Insurance& Shipping Protection

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 17, 2023

App is simple, clean and easy to use, I'm trying it out and so far everything looks great, for free!.

Flourishcart
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 17, 2023

Appreciate the quick and painless assistance. Rep was friendly as well and offered assurance by letting me check that it was done correctly before ending chat.

PleasantlyPlumpFashions
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Edited January 5, 2023

NEW: After receiving help from the app dev. the app is now performing as advertised and it's free!

OLD:I don't recommend this app as it will significantly slow down your store and the checkout process for the customer.

Adept Cosmetics®
Time spent using app: 19 days
Insurance replied December 19, 2022

Hi, Dear Adept Cosmetics® Team,

First of all, we would like to express our sincere apologies to you, We follow the value of the customer first and We will be the first to establish communication with you, and active support and service, we highly value ~

We will ensure that the insurance weight works perfectly,
Thank you for your support as we develop and grow together.

Kind regards,
Captain insure Team Sunny

December 13, 2022

Very simple & effective way of increasing trust with your customers while also increasing AOV of your store! :)

NeckBud
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
December 8, 2022

Sunny introduced case study to me, I had a good expectation, very interested, and applied for free installation in the afternoon, currently in the test environment, great customer support, will be online tomorrow!

ALICETOD
China
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 6, 2022

fast response and easy to work with. They will do all the work for you so you can focus on your core business I would recommend this app to anyone!

Garvia
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 5, 2022

Thank you Sunny for the service! Quality app and good communication. Be aware for a policy change!!!

Fr3sh
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 5, 2022

So amazing and kind! Was very helpful with what I was in need of when it came to the app. The app is so amazing you will love it too.

FRENCH LAMORE LLC
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 2, 2022

Easy to use, simple app, I learned that this is what gets the premiums back into myself account, highly recommended it

Musthavly
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 29, 2022

One place to check order and insurance status, so different, looking forward to more integrated features~

luxifygadgets