Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Boardlams

Started using Shogun for our blog posts, and we are in love. Super friendly interface, with drag-in blocks that make the development process very enjoyable.

Thanks to everyone behind Shogun!!

Fahari Naturals

Easy to use and intuitive. Gives you a good amount of flexibility as well. We built almost entirely custom site using this. Also customer service is A+ they make sure your issues are resolved.

Cardinal Of Canada

Highly recommend this app. These guys will run the extra mile and then some. Email them at any odd hour and they will respond instantly. Ask them to make a customization and they will pull their developers to turn cart wheels for you. Confused and they will spend hours walking you thorugh their app. You can see that the founders are porud and vested in their product and it shows in every way–from how the app is set up to how they listen and constantly add new features to how seriously they take customer support. Giving it an A+++!!!

Feiyutech

That's great and you can customize the page as you want!!!

Tickthebucket

Shogun is great, pretty easy to use for basic stuff, a little bit fiddly when you start trying to get a bit more adventurous but, when that happens, the support team are super helpful at getting you back on track! Really glad these guys exist or don't know what I'd do with trying to make my site actually look decent!

Novateur Solutions

Very Nice App and great support from Nick. They keep adding new stuffs to Apps to make it more awesome!!!

Pilgrimjewellery

Really great app and awesome support :)

Birdygrace

Shogun has been a lifesaver! I used it to build the company pages on my website (About Us, Contact, FAQ's, etc) because I wasn't happy with my theme's default template. Shogun makes it super easy to create beautiful pages without the need for a developer or designer. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Be My Rose

Super easy to use! It's all HTML code- pretty clean. Defenitely recommend it!

Assistance Creances

I can count on one hand that amount of times I've written a review. I have no experience with web design and this app allows me to do everything I need easily. Moreover, I had a particular issue and the Shogun team quickly came in and fixed everything for me. Highly recommended.