Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India | Reviews

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

WowZap

Using Shiprocket for the past 4 months. Offering the best price and service from all other aggregators. My KAM Aman Grover is very responsive. He always put his 100% into resolving our issues. The panel is also good with full-on functionalities. Overall best shipping solution out there.

highcart

Using shiprocket from few years. They were always able to get a resolution for all the problem faced.Happy with the service provided by Anurodh.

Thecherrystore

I am using this app since past 6 months, its good for shipping your products across the India. Service is Good by support Team they always responds. Overall a good experience. I recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business.

Bhumija Lifesciencs

Shiprocket is good in their services and rectifies the issue in some days but it needs some more improvements in their system

BlizBear

it's been a good experience with shiprocket. Anurodh has been great and helpful many times in handling issues related to account and shipments.

Label Aarna

I use this app for the shipment of my products. The service is Good. A nice experience overall. It makes the job easier. I will recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business and is improving constantly.

Somheera: The Essence of Fashion

I am using Shiprocket since many times and is very happy with their support. They have been my logistics partner and My Account Manager (Vaishali Ji) helped in all issue if i face.

Sleeky India | Mobile Skins & Wraps

A nice experience overall . makes the job easier. will recommend for the new starting ecommerce business . and is improving constantly.

Fashionn Studio

I am using Shiprocket from last 3 Years and is very happy with their support. They have been my logistics partner and My Account Manager (Gaurav Chawla) helped in integrating Shopify Channel with Shiprocket.

Hukum Kurti

Service is really Good and it is best platform to deliver your products on time & in best price with N no. of courier partner. Mr. Prakash Anand Guide me very well whenever I was facing issues. And never disappoint me with their support services Best service to ship product with best support team. - Hukum Kurti