Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Overseas Hikers

The help centre is really useful and fast to answer!

Annalise Jewellery

Great app but compared to others has its limitations. used on our site for making personalised pandora charms www.annalise.co.uk

Carrotbeauty

I use over 10 different apps for my shopify store, and this is my first review for app because I really LOVE this app!!!

This app has a big big big potential and whoever develop it is a really genius!! Literally saved my life! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

www.averhair.com

Tienda Mah

I was pleasantly surprised by the Shogun App. A truly intuitive building experience. The customer support is A+ and they will help you with whatever issue you may be encountering. Highly recommended.

New Addition

Great tool to help build your own site if you are familiar with other website design building tools

Thewhiteboxco

Customer service has been so amazing! Very easy to do!

Nikoshoppe

Great for users who do not know how to code. Makes making your ideal website a breeze! Useful and fast customer support!

Carats Mx

We love Shogun, it improves the design of our pages.

The Ugly T Shirts

Amazing tool, very easy and intuitive, and especially necessary within shopify, since its default customization is very limited unless you know your way around the code.

Grip Clean

Great user friendly program and customer service is top notch. Questions got answered easily, professionally, and quickly. Definitely recommend !