Reviews (683)

3.8
June 14, 2023

Palak assisted me and solved my problem in a very short duration.
Excellent support by shiprocket technical team

Vaibhav's Creations
Almost 3 years using the app
July 7, 2023

Execellent service by the Prabhakar and his team , solve each and every query at the same time , so happy with the service .

gripx
5 months using the app
July 3, 2023

Thanks for providing best services.
Best Experience and Great Services

Thanks, Shiprocket
Ms. Yashika

Tanyx
About 1 year using the app
June 22, 2023

The shiprocket customer service is very responsive. Palak was of great help in assisting me integrate shiprocket to my shopify website.

DOREME
11 months using the app
August 17, 2023

Hi,

the way of talk and way of resolve my issue is very good and I would aperient the person who was talking to me that he has good knowledge of his panel.

Case Studio
3 months using the app
June 27, 2023

M y issues have been resolved. Thank you so much Palak for your support and quick response. She helped me resolve the issue.

Truly Traditionals
7 months using the app
September 6, 2023

very good app and satisfies with the costumer services and technical services provided by Mr. Aarav it was really quick and helpful

Aeshvi
About 2 months using the app
July 3, 2023

Good service. Got a call back very soon for tech support. Ms. Yashika was very helpful for integrating the API.

The Beliefs Store
5 months using the app
June 26, 2023

Palak was very helpful in immediately resolved our query for sync issue between our store and shiprocket panel.

Faces & Places
About 3 years using the app
July 8, 2023

Yashika patiently worked with me and walked me step by step with the integration. Hopefully, all is well with my Shopify store, and hope to have my business up and running soon.

GreatMillsCollective