Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Satyajewelry

Makes crediting new customized pages so easy. They also have amazing support! and keeps getting better and better with every update. Would highly recommend this to any Shopify user.

Myreleaf Shop Il

Shogun is the best, if only thanks to their super responsiveness.
the app is great and intuitive. Works great and really allowed us to design the site to spec.
Highly recommended

My Food Lifestyle

A great app with really useful features. Shogun has enabled me to redesign the look and feel of my pages and products and to add elements I couldn't find in shopify.
The support from Nick and his team has been exceptional and I would highly recommend.

Hyburst

Awesome and easy to use program. The team is super supportive and quick to help out, so thank You Shogun you guys rock! I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for an easy to use page builder.

Urbanindustrystore

Answered my email straight away, kept me updated with everything they did and had the problem fixed in minutes! Extremely helpful customer service team.

Michaels Camera Video Digital

Very easy to use. Prompt and caring support from the developers. Very good online documentation.

Spa Elegance

Easy to use and quick support responses when you need them!

Iyali

Great product, great customer service!

Fair Harbor

Highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to build a customized Shopify store. Shopify is so limited in terms of what you get out of the box with their templates, making it hard to design unique sites. Shogun has allowed me to build out a custom Shopify store for multiple clients without doing a lick of coding. I can now build any design I can imagine for a client in a very speedy fashion. 5 stars plus!

Trespalda

Great, quick customer service ........................................!!