Shogun Landing Page Builder

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 14, 2018

Awesome app!! Easy to use drag and drop. Highly recommend if you have zero skills in web building.

Exyraeyewear
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 13, 2018

These guys are AWESOME!!!

Whenever I have an issue or need help figuring something out shogun support is right there with helpful and timely responses!

Bodyhealth Com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 12, 2018

This app is fantastic! Using the Starter package I can easily create landing pages for specific item promotions, or tweak pages of my Shopify Theme that need a little TLC or that aren't quite right for converting viewers into customers.

Professional, easy to use and integrate right into your site. Perfect!

Stellar Evolution Designs
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 12, 2018

This is the best app for Shopify hands down! Simple and easy to create any type of page you want! I would likely not be using the platform if it wasn't for what this app allows you to do!

New Era Print Solutions
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 11, 2018

I love this app. This is life changer.

Us Ergonofis
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 11, 2018

Variety of tools that allow you great control to create a variety of layouts. Takes a bit of learning but I find I get pretty close to what I envisioned!

Snoringsolution
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 10, 2018

I've tried every website platform out there (I don't know how to code) and Shopify + Shogun is by far the best option. Possibilities for design are limitless. Thanks Shogun team!

Siparound
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 10, 2018

Very easy to use. The customer support is the best of any of the other apps we use.

Flukemasterofficalstore
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 10, 2018

Very easy to use. Customer support is very responsive to any urgent issues!

Osea Malibu
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 10, 2018

I would use the Shogun app again, and I would recommend it. Having experience using Leadpages, I understood the basics of how landing pages work, but it did take some time to learn how to use Shogun within the context of a Shopify store which uses apps. There is a slight learning curve, however, if you take the time to watch their tutorial videos (sometimes more than once), you will eventually get the hang of it. It only took me a few days of solid practice to get to a point where I felt I could get the look and feel of my landing page right. I think there is some room for improvement regarding the drag and drop feature of the landing page elements. If I needed to move a section (box background) from the bottom to the top of my page, then I had to drag it into another section and keep working my way up, section by section, until I got to the top. I'm not sure if that was a browser issue (Google Chrome), but it would be nice if the landing page automatically scrolled up as I tried to drag each section. I like the Layout tab because it allows me to more easily select sections of my landing page to edit them (especially once you have so many elements in a box background that it makes it hard to actually select the box background only). It would be even better if they had a drag and drop option on the Layout tab as well, so I could quickly rearrange my landing page without having to scroll up and down the landing page itself. All-in-all, I thinks it’s a good addition to any Shopify store.

Honeycando Com