Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Federal Academy

Exceptional customer support and has allowed me to self-iterate my design quickly without learning any code.

Great platform

Double J Junction Variety Retail Store

I'm all but taken away by not only the EXTREMELY VALUABLE tutorial information that Nick had shared, but also by the lengths that the support staff are willing to go to, in order to help their customers. After countless hours of research and review-reading that I've done for the past couple of months, as well as the disappointment that had nearly "rained on my parade" (due to the negative reviews given by some on a variety of sites affiliated with launching a retail store online), I'd almost turned away from my dream. Thanks to Nick and the rest of the support staff, I've turned that frown upside down. With every tutorial I watch and every confidence-building reply that I receive from these professionals, I find myself becoming more knowledgeable in a realm of the website building process and the blinders have finally been stitched on. With such talented individuals on the Shogun team, the only chance at outside failure is the inability or unwillingness to put one's defeated subconscious aside, grab that bull by the horns & force one's way down the right path. I now have the utmost respect for the staff at Shogun. PHENOMENAL EFFORT, SHOGUN!!!!!! CLASS ACT!!!! Oh..and P.S....I was in a bit of a bind today and saw that Shogun was closed until Monday. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed, but not in Shogun. I knew that I still had a ton of products to view, review, determine whether or not I wanted them in my store, price checks and practically playing the part of a day trader just to assure that I'd be competitive in the roulette-world of eCommerce. I did, however, understand that everyone needs time off each week. Then, out of the blue, Nick replied to a message that I'd sent early this morning. When I finally saw that there was a response 2 hours prior to me seeing it, I replied to his message (thinking that a time lapse would occur before I heard back from him), but to my surprise, he read my message and responded right away. Thank you, Nick!!!!

Lazuli Organics

Customer service is hands down THE BEST!! Even at 1:30 in the morning !! Nick ROCKS!!

Mdcomplete

This app allows us to do virtually everything we wanted to do when building a landing page. We initially chose it simply because it allows us to upload one image for Desktop and a separate image for Mobile but we have been pleasantly surprised by all of the other capabilities it offers. Plus their customer service is superb -- we can email them a question and they respond within 24 hours with an answer specific to our situation rather than just sending a canned response or link to a video. Highly recommended.

Thehambledon

Great app and support.
it's really helping us develop some more engaging content across blog posts than currently doable in shopify directly and I can only see it getting better over time. Few workarounds needed sometimes to get desired outcome but so far so good!

Andatech Pty Ltd

I fell like this is the best page builder tool. With a lot of page elements it is very useful to create any kind of website without any programming skills.

Also, we can create a custom element which is simply the best.

The support team is very responsive. They have an integrated chat service where we can ask any problems that we are facing and get the solution ASAP.

Thank you for this tool.

Freedom Path Solutions

Great app that helped build our our software download store for the Retirement Calculator at www.freedompathsolutions.com. Thank you Shogun!

Simply Influential

This app was like a gift from God right when I needed it. It serves the exact purpose I wanted and so easy to use once you figure out the consept. Let me tell you why I would recommend this app to all my friends. This took me a number of hours of video watching and playing around to set up my paged but some things I couldn't get right on my own. Their support guy Nick is a God send!!!! He was very quick in responding to you and will stick with you until you get your problem solved. What other apps are doing that? This guy even logged into my page from the backend to fix something he knew would be be to complicated to explain over text!!! Come on man that's coustomer service at its finest. Do not let Nick get away from you guys and you'll be fine.

Verre De La Royale

I absolutely love Shogun! For someone who does not know how to code this app lets me customize what I want for my website. It is very easy to use and I do enjoy the different options it gives you. I do wish the first packaged included more options. I don't see too big a difference from the first and second package subscription. Also I wish the app would allow me to select multiple variants per order. Other than that the customer service is very helpful and nice. Nick tried to help me out with my questions to the best of his capabilities in a timely manner. Thanks again! I will continue to use this app and I hope there will be many more option features in the future.

Chimney Cricket

Amazing and user-friendly. The support folks are awesome and even one of the Co-Founders helped me throughout the day. Great app, great support service, couldn't ask for more!