Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

Quilt Comfort

Forget any replies from customer support. I am using shiprocket on my 3 stores. I created a new store recently and am unable to integrate shiprocket with my Shopify. I have called them and sent a mail too. It's been three days, the expert is yet to reach me.

Update 31-07-2020.

It's been 3 days now. Most of the times I keep on waiting for the courier to be picked up, but no one comes. The customers are cancelling orders, demanding refunds, in helplessness I turn to customer care. I have to wait for my call to get connected, it never does. IVR says "to get priority support please chat with us in impanelled chat. The chat is under maintenance.

Now who am I? A man losing money and peace of mind because of choosing Shiproket.

July 27, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

The Zulu Pet Co

We have created a new account with them and recharged our wallet for 2500 but they deducted the amount from our bank but have not credit it. We raised a complaint with them but they have not resolved it even in 5 days. We do not know who to contact for resolving this anymore. Can someone please help?

July 27, 2020

Wow Deals 365

Shiprocket best shipping partner to be associated with. Ayushi Gupta, our account manager is simply awesome, she has performed her duties diligently in resolving all most all issues that one faces while shipping products. Must have app for Indian e-Commerce Industry!

July 25, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

ellipstore

They are best when it comes to providing new features every month. Their panel is easy-to use and they provide personal account manager which in my case is Rajesh & he is really helpful with all the things. Blessed that we found shiprocket as our shipping aggregator♥️

July 24, 2020

Spike

Shiprocket is a good app if you want all in shipping solutions from low prices to tracking. Ayushi my account manager has helped me regarding some issue i faced with couriers NDR and everything.

-Team shiprocket

Swipe Happy

Response time is really quick. I have been using Shiprocket for a long time. My manager Rajesh Rana is very responsive and helped me many times.
Best shipping services aggregator in present time.
Must for your ecommerce business.

ethnicdoor

Amazing response time. I have been using Shiprocket for a long time. My manager Sanjeev Gulia is very responsive and helped me many times.

YUZU INDIA | Welcome to our Online Brand Store

Problem solved on TIME.
Good customer support by Nirvikar Singh. Much Appreciated.
Good work. Thank you

Bambai Lifestyle

I used this app it is amazingly easy to handle. A best way to ship your orders and automatically it fulfills the orders in the shopify store.

July 22, 2020

-Team Shiprocket

BUY ONLINE DESIGNER SALWAR SUIT, LEHENGA CHOLI, SAREE, DRESS MATERIAL ETC.

Best shipping app in India with a variety of features. Plus account manager sanchit is great help.
THANKS