Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

Free plan available
Rating (3.3)
3.3
September 11, 2021

shiprocket is just great place for shipping orders.. i just loved it and service is also great.. i only facing problem with shipping company delhivery, they do not giving service properly.. but shiprocket members just solved my problem so i m happy with shiprocket.. keep growing..

Caselolo
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 11, 2021

I was using their service but they were not able to provide full satisfaction as they promised. But now they assured me again that performance will be better than before. I will use their service again now. They are better than most of the shipping aggregator in the market.

Mega Things India
Edited November 18, 2021

We have been using since our store inception. We love how easy it is to process orders. Their tech solutions are the best out there in the market. Recommend it for all.

Folk Bazar
September 9, 2021

Best app for startup ,at very reasonable price. Happy with the service. Best part user friendly interface. special thank for my account manager for great support...(Deeksha and Neel)

Jalandhar Style
September 9, 2021

Hats Off! The service provided by shiprocket for the startups is excellent. They helped us to grow three times in actual. Moreover, special thanks to Mr. jatin, (our account manager), he is always available for assistance in no time. The way they support by enhancing the plans is super! Thankyou shiprocket.

ADWEYA JEWELS
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 6, 2021

HAPPY WITH GURJOT SERVICE EXCELLET WORK ALWAYS GETS THE SOLUTIONS OF QUERRY AND WORK IS NICE DONE THANKYOU

Buyer Stop
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 2, 2021

This app and the company have made my business life easy. One stop solution for shipment. I will recommend to all.

Affordly India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 2, 2021

The Biggest MISTAKE I did in my e-commerce business IS USING SHIPROCKET. This service is so bad that it can completely spoil your ecom business. Here are the issues I faced but never got the solution... 1. Pickup Exeption issue - The courier boys were picking up the parcels but not updating in the shiprocket portal that the parcels have been picked up hence some parcels show pickup exception and when we share the signed manifest with the Shiprocket support team, they delay the process always. I had around 20 cases like this and they never solved the issue and in return they say that you have done FAKE sign on Manifest, haha... what an amazing reason to close the case. 2. No Transparency on COD remittance - We cannot see how much COD amount has been collected in the portal, everytime we have to call in the support number to know the amount and someone will tell you a different figure and then another person will tell you a different figure. 3. Fake Attempts - The delivery boys from the aggregated courier companies make a LOT of fake attempts and when you share the proof with Shiprocket team, the support team just delay the process and hence the shipment becomes RTO. If you are going with Shiprocket, then you should expect a jump in your RTO percentage by 20-30%. The list of problems can go on and on with shiprocket. But even after reading the above feedback if you want to go with Shiprocket then feel free to ship at least 100 pacels and then the picture will be very clear to you. Or if you want a better solution then go with Ithink logistics (Way better) ---------------------------
In the end, I just want to tell to the shiprocket team that, kindly improve your work. I have my so many parcels pending (ticket no. 3171114), solve them if you have the willingness. I will be very happy to change my feedback based on the improved performance.

Deetil.com
Time spent using app: 1 day
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied September 2, 2021

Hi. We understand this must have been extremely inconvenient for you. Accept our sincere apologies for the same as this is not something we are known for. Our team has been notified of the same and you shall be contacted in this regard, soon. - Team Shiprocket

August 31, 2021

This is a really good app and user friendly. Easy to use and the best part is it can be integrated with any other apps also without any Hussle. The shipping prices are also very less and services are good. The account manager Anjali Sharma is also very supportive. Thank you

ThePeppyStore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 31, 2021

Specl thanks to Naveen and team for there efforts to solve my quires. Great customer support and efficient smooth synchronization of orders.
with all of their new features and products it makes life easy for an ecommerce business.

Himpureayurveda.com