Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

The Retail Zone

I have been using shiprocket for a very long time now, even before coming to Shopify, it seems a great app with a great support team always available to help you.

June 25, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

PureMe

worst ever experience. We regret using shiprocket services. the worst part

a) fraud weight discrepancies - this is their way to earn money
b) pathetic customer service- you can't contact the courier directly for your customer's tracking and then shiprocket doesn't respond . you are left to fend yourself . ..

and many more issues - a long list.

June 24, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

KartzillaOnline

I used this app to help me ship my products to customers, they combine all major couriers to one panel

June 23, 2020

T Bhai

Update:
So received another statement of bill.
These fuckers have charged us 150 to 300 INR for parcels that weigh hardly 200 grams. We sell those products @ MRPs of 299 and 349 and 300 INR is their shipping charge and this is not the case for 1 or 2 parcels almost every other parcel is overcharged.
Our shipping costs earlier were around 65 INR per order for air shipping and with these fuckers it has shot to 80 INR that too for surface shipping.

Never opt for them they are total frauds will ruin your business.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pathetic app and support. Rates given by them are extremely high and they brag of low rates. Go with a direct tie-up with main couriers.
Every bill has a large number of weight discrepancies and none of the discrepancies are resolved ever.

Update:
Have already sent you people a mail, but have not received any response so far.

June 22, 2020

joyyellow.com

fraud app extra charge on a weight charge many time mails but not solve the problem my amount deduction 7000 without any notice did not indol app fake app

June 21, 2020

Sherrys Denim

FANTASTIC APP, NIRVIKAR MY ACCOUNT MANAGER'S SUPPORT WAS PHENOMENAL, SUPPORTIVE STAFF, AND REALLY EASY TO USE DASHBOARD, TALK ABOUT SHIPPING PERFORMANCE, I WOULD SAY CLASS APART, ESPECIALLY 2 AND 3 DAY COD REMITTANCE IS AN ICING ON THE CAKE
SHIPROCKET KILLS OTHER AGGREGATORS RIGHT AWAY, NO DOUBT

June 19, 2020

Jack Pipers

Worst. It's a scam. More than 60% of my orders are fake attempts. Even after providing call records with the customers, they didn't offer any solution. The worst is, RTO product is roaming all over India but not reaching the right destination. When I talk to support, they raise a ticket, assure me of quick help and then close the ticket in under 24-hrs. It's a scam. Stay away if you don't want to suffer loss in your business due to some shitty delivery company like shiprocket. I am taking legal actions, will sue them to court for sure.

June 18, 2020

Wecaremart

I am using this app for last one month and the service is really very good in the market. I am satisfied with customer support as well. Recommended.

Frystuff

shiprocket is a great app for e-commerce and nirvikar is very helpfull, You all try once and you will love it

1MOREINDIA

Very productive app and lots of improvement happening on pannel which is really good as a business perspective. Our Account manager Mr. Sanchit Sharma is like 24*7 available to support us in any kind of issue or concern we face. Thank you