Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface. They praise its features like order syncing, status synchronization, and daily email reporting for improving business operations. The customer service, particularly the technical team, is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants also value the app's automation capabilities that simplify shipping and order fulfillment. The delivery service and logistics are recommended for their reliability and efficiency, especially for Indian merchants.

July 25, 2023

We use Shiprocket for our D2C brand, and are very happy with them. We also use Shiprocket Engage, which is very useful in RTO reduction. Very amazing customer service - we had an integration issue and Palak, our customer rep, solved it very quickly.

Highly recommended!

DiraByDimple
Edited July 5, 2023

we are done with ship rocket after 3 years. They are just getting worst day by day. Asking for simple help and they are taking days to solve it.

It's been more than a month, and no resolution has been given on many tickets.

Their customer service is really poor, and day by day it is getting poorer.
I m pretty sure after this review I will get a call and a fake promise will be given that I will be given help, and at the end of the day he or she will ask to change my rating.

The Bohemian Store
Almost 3 years using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied June 5, 2023

Hello! Thank you for your valuable time during the conversation over the call. We hope your concern has been addressed. Please feel free to mail us at escalation@shiprocket.com for further assistance. - MB

September 15, 2023

I encountered an issue with status synchronization, so I raised a ticket with the Shiprocket team. I received a callback from a team member named Arav, who provided assistance in resolving the issue.

Ecofynd
Almost 3 years using the app
September 19, 2023

Arav helped me to fix this issue, it was very difficult but Arav made it very easy and smooth in giving resolution.

HerboVedam
About 1 month using the app
July 4, 2023

My shopify orders were not getting pulled into Shiprocket and it seemed shopify had got disintegrated from Shiprocket. Yashika from Shiprocket technical team guided me thru the process to reinstate and it’s working now. She was efficient and very polite.

bellezacasa-in
About 1 year using the app
June 25, 2023

Falak from Shiprocket was very kind to help me on the order syn option which was disable on back end she help me over a call to active the servies now they are working. super happy with the customer servies they are offering even on weekends.

Skindae Cosmetic LLP
4 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Had some integration issue. Palak from integration department got it sorted. Good customer service. Keep up the good work.

lifetribe
July 7, 2023

Yashika helped us with a problem that we were facing. Our Prepaid orders were getting sinked as COD but she solved our issue.

Hope the issue dosnt exist now.

Appreciate your help and time.

Layralash
7 months using the app
August 20, 2023

Thanks to aarav who was great and helped me synch my orders, my issues were resolved in a very short period of time and with great help on his end. Thankyou shiprocket

Inhome India
June 12, 2023

Thank you very much for the support provided by your team. Our problem has been resolved and now we can again ship parcels via your courier.We are satisfied working with your technical team . Order shrink has been done successfully

Sasha Fair Trade Shop