Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

NAGAKART

No option for zero stars?? If you want to be successful in your business AVOID SHIPROCKET. It's a genuine review. You will end up losing all your profits in weight discrepancies!!! Our products that don't even weigh a kg are marked as 4 to 5kg. Even after disputing with all the proofs of the size of the package, they rejected our dispute. Such an unethical way of doing business. Our team will sort this matter legally with all the proofs!!

February 9, 2021

We are very sorry to know about your experience with us. Please let us know your AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we promise to get this resolved quickly. - Team Shiprocket

Smokey Cocktail

Shiprocket is good at his job, but he need to take care of weight discrepancy majorly from Delhivery and xpeessbees. Most of weight descripency is fake uploaded by Delhivery and xpeessbees. They should work on it.

February 8, 2021

Hi, we certainly understand your concern here. Could you please share your contact details with us on escalaton@shiprocket.in so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue. - Team Shiprocket

Stufflane

Pathetic! I have never seen such useless technical team! Tried Calling, Chatting and even raised a ticket. But None of these useless people weren't able to resolve my query.

February 4, 2021

We never intended to cause the experience & this certainly is an unusual instance. Please help us with the AWB number and concern in detail and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket.

SILK ZONE

very bad service cod amount collect but no deposit my account and one product in missing but not deposit amount many time email and call but not solve my problem software is very good but customer service is very very poor and unsupported

February 2, 2021

That shouldn't have happened! Kindly give us a chance to look into it. Please share the AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can have a check and assist you accordingly. - Team Shiprocket

The Haul Factory

support services of shiprocket are very bad and do not provide any help of any sort. I have used there services for a while and everytime I call to clear my problem they disconnect calls. Weight disputes are endless with shiprocket and ask for many photos before saying no resolution can be done.

February 2, 2021

We value the importance of your concern and apologize for the hassle. Please share the respective AWB number you are referring to at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can help you by giving the best possible resolution. Team Shiprocket

Meadbery

I am using this Service for almost a year now. Honestly for a new E-com seller, we want everything available in a single place & that's what this platform offers you. But with a big cost. If you ship 100 orders a day, you can expect 40% Shipment to return back to you without any explanation. They have included a lot of tech in their system, but sadly none of them works. They are a new age Scammers. If you think that you can manage to survive your business with 40% less Revenue, then Shiprocket is the best. And if you want value for your time & Money, I recommend you to boycott this platform. P.S: I have lost over 2000 Loyal Customers in this one year, just because of their own lags.

January 18, 2021

This is not the service we are known for. We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. Please help us with the AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket

uNidraa

We are using this app since last 4 years. easy to use and ship products worldwide.. Gurjot helps us in many ways to resolve the concern on priority basis.
Overall experience is excellent with shiprocket

Spawtless

This is probably as BAD AS IT CAN GET. Absolutely useless customer support, and when I say useless, you will incur TONS of LOSSES due to their pathetic customer support when it comes to weight disputes or order pickup delays. I have about 130 packages that have been picked up but the status in the dashboard still states "Pickup Exception" or "Out for Pickup". 1.5 laks of revenue up in the air. These guys are true magicians.
There is ABOLUTELY NO OPTION TO ESCALATE your issues. You will get a account manager but mind you, they will be of no use and keep repeating the same 2-3 statements for every issue you face. No chance of talking to a superior in the team.
They are always in favour of the courier partners whenever it comes to any cases.
All in all, they do not give a shit about their clients. They will just steal your money through weight disputes and pickup issues. UPDATE: I HAVE BEEN GIVE 480+ WEIGHT DISPUTES WHICH HAVE NOW BEEN AUTO-ACCEPTED WHILE THEIR USELESS SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICES WAS WORKING ON MY CASE. 35K+ DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN.

January 6, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to give us a chance to earn back your trust and faith in our services. We have escalated your concern and they will contact you shortly. - Team Shiprocket

Madan & Co

I want to give zero stars but there is no option for it, They have very poor pick up service they take more than 15 days to pick up 1 item, for every pick up i have to raise complaint and then they pick up my order.

December 31, 2020

We always try our best to provide faster resolutions for our clients. However, sometimes it takes a longer time than usual due to unforeseen circumstances. Please help us with your AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you on priority. -Team Shiprocket

BAEWOW

Why is there no option to deactivate the account fully also if we call support the experience is not good at all.

November 23, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.
-Team Shiprocket