Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

The Feel Good Lab

What a great secret weapon to increase the functionality of my site. I come from the old school WordPress days (can't believe I'm even sayin' that). Time-consuming, but I liked the ability to customize stuff in WP. When we moved to Shopify the simplicity was amazing, but we were limited because we don't have any real developers on the team. All that is out the window now with Shogun. Dare I say, game changer? Plus, Nick (one of the founders) and the team have been incredibly helpful and quite responsive, even with questions I have that seem outside their scope. Great app. Great team. Would recommend Shogun to anyone looking to build custom landing pages. I was not paid or incentivized to write this. Just truly thankful.

Happily Ever Laughter

Oh my gosh. I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE with this app.

I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours trying to build my store by just using a theme I purchased, and I never felt like I could even make my store go live because it was just not 'right'.

But then...I found Shogun and EVERYTHING CHANGED.

Not only did they blow me away by responding to any questions I had *almost instantly*, but the program is really, really, really great. It is easy, beautiful, and honestly, really fun!

THANK YOU, everyone! Thank you!!!!!!

Cheeky Mantis

Fantastic! Easy to learn drag and drop page builder that's responsive. I needed this as I hate the restrictive editing possibilities of the Shopify free themes. Now, I can create pages like I would be able to on a website builder like Wix, with complete creative freedom, but all within the Shopify platform, which I prefer for payment processing and order management. The best of both worlds!

Feel free to check out what I've done on the starter plan here -> www.cheekymantis.com

Shogun also has clear video tutorials and amazing support service - I'm a perfectionist and there were a few small things that I couldn't figure out how to do, but every problem I had was solved by the Shogun team - they reply really fast (within 24hrs at most), and even if I wasn't explaining the problem very well (I'm not a developer or anything), they would ask the right questions and endeavour to get it fixed. I'm looking forward to future updates and features!

Snapup247

This is a very good product. And the support is really great. The product allowed me to create custom pages fast and made them look professional. The drag and drop process is really great and easy. And the ability to connect my product to a page along with the shop now button is really cool. I did have a issue with my columns not looking correct in mobile mode. But after one email to Shogun, a few hours later they gave me the answer and now the mobile display is correct. Keep up the good work.

Carsons Deli Bakery

THE BEST APP EVER. I'm geeking out. Literally the coolest and easiest app to use ever. Brings Clickfunnels functionality to Shopify. 10/10 I Love You To Whoever Made This.

Ethical Gallery

Very prompt customer service!

Earthably

Have had the BEST experience with Shogun. I tried every single page builder app on Shopfiy, and I'm telling you Shogun is the best.

Their customer service is also some of the best I've received ever, and I'm a marketing consultant and have worked with hundreds of apps/services.

Beautiful designed pages + awesome support = An amazing stress free design process.

Overseas Hikers

The help centre is really useful and fast to answer!

Annalise Jewellery

Great app but compared to others has its limitations. used on our site for making personalised pandora charms www.annalise.co.uk

Carrotbeauty

I use over 10 different apps for my shopify store, and this is my first review for app because I really LOVE this app!!!

This app has a big big big potential and whoever develop it is a really genius!! Literally saved my life! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

www.averhair.com