Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Iwannabeasaint

I LOVE Shogun! Nick and Jill are super helpful, and the application is intuitive... it provides what you need to build pages, without over-complicating things. I spent all weekend trying to put together a landing page for my store before I gave Shogun a try. Shogun does the trick! I am SO GLAD to have Shogun!

Kobiot Lego

This App is great. For me the main issue is support because if the app is not good for us we just delete it and move on. But good support is a very good asset, Shogun Team do it and do it big time. I love the support and I love the product.

Zratedd

Awesome App! I Love it! Thank you so much Shogun!

O2e Commerce

Shogun is so easy and intutive, saving my company time and money and our content developers love it!

10/10 :)

Medicfilter

This app works great! Quick Response team.

Popovleather

Developer answered my questions within 10 minutes at 11pm. What a great first impression.

The software also kicks zipify's ass (sorry Ezra) and does an amazing job scaling elements so that all screen sizes are accommodated. Looking forward to re-designing my front page! Get this now!

Boardlams

Started using Shogun for our blog posts, and we are in love. Super friendly interface, with drag-in blocks that make the development process very enjoyable.

Thanks to everyone behind Shogun!!

Fahari Naturals

Easy to use and intuitive. Gives you a good amount of flexibility as well. We built almost entirely custom site using this. Also customer service is A+ they make sure your issues are resolved.

Cardinal Of Canada

Highly recommend this app. These guys will run the extra mile and then some. Email them at any odd hour and they will respond instantly. Ask them to make a customization and they will pull their developers to turn cart wheels for you. Confused and they will spend hours walking you thorugh their app. You can see that the founders are porud and vested in their product and it shows in every way–from how the app is set up to how they listen and constantly add new features to how seriously they take customer support. Giving it an A+++!!!

Feiyutech

That's great and you can customize the page as you want!!!