Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

Season Made

Prambheet Kaur is handling my account very well and replying to all my mails and resolving the issue. Best app to deliver the products.

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Watches Store

I really like this app it does my work easy to upload daily order and make shipments and the best thing is customer support reply to me every time

Udibaba

No wonder it's a good app but when you need any help, in general, their responding time is more than 2 days, who will wait for 2 days or to hold any products, I tried calling many times, firstly waiting time is more than 20 mins and even somehow you call connects then their representative automatically disconnects the call. overall customer service is very bad.

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

fabzara.in

Shiprocket provides a great support and timely deliveries to PAN India. Also, early COD is a great feature. Good support from Sanchit as well.

WishBro India

Shiprocket's dashboard is the best. Dashboard is the only reason why i moved to Shiprocket. Customer supports answers me everytime.

July 20, 2020

Crazy Bean Company

As long as you don't encounter any problems its a good app. But if you need customer service forget about it. No one answers the customer service number. Email? You will get more tickets than a bus conductor. It's like being on the high seas in a boat if it starts leaking you're on your own.

July 18, 2020

shoppingvibes.in

I am using shiprocket from 3 month I find no issues till date. Everything is smooth. It saves lot's of time. I will recommend this app.

GlazedInc

Been using over the past two years! Really happy with their service, and prioritisation and professionalism that they have shown, Thank you team

-Team Shiprocket

it's very useful in every step. I am really comfortable working on ship rocket, and customer service responds very well.

Catchy Sunglasses

we are really thankful to our key account manager gurjot bhela sir who solve our issues regading shiprocket system in quick moment.

July 16, 2020