Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

Free plan available
Rating (3.3)
3.3
September 16, 2021

Using shiprocket from few years. They were always able to get a resolution for all the problem faced.Happy with the service provided by Anurodh.

highcart
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 16, 2021

I am using this app since past 6 months, its good for shipping your products across the India. Service is Good by support Team they always responds. Overall a good experience. I recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business.

Thecherrystore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 16, 2021

Shiprocket is good in their services and rectifies the issue in some days but it needs some more improvements in their system

Bhumija Lifesciencs
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 16, 2021

it's been a good experience with shiprocket. Anurodh has been great and helpful many times in handling issues related to account and shipments.

BlizBear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 16, 2021

I use this app for the shipment of my products. The service is Good. A nice experience overall. It makes the job easier. I will recommend it for the new starting e-commerce business and is improving constantly.

Label Aarna
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 16, 2021

I am using Shiprocket since many times and is very happy with their support. They have been my logistics partner and My Account Manager (Vaishali Ji) helped in all issue if i face.

Somheera: The Essence of Fashion
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 13, 2021

A nice experience overall . makes the job easier. will recommend for the new starting ecommerce business . and is improving constantly.

Sleeky India | Mobile Skins & Wraps
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 11, 2021

I am using Shiprocket from last 3 Years and is very happy with their support. They have been my logistics partner and My Account Manager (Gaurav Chawla) helped in integrating Shopify Channel with Shiprocket.

Fashionn Studio
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 18, 2021

Service is really Good and it is best platform to deliver your products on time & in best price with N no. of courier partner. Mr. Prakash Anand Guide me very well whenever I was facing issues. And never disappoint me with their support services Best service to ship product with best support team. - Hukum Kurti

Hukum Kurti
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 11, 2021

One of the best and Smoothest partner for ur shipping needs in india. Gust register urself and be tension free.

Shuddham Gaushaala