Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Luxurious Wedding Decor

Love this app. So easy to work with and if you get stuck Nick is there to guide you on the path. Up and running immediately. Let's me be the creative genius to manage my world. Worth every penny.

Flicks Freaks

This is so, so good. No other Shopify landing page app I tried was so good, easy, and flexible to use.

I had another app that I'm paying $69 a month for. Gone. This is all you need.

Support is superb, as well. Great job.

Slickturtle

This app has been very well done. It's easy to use and helps build beautiful web pages. Customer support is top class as well. I had a few questions and Jill jumped right in and helped get me answers. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to take their pages to the next level.

Pupilbox

Shogun is incredible. We can build very professional pages that fit our brand quickly. We are able to scale landing page creation at super efficient pace.

Sennheisersingapore

Amazing app with amazing support!

Designaglow

LOVE IT! Building pages with any layout is incredibly easy. I've waited FOREVER for an app like this and it's FANtastic!

Best Tugs

This thing is a TOTAL GAME CHANGER. The theme's home page was great but the information and product page flexibility was terrible until we found Shogun. It has it's quirks but I would recommend this to anyone. They've killed it. And awesome support.

Interiordecode

Amazing app!! Couldn't build my website without it. MUST HAVE

Books For Christ

Great app, easy to use and Nick was super helpful with all questions I had!

Walltistic

I do take the time to use a product before writing a review, and this one is no different. I've used Shogun to build different types of pages and it has worked very well for me. Nick has always replied to my questions and addressed any issues i had most of the time same day and in under 48hrs at worst. I've seen them develop the app to enrich its features for greater design control, which to me indicates an effort for continuous improvement. Great work Shogun.