Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

Developer
Shiprocket - Shipping in India
3.6
July 23, 2020

Amazing response time. I have been using Shiprocket for a long time. My manager Sanjeev Gulia is very responsive and helped me many times.

ethnicdoor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 23, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Edited September 25, 2020

Problem solved on TIME.
Good customer support by Nirvikar Singh. Much Appreciated.
Good work. Thank you

YUZU INDIA | Welcome to our Online Brand Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 23, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

July 22, 2020

I used this app it is amazingly easy to handle. A best way to ship your orders and automatically it fulfills the orders in the shopify store.

Bambai Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 22, 2020

July 22, 2020

Best shipping app in India with a variety of features. Plus account manager sanchit is great help.
THANKS

BUY ONLINE DESIGNER SALWAR SUIT, LEHENGA CHOLI, SAREE, DRESS MATERIAL ETC.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 22, 2020

July 21, 2020

Prambheet Kaur is handling my account very well and replying to all my mails and resolving the issue. Best app to deliver the products.

Season Made