Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

Alloons Clothe

Have been using Shiprocket for quite a while. Dashboard and features are great and precise. Haven't had any issues in the past. Best integration for shipping. Our account manager Mr. Gurjot was always quick and accessible for any assistance.

May 18, 2020

Dear Alloons Clothe,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

InWeave

ShipRocket is good and is quite supportive despite the fact we were in a lockdown. Sarika has been very helpful. She not only supported us but even helped us understand the various aspects of the ShipRocket panel.

Completely satisfied.

Dear InWeave,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Purayati

Shiprocket is a great courier aggregator and have been helpful especially in the lockdown. Our contact in Shiprocket Sarika has been extremely helpful in keeping us operational during these tough conditions.

But I am changing my rating now due to their unreasonable process of weight disputes. Falsely charging a 200 gm packet as 1.5 Kgs and then putting the onus on us to disprove this ridiculous claim. The process of claim also makes no sense. Every month they are taking away few thousand rs of our COD payment. Its almost like a scam. The courier partners should give proof that our weights are wrong but instead they expect us to employ one person full time to sit and dispute these ridiculously false claims.

Dear Purayati,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

AUS

Excellent Service. The account manager is very helpful and always available. Been shipping more than 500 orders per month with them.

Kalakaar Indiaa

Shiprocket has been easy to use the user interface is excellent. Support has always been extremely responsive. Especially our account manager Varun he is there to help us always and solve the queries evertime. Thank you

Dear Customer,

We thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We will continue to serve you better.

Hayman Pen

App Is ok Good Services Price also good................
happy with the service
happy with the service

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your positive views. It means a lot to us. Let us know whenever you need our support in future.

GreyHerbs

Shiprocket is a very convenient and easy way to ship your order we have multiple choice here for delivery at very affordable prices. Good customer service. help me lot rajesh thanks

Dear GreyHerbs,

Safecup.co

I had written a positive review when my account manager asked me to, but as soon as I wrote the review, my account manager was changed, and the new one never replies! First it was rajesh and now it is some Sahil guy.

Why do you need a account manager you may ask?
Because this app is going to suck money out of you with every shipment, and you will regret every minute of your life and wonder why you created processes after relying and trusting Shiprocket. - There are endless issues with this app, DELAY IN DELIVERY, LOST, RETURNS, DELIVERY PEOPLE DONT ATTEMPT and Mark REJECTED.

So ofcourse, you need a manager.

But what do you do if the manager himself is not helping you! They sent me a weight discrepancy bill of 600 Rs after one month of shipments. How am I supposed to investigate? So I let it go.

I got another one, after one week of about 600 again. I let it go again.

Then I got RS.3,400 weight discrepancy. Suddenly! Out of nowhere! And then they blocked my account! within one day! They said either pay or im blocking your account.

Which means, all my data of one year, I CANNOT ACCESS IT. MY COD MONEY WAS ALSO BLOCKED!! Rs. 10,000 +

They send me weight discrepanies after one month but need a reply within 2 days? Its either you accept it or buzz off.

Then they send me a bill for six months of advance plan, and said if I dont pay, they will block my account and again, data will not be accessible!

How am I supposed to reply to MY customers about their shipments? How do I track the shipments? There are so many orders I directly made from shiprocket!

THIS APP IS A SUICIDE. ALL THE GOOD RATINGS ARE FAKE OR BY a FEW NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT FACED AN ISSUE YET.

Even I had written a 5-star review but now I have changed it within 5 days!

I dont care about that 15000 loss because of these shitty people, I have lost my CUSTOMER DATA, which is MY DATA! THEY ARE BLOCKING ME OUT. Why is Shopify even allowing them? This is not mentioned in their terms!

1Balance India

Shiprocket has been easy to use the user interface is excellent. Support has always been extremely responsive. Especially our account manager Sanjeev he is there to help us anytime. Thank you

Team Shiprocket

Sri kaveri ayurvedic herbal enterprises

my account manager is sarika and good support from her with easy pannel but good proccesing orders

May 12, 2020

Dear Customer,

It is delightful to hear such positive words and It's always a pleasure to serve the best to our user. Please feel free to get in touch with us at escalation@shiprocket.in for future assistance.