Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Going Bloom

This app has changed my blog game! I also have used the product tab feature for some of my products that have special care instructions - PERFECT. My site is www.goingbloom.com - check out my blog to see this amazing app at work!

The Bali Market

It's a pretty simple to use app. It creates beautiful pages. I wish there were more ready to go templates.

Remoplus

Really powerful tool & super responsive support!

Fitting Tees

This is a great app for professionals or beginners. It's very intuitive. Best yet, the support is absolutely awesome! I have been creating websites for more than 20 years, and I can't remember a better support response EVER. I don't normally give reviews, but I was compelled to this time. Thanks to everyone at Shogun.

Rasicaljp

it is very nice app. and very quick response!
really good! I will continue it!

Infratech Digital

One of the greatest apps you'll ever come across. Once you get the hang of it, you can seriously get shit done.

The Stork Nest

Fantastic!
Easy to use even you don't know coding, etc, and fantastic customer service.
This one is definitely a must have app!

Pc360landingpage

Works really easy and just what we needed to build pages without knowing coding.

Armor Concepts

This is just a great app. I tried several others and this one is just the easiest to use. I have used leadpages, convertri and several other landing page software packages. Shogun is the real deal. Creating landing pages within shopify is impossible (if you want them to look good). This makes the task so much easier. We had one small issue early on and they were quick to fix it. This is actually the first review that I have left on an app but I thought I needed to let people know about this.

The Takeover Ltd

Add some difference to your Shopify pages with Shoguns easy drag & drop page builder. Simple and easy to use. Built our whole site using it.