Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

friendsdiaper

The app is very convenient and also Sarika helps us if we face any difficulty.
Also, the panel is easy to use.

June 17, 2020

Faritha

The Weight Discrepancy is unjust. They are holding our Wallet Money. Our 90 Percent of the Products are 100 to 150 grams. but they are charging it for 1 Kg. A small DC fan used for induction cooker we are selling it for 95 Rupees. It weight is 100 grams. But they charged us Rs. 455. And when we raised dispute they are saying that the Courier Rejected your Claim. Very Very Unjust. Dictatorship.

if the Courier Charges is comes around Rs. 40000 per Month. The Discrepancy is coming around Rs. 20000 per Month. Very Very Worst in terms of Weight Discrepancy.

June 17, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

HAVEEET

VERY GOOD APP, VERY HELPFUL, BUT ONLY CUSTOMER CARE TAKE 5-10 MINUTE PICK THE CALL ALL TIMES, AVERTING ELSE IS GOOD.

June 15, 2020

Hi,Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Buyerfan

I used this app to help me ship my products to customers, they combine all major couriers to one panel, we that we can ship our products to PAN India, also support is very good. overall service is good enough to run e-commerce business smoothly

June 15, 2020

My Active Deals

Out of many apps available, Shiprocket is the best solution for all the logistic needs. Its Courier Recommendation Engine(CORE) is really wonderful as it helps you select the best courier partner based on ratings, pricing and performance. This is really wonderful feature. In addition, Shiprocket team is also very supportive and resolves your queries in no time.

June 12, 2020

Kitchen Desk

Overall I would like to give shiprocket 3 stars. The reason is there user interface is not that good. Also, there are many things they need to work on. I gave 1 extra star for my account manager Aman Grover. He has been very helpful and patiently explaining everything to us. I will update my review if shiprocket improve there user interface. Otherwsie I am satisfied with overall performance.

June 12, 2020

Giftycart

they hvae tacken 52$ subscription fee from me , and says my account is not connected with shopify ,, and ask me to pay 52 $ more worst app . better to use local delivery

June 10, 2020

Cartflix

Shiprocket is the best and easy platform for eCommerce entrepreneurs but they have to fire some people from the support team. I'm very disappointed with the support system. They disconnected my call 3 times.

June 3, 2020

GreentouchCrafts

Ship rocket is the best shipping tool for any eCommerce player, easy shipping mythology, 5 + stars. Account manager Sarika Dixit is having deep knowledge in this sector, very co operative, helpful. imagine experience with shiprocket, Such type of tool should be recommended always.

June 3, 2020

Hi,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Luxury Swift

Thank You so much ayusi mam for providing such an amazing experience. Shiprocket is an amaing courier aggregator app

June 2, 2020