Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Entrprnr

Time spent using app Over 3 years

For the last few months I have been using a different page builder to build my website pages. When I started looking for a better alternative, I found Shogun. Shogun made me switch over and never look back at my old page builder.

The interactive freedom you have when building ANY type of page with Shogun far exceeds any other app i've ever used. Dont think twice about joining Shogun- you wont regret it!

Evermorehealth Com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing tool, lots of great features and very helpful customer support.

Rarr

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using this app for a long time to make pages for my site. I tried quite a few and loved this one.

Plenty of options for a building a custom page and support was always great. I would argue that this is a must have feature if you need supporting pages and want your site to look professional.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Tribetokes

We depend on this to format all of our blog and other website pages. We had an issue and the founder himself wrote back quickly to answer our questions. Thank you!

Junes Hallmark

Nick From Shogun is super helpful if you have any questions at all!

Drakewaterfowl

Time spent using app 1 day

Top notch product and fantastic support! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shogun to any of our clients. We had a very specific technical issue and their team jumped onto our site to help with a fix.

The Roots Project

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's not often that i get both fast AND first class service and support. Every issue i have had (and most were my own wrong doing) have been solved with great technical excellence and perfect results..

Couldn't be happier with the plugin and the support here.
I Highly reccomend Shogun!

Vaprwear Gear

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app took a little playing with to get used to but after just a short period of time I was able to create custom and standard pages quickly and easily. The 5 star support provided by the founders and staff is a big kicker too. They are very responsive, skilled and helpful, I would highly recommend this app for all your page design needs. Keep up the great work!

Plastek

I love this app- allows me to customize my site way beyond whats possible with Shopify and without knowing much HTML. It's easy to use and the customer service is great- they are quick to respond and have complete, clear answers.

Printforshoes

Location Denmark

Easy to use and great support:)