Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Interstudeinc

Happy we've found them to implement our transition from wordpress with wooommerce to full shopify but still offering high value content.

Gifthousechannel

good app for me, simple to do and send for my customer

Lus Brands

I've been running my Shopify store for a year now and I JUST discovered Shogun. OMG!!!! Where has this been?!?!?! This makes everything sooooo much easier and sooooo much better! My web designer is losing her mind. GET THIS APP NOW!

Devatrading

cant function without this app. love it

Hero Supplies

What a lifesaver, I’m sure not a developer but this software allowed me to create a great functional website that I’m super proud of!

Great job on this App!!

Goin West

Works really well, well designed and good simple layout. Very good pricing with the basics for a good price and if you need more slightly higher. Great customer service, I had a problem and they took care of it right away. If you're looking for a page builder for your website I highly recommend Shogun.

Hemplucid

An amazing app that helps us do our job quickly. Hats off!

Boutiquewaga

This app is very usefull to create landing pages and provide a better look and feel of my actual pages. Thank you Nick for your excellent (fast and efficient) support !

Uniqueoutfitters

Used this to create custom product pages and update the look of our blog and it is simply amazing! So easy to use and looks fantastic. Highly recommend this to everyone.

Otrperformance2

Very helpful support! I wish they made all our Shopify apps! Great work on the engineering and coding!