I created a new store recently and am unable to integrate shiprocket with my Shopify. I have called them and sent a mail too. It's been three days, the expert is yet to reach me.

Update 31-07-2020.

It's been 3 days now. Most of the times I keep on waiting for the courier to be picked up, but no one comes. The customers are cancelling orders, demanding refunds, in helplessness I turn to customer care. I have to wait for my call to get connected, it never does. IVR says "to get priority support please chat with us in impanelled chat. The chat is under maintenance.

Now who am I? A man losing money and peace of mind because of choosing Shiproket.

July 27, 2020

The Zulu Pet Co

We have created a new account with them and recharged our wallet for 2500 but they deducted the amount from our bank but have not credit it. We raised a complaint with them but they have not resolved it even in 5 days. We do not know who to contact for resolving this anymore. Can someone please help?

July 27, 2020

Wow Deals 365

Shiprocket best shipping partner to be associated with. Ayushi Gupta, our account manager is simply awesome, she has performed her duties diligently in resolving all most all issues that one faces while shipping products. Must have app for Indian e-Commerce Industry!

July 25, 2020

ellipstore

They are best when it comes to providing new features every month. Their panel is easy-to use and they provide personal account manager which in my case is Rajesh & he is really helpful with all the things. Blessed that we found shiprocket as our shipping aggregator♥️

July 24, 2020

Spike

Shiprocket is a good app if you want all in shipping solutions from low prices to tracking. Ayushi my account manager has helped me regarding some issue i faced with couriers NDR and everything.

July 23, 2020