Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Myreleafshop

Shogun is one of my essential apps that i recommend to all my clients. Not only is the product top notch and gives me control of almost everything i need, but their customer support is one of the best I've had. Always quick and always solve any issue above and beyond the call of duty.

thanks guys!

Hellochocolatesg

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creativkits

The best app you could get on Shopify app store. Very reasonably priced as well based on what it allows you to do!

Kre Skincare

Good functionality and fantastic support. I received a phone call at 9pm on a Friday night when I was having trouble! Amazed.

Indie Band Coach

I love Shogun!! It has really helped me customize my Shopify store to the point where I can actually host my courses there. I was looking for an app and after trying several, Shogun really saved the day!! Can't be more happy with it!!

Incredible Earth Co

Shogun is a life saver.

After initially building our entire site on Squarespace, only to find that their e-commerce platform lacked sales tax automation, we were worried that if we switched to Shopify we would be limited to using free themes or expensive pre-built ones. We wanted the ability to manipulate our site like Squarespace, but still have all the functionality and integrations of Shopify.

Enter Shogun, which is basically a more flexible version of Squarespace's drag and drop website editor.

It changed the game for us and allowed us the ability to create an awesome website for our community and brand. Their customer service is amazing as well, responding in less than a day with quick tips and tweaks on how to accomplish the look you're going for on your page. Nick specifically over at Shogun is the man.

So glad we finally have the full e-commerce site builder package.

Vitalhouse

By far the best WYSIWYG that I've used through shopify. Highly recommend!

Just installed the product editing feature and am loving it! Seriously, don't waste your money buying a theme when you can do anything you want using Shogun.

Customer service is also top notch! I've reached out a few times now and they always respond immediately.

Nichebrands

Initially, there was a specific, minor functionality I needed that was not available in Shogun. So I installed EVERY other shopify page builder onto my site to test them all. None of them even come close to Shogun, and after posting a support ticket Shogun support solved my problem within hours and explained how I could achieve what I was looking for. This is simply the best page builder app available on Shopify, by a long shot.

Sitca Samui Institute Of Thai Culinary Arts

Easy to use, though not exactly childs play, took some working out but once I did was really great. A great selection of ready made elements to add straight into any page, pre formatted page template and insertable blocks of elements. Good training tutorials and the support was quick friendly and they actually made the changes rather than just giving hints as other apps have. WOuld recommend. Free trial offer makes it a no brainer so you can give it a try. Thanks Guys.

Born To Produce

It's the easiest app to use, the page design is literally 10x better than vanilla shopify editor. It just works. When I had questions Nick was right back with a response, best customer service i've had in a long time. We've been stuck with slightly janky pages for sometime and this has sorted that out. Thanks :)