Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Innowin Furniture

We have been using Shiprocket since the day we have started our store on Shopify. It is the best experience ever to book any shipment. It reduces the stress and hassle in maintaining the shipments. Highly recommend it all!

Klingaru

Have been using Shiprocket since one year and also use it with my Shopify store. It's easy, smooth and makes my job easier ! Have recommended it to so many friends who run small businesses ! Call center support is also timely and helpful !

BlueOrchid

The experience with ship rocket is awesome, after trying a lot of courier partners we landed up to ship rocket panel and the experience is wonderful and I would give the entire credit for the same to Aman Grover my KAM. He just clears up all my queries and escalations at a lightning speed! Keep up the good work and Thank you for all the help.

Isle Of Skin LLP

We have been using Shiprocket for over a year and half and we find it really easy to work. Our account manager, Himanchali tries her best to get issues sorted for us

The Esthetics

I have been working with shiprocket since more than an year. My account is in Gold Tier and getting great support from Shashank and Sanchit. I'll strongly recommend the services.

Myjewel India

We have been using their services since 8 Months and overall the service is good. Sometimes the shipments gets delayed or fake attempts are marked however we think its courier companies not shiprocket.

Varanga

We have been receiving good support from Vikalp, Guarav & Abhinav. We are looking forward to scale our business with shiprocket.

kolapuri-centre-3

Shiprocket provides great support and services. Kajal is our account manager, Early COD option provide remittance on regular and fast

Nurturing Green

The integration works flawlessly, thanks to constant support from our dedicated account manager Mr. Rana, any issues are dealt with swiftly.

SUFFIRE

very good courier aggregator, providing low cost shipments.
my account manager is - narendra verma, who is very good at providing all assistance.