Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Pilgrim No

A must have app. Shopify doesn't do page building great, but Shogun do. And great support for this app as well.

Pilgrim Se

This app really saves us a lot of time, and make our pages look great. Plus the best support I have experienced :)

P4mm

the best page builder with the best support team!

Doorbird Intercom

I've used a few page builders and this is easily the best. Fantastic App!

Offset Solar

Shogun has made making beautiful pages extremely easy. Support is quick and helpful as well!

Blue Steel 2

Super fast help! Most apps take over a day to answer, and Nick answered within minutes to get my problem solved. Highly suggest this app!

Elkieark

Love this app more than any I've ever had before. Saving me hours and hours of my time and creating stunning pages that make a 'homemade' site look totally professional. Now that is definitely worth it. www.elkeiark.com

Goodwinds Online

Just started using Shogun, and I'm finding it extremely easy to use. Also, I had some special needs, and the team at Shogun was super helpful and fast to respond! Would highly recommend!

Fandombeast

shogun is the best. their customer support is beyond amazing. they continue to keep improving their app to its maximum capability. I love shogun, i use it for ALL my shopify stores. I highly recommend.

Skindermis

Support is A+. Just hope it stays that way as I am sure they will grow in popularity