Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

DeoDap

Very humble reply and very supportive assistant person and solve our issue within few times...........Gurjot Bhela

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
-Team shiprocket

Futurelife Fashions

Being a new e-commerce seller we have a lot of challenges daily. This company is the worst, I don't know how they are getting away doing absolutely nothing. Don't be fooled. They are only good in SEO promoting their company on Google and we small businesses get trapped with this company. You'll Have to keep raising tickets and waiting for hours to speak to a customer support executive. They are unprofessional. Can't handle simple tasks.
I request the new online sellers to never even think of going for this company. You'll have unnecessary headaches and unwanted frustrations that's got nothing to do with your actual business. I also please request shopify to ban this company seriously. They are spoiling the reputation of shopify and this company doesn't deserve to be on this platform. ship this rocket away from earth.

Cont 2:- reply to developers reply.
That is exactly my point,You people only keep wondering what went wrong,cause you are not capable of handling simple tasks.
1. why would you take a shipment that cannot be delivered?
2.I have multiple orders with delivery person OUT FOR PICKUP for the past 15 days.Nobody has come to collect the order but you people promptly deduct the money.now like a fool i have to keep calling,mailing and sending you tickets to cancel the order and i dont even want to bother to initiate the refund. That'll take me years.
3.customer support hangs up and puts you on hold for minimum 30 minutes. Its frustrating.
4.I dont think you realize for an ecommerce seller its not always about profit and money.We want to retain customers and give them a hassle free and easy experience.Because of your company I get a bad reputation and bad service reviews. I dont want to spend my time apologizing to customers all day due to your incompetence.
The list goes on!!
and how dare you send me an escalation again.That thing is a joke.If only i could upload few snapshots of how you deal with your customers.

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Dr Trust

We have been a customer with Shiprocket since 7 months and the service provided by my account manager Sarika is commendable. She has helped us with all our queries seamlessly. She has always helped us in everyone issue that we face.

Within Nutrition

Apps Integration with Shopify is 8/10. APPs UI/UX is best among all available apps at least in the Indian market for logistic support.
Better pricing and discounts on shipments are available on other platforms as well so that is 8/10.
Highest courier partners tie-ups in industry 10/10.
Customer support or technical support is not that great I receive a call from Aman ( my POC ) immediately but after that issue resolution is slow, That needs to be improved 7/10.

Shopvelley

We have been a customer with Shiprocket since 3 months, i had some issues at starting but the service provided by my key manager Gurjot Bhela is really commendable. he has helped us with all our queries seamlessly. he has always helped us in every issue that we face.

July 1, 2020

ezzydeals.in

I liked the way Rajesh helped me to resolved the issues with delivery and other operational work. Great works

Empressnails

Great app as it handles all our shipping concerns.
As having enterprise+ plan, shiprocket has assigned a dedicated relationship manager Mr. Gurjot Singh.

Really helpful guy, always there to resolve any concerns on time.

Thanks.

Shop Axis

The Integration is superb between shopify and shiprocket. Mr Rajesh have helped me in increasing my productivity and made my experience better.

Easy Peasy Living

Worst company. First off all so many RTO orders. The courier companies are not even attempting to deliver the products to customer. Giving fake reasons that customer rejected without even calling them for a delivery. Plus they are making money with weight issues where in all the dimensions and weight correctly mentioned. My company is in loss due to shiprocket service. Even though Mr Gurjot Singh Bhela our representative really helps us in all the technical and non technical challenges, the company just tries to make money from unwanted weight and rto issues.

Hi,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

QVIBES

Using the app for almost a 9 months now and there are several issues with weight discrepancies and non-delivery due to delivery agents carelessness mainly with these "xpressbees " courier partner my point is that anyone who wants a shipping partner never tie up with shiprocket better to find some other.

If u have no choice and have to use then Remove cheating courier company xpressbees from shipping portal and use it mainly if we have a customer relationship manager then its maybe useful.

But i am not sure for whom, My relationship manager is Ayushi she is waste and fit for nothing very bad in every way possible she does absolutely nothing related to our shipping issues a total waste.

So guys, if you need a shipping partner best, don't use shiprocket and if u do so never ask for Ayushi as your Relationship Manager.