It's good that there is finally an app available for shiprocket - makes working simpler and organized.
However, I've had a little trouble with the shipping rates in the past - shipping for the same address, through the same vendor cost differently.
There's no standardization with the pricing, especially because shipping outside of the app costs usually one-sixth the price.
Apart from that, the working (and website) is average, no serious complaints per say. The service is alright since they provide a training session for new users - that's good!
We've faced quite a few issues with Shiprocket in a short span of 3 months.
1. The portal has process breakages due to which the shipment pick up requests dont reach the courier companies in time, causing delay in pickups and eventually cancellations.
2. NO POINT chatting on the engine they NEVER respond !
3. Email escalations only result in standard responses - looking into the matter and we've raised a ticket! 4. You will only receive a response once you've spent days chasing the actual courier partner and getting it resolved on your own!
Ship Rocket has made our Life so much easy , We were rushing from from one courier person to another and were getting quite expensive rates. This ShipRocket solved all our Shipping Issues with so easy panel to manage. We even started COD Service Quickly with this app. Thank you Ship Rocket . You Rock !!!
Unodogs Shopify Theme
Shiprocket provides a nice service. The courier partners cover most of India. The portal is easy to use. I am happy with their customer service/ support. Keep up the good work.
Overall very much satisfied with the services offered at single platform life Shiprocket. Also, getting good support from the assigned KAM.
fully satisfied.. this app and service is for those who wants to start new eCommerce business...courier and cod rates are low then other companies,,,customer care is also awesomee
1. We moved our Invoicing to Shopify as it was GST integrated before Shiprocket and easier to use. Problem 2 listed below solved! No thanks to Shiprocket!
2. A new issue of False Weight claims by shipping partners, even after we increased the entered weights by 10% over the actual weighs. Wonder if shipping partners like FedEx and Delhivery are doing this to get past the discounts? You have no choice but to accept the increased charges if you wish to continue to use Shiprocket.
3. Still, have to admit that life is easier with shiprocket. Upping the rating from 1 to 3 stars.
A pity as the potential is immense if it works as advertised!
Have been a frustrated Shiprocket user for 5 months now.
Should be a great option for Shopify and Shiprocket users!
Wish it worked though.
1. There is no way to integrate existing users and not having to create a new profile.
2. The invoicing does not work at all! Have been struggling with customer care for months. No taxes show up and this is a serious legal hurdle. The claim of being able to print GST invoices is a complete lie! I have scores of messed up invoices to prove it! You will spend more on reprinting ALL your invoices in the correct format and are at risk of being sued by your customers and risk losing your business. Stay Away!
3. Customer care is polite but no capability to actually solve the issues.
In short, if you only want to ship and not use any other function and hope you don't have to rely on customer care, do so at your own risk!
All Indian courier providers at one place at best-negotiated prices.