Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HUSTLEZY

Location India

We have been using their services since 8 Months and overall the service is good. We are very happy With Nitish who's our new account manger

Evegant clothing

Location India

Great customer support and efficient smooth synchronization of orders.
with all of their new features and products it makes life easy for an ecommerce business.

Eridani

Location India

This is a really good app. Easy to use and the best part is it can be integrated with other apps. The account manager is supportive. Highly recommendable.

The Minimal Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best Shipping Service in India, have been using it for over a year now, my account manager Harshita solves every query and problem promptly.

Fab Couture

Location India

Among all the courier services and apps available, Shiprocket provides most advanced insight and control on all my shipping needs From Shipping, Delivery till RTO their panel is advanced enough to manage things very easily. Highly Recommended.

Innowin Furniture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Shiprocket since the day we have started our store on Shopify. It is the best experience ever to book any shipment. It reduces the stress and hassle in maintaining the shipments. Highly recommend it all!

Klingaru

Location India

Have been using Shiprocket since one year and also use it with my Shopify store. It's easy, smooth and makes my job easier ! Have recommended it to so many friends who run small businesses ! Call center support is also timely and helpful !

BlueOrchid

Location India

The experience with ship rocket is awesome, after trying a lot of courier partners we landed up to ship rocket panel and the experience is wonderful and I would give the entire credit for the same to Aman Grover my KAM. He just clears up all my queries and escalations at a lightning speed! Keep up the good work and Thank you for all the help.

Isle Of Skin LLP

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Shiprocket for over a year and half and we find it really easy to work. Our account manager, Himanchali tries her best to get issues sorted for us

The Esthetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been working with shiprocket since more than an year. My account is in Gold Tier and getting great support from Shashank and Sanchit. I'll strongly recommend the services.