Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

Waffle House

Been good so far. Smooth integration with shopify and great flexibility in choosing the right logistics partner.

September 27, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

SourceItRight

Helpful App and Nice service and easy to use. Support team is very nice and If you go for a higher plan you got a dedicated account manager, which is very helpful.

September 24, 2020

Case Retail

Shiprocket is very helpful and effective way to process orders . Panel is very user friendly and customer support is also very good so I'm giving them 5 stars . Keep it up !!!

September 22, 2020

Starry Night

App works well but shiprocket customer support is very unreliable. They are never able to help out, just keep sending automated messaged. Their customer support really needs a major improvement. Look for another shipping partner, if you can.

September 21, 2020

BeeBasic

Earlier I was quite unhappy with my shiprocket account but then Babita joined me as my manager and solved a lot of issues of mine. Quite happy with her professional attitude and problem solving skills. Currently all going good.

September 21, 2020

Hayman Natural's

Satisfied with the service.
It is really helpful for all the ecommerce store.
And the customer support is really great.

September 20, 2020

Hi,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Terminal Point

amazing app also my queries and problems solved by miss babita mam and she has done a great job in solving my problems.

September 18, 2020

Nash

if you have ample time to waste then u can use shiprocket bcoz for each shippement you have to call their cm care who will borrow 2 days each time u call them and will not solve the issue. and after the 2nd day if u call them once again they will borrow another 48 hrs. so if u want to lose your company reputation and your time chose shiprocket.

September 16, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further. -Team Shiprocket

The June Shop

Great experience with Sarika.
Really appreciate the service.
I find best app for courier service.
i got instant solution of my all problems about shipping.
They have best team for customer query and problems..

September 13, 2020

Dvija

This app is going from bad to worse and from worse to worst. Very very poor customer service. The chat support is of no use. They just raise tickets and keep sending automated emails that they are looking into the issue. But no one responds and finally you get to know that the ticket is marked as resolved. How??? Most irritating thing is the international shipping which was earlier available through aramex is no longer available..every international shipping gives error that the area is not service-able. I had to cancel all my international orders i couldnt get any shipments arranged. I lost lot of money as i had to refund all my paid orders and my customers lost faith in me. My international business is shutdown now all thanks to shiprocket. And if you ask them they give absolutely no reply. We are paying extra just to enable international shipping and we get this. Pls stay away from this app.

September 11, 2020