3.9
May 29, 2020

Been using Shiprocket for over 2 years now amazing service hassle free and grate service. Our account manager MR. Aman Grover is also extremely helpful.

moonrabbitlifestyle
Over 3 years using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied May 29, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
-Team Shiprocket

September 4, 2023

Shiprocket is very useful for people running online businesses. From shiprocket team Mr. Arav resolve my issue quickly. Thanks

Hiratek
Over 1 year using the app
February 29, 2020

This is a really good app. this helps Shopify stores well. their staff is very supportive specially my account manager @anupama

TrimTrim.in
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied March 2, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Edited June 2, 2021

We lost a lot of money in weight discrepancy (around 250 Rs. per shipment for 200gm package and they will let you know this additional charge after 30-60 days of shipment), stolen RTO shipments (till now our 40 shipments were stolen with RTO fees charged or in shipments not returned with no POD provided. Tickets are getting closed in 2-3 days automatically (cases are pending for the last 4-5 months). In short, the way the business is conducted is disappointing. I don't know how this is even on the shopify. UPDATE - Now they are also stealing money by not returning the RTO packages and rejecting the disputes. They are classifying almost all items (such as earphones, android boxes, all without batteries) as prohibited item and stealing it in name of COVID regulations

Electroniks-India®
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied March 28, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your AWB number and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

March 21, 2020

We are using from past 4 years. old issues are pending but new account manager is cleared few issues.

www.entertainmentstore.in
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied March 21, 2020

Dear Customer,

We are here to help. Kindly help us with your unresolved ticket number together with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

August 26, 2021

We have been using Shiprocket for over a year and half and we find it really easy to work. Our account manager, Himanchali tries her best to get issues sorted for us

Isle Of Skin LLP
Edited July 17, 2020

Review Update: July 17, 2020
Apparently they have migrated me to a FREE Lite Plan to their Pro plan and have issued a 3 month invoice to me for Rs.10,089. I addressed this with their call center and after being assured that the invoice will be canceled in 2 days (this was 5 days ago), they have suspended my account now disabling me from shipping out any of my orders. FIx your mess Shiprocket. You're dragging your name through dirt right now.

Once again, I appeal to any competition out there. Read this. See the flaws and incompetence that their customers have to put up with on a regular basis. Please come up with something better. You can migrate each and every one of Shiprocket's dissatisfied customers to your platform.

Review Update: June 06, 2020

Is there any competition in the shipping aggregator field even surveying and reading this. Please see what your competing against and reach out to me. I will gladly shift over in the blink of an eye if you offer even slightly better product and service. Shitrocket has reached rockbottom in terms of customer service.

Their partners falsify delivery status updates, packages don't get delivered and even with supporting proof from the recipient Shitrocket fails to locate the package, provide insurance/compensation towards lost/unreturned packages or even waiver the shipping charges (two way because they claim to have initiated return of undelivered packages to me). So now I,m left with a forever diminishing wallet balance and ten in thousands of rupees in misplaced/unreturned shipments.

Review Update: December 27, 2019
I have been failed miserably by Shiprocket for International Shipments. They make me migrate to a subscription model charging about US$32 per month and then I was consistently faced with problems.

Even with having all Export documents in place and completed KYC with DHL and Aramex, I was unable to get my shipments dispatched through Shitprocket. It has been 5 months now on the $32 plan and have not yet been able to ship even one consignment internationally. Moving back to the free version for domestic shipping. I don't need to deal with this circus again for shipping internationally. There are other option to consider.

Shitrocket: You can shove it! your petty excuses and justifications are full of shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Update: August 7, 2018

The overcharging issue by courier partners has been resolved and an assurance has been given that future instances like that will reduce drastically. I'm hopeful for that. I was suggested to use Delhivery as they have more lenience in terms of volumetric weight, however, there is still a lot of delays in terms of picking up and updating delivery statuses from Delhivery. So looks like I will be sticking my neck out and opting for a more timely courier service like FedEx or XpressBees and only hope that I don't face any more unnecessary overcharges. I have definitely been impressed by the followup action led by Sachin from Shiprocket and so have increased my rating from 1 to 3 stars. You can definitely expect a better rating once you tighten your reigns with the courier partners as that is where you are still falling short. They are the core of the shiprocket model and hence need to be operationally consistent.
--------------------------------------------
Skips Soft Sole Shoes posted on Jun 27

Great app. The app in itself is very straight-forward and easy to integrate and use.

On the downside, the customer service and response rate is outright awful.

The courier partners often end up charging double and sometimes triple based on what they claim is volumetric weight. Several emails, chats and calls to the Shiprocket customer support have fallen on deaf ears. What you can be sure to receive are standard scripted emails and messages. So if you plan on using shiprocket, take the average shipping rate and increase by 30% to arrive at a more realistic rate.

Skips Soft Sole Shoes
August 24, 2021

I so wish I could share the long screenshot of my package history to educate everyone how pathetic is the service of shiprocket.
I have been using shiprocket for my dispatches for 2 years now and have been facing small ignorable issues but then, there was one parcel that was dispatched and even after 20 days, the parcel could not be delivered. The shiprocket team is highly incapable of doing anything regarding your parcel. Either you work hard and call the courier company directly and plead them to deliver or else wish yourself all the best. After making 10 calls in 15 days to the shiprocket customer care, the customer care executive finally agreed to make me talk to Mr. Munir, the so called senior. I thought of him to be a responsible guy as he assured me the delivery in next 24-48 hours but now it has been 5 days to his commitment and yet nothing has happened. In the end, it is my customer who is going to blame me and the brand. I suggest all the companies working with or thinking to start with shiprocket to NOT WORK WITH THEM. These guys are good for nothing. I am now switching to a different courier provider and it is a lesson I have learnt. It is not a fake remark, to prove this I am sharing the package details, AWB no. of Fedex 281971954593. I shipped this parcel through shiprocket and it has been 25 days since the dispatch and no concrete response has been received from shiprocket.

Abkasa Designer Apparels Pvt. Ltd.
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 24, 2021

Hi, We understand this must have been extremely inconvenient for you. Accept our sincere apologies for the same as this is not something we are known for. Our team has been notified of the same and you shall be contacted in this regard, soon. - Team Shiprocket

March 3, 2023

GOOD SERVICES AND SMOOTH TRANSITION AND GOOD RESPONSE TIME. FULLY SATISFIED. WE RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL DEALERS.

Better Vision
June 14, 2023

Palak assisted me and solved my problem in a very short duration.
Excellent support by shiprocket technical team

Vaibhav's Creations