Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right Click and Copy, GDPR

EM Shop

excelente app de bloqueio, ainda precisa de alguns ajustes nas questões dos vídeos, alguns ainda ficam livres

July 23, 2019

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Além disso, espero que você tenha experiências maravilhosas na próxima vez.

Caso necessite de mais informações, não hesite em nos contatar através de serviço de chat ou e-mail ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Pegasuseletrônicos

muito bom o APP Bem facílde usar não tive nem um problema, o app tambem e bem barato comparado com os outros

July 21, 2019

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Além disso, espero que você tenha experiências maravilhosas na próxima vez.

Caso necessite de mais informações, não hesite em nos contatar através de serviço de chat ou e-mail.

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is a REALLY good app to have. I am VERY pleased with it. So far this app is working really well. I am very impressed with it. You cannot right click on my site and get ANY information and you can't steal my photos. You also CANNOT highlight or cut and copy any information from my website.

As for the country blocker, I have not been able to test that and I don't know how to test it. I reached out to support to see how to test the country blocker but so far, I've gotten no reply or perhaps I can't locate their reply in my inbox. It would definitely be good to hear from them. I hope I hear from them soon.

Until then, I give this app 5 stars and if I hear from support, I will give them 10 more stars!

July 16, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

Shoplinie

Eu adorei o app, me traz mais segurança e mais autenticidade pois, outros usuários não conseguem copiar minhas estrategias.

July 11, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por nos escolher. Estamos contentes por podermos ajudar.

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços. Além disso, poderíamos trazer muitos benefícios aos usuários.

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com sua loja!

Play Gold

top muito bom app gostei muito recomendo para todos que usam shopify obrigadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

July 9, 2019

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Espero que você tenha experiências maravilhosas na próxima vez.

Loving the Ocean

I installed this app only to find the shopify logo of the bag appeared on my website, when i clicked on it, it allowed me to go into edit mode of the website. I did this also from a laptop straight by putting the url into the browser. Same thing i could go into the shopify editor. Left message on the chat and also sent an email to support, no response in three days. Now I have uninstalled as do not want anyone getting access to the website,

July 3, 2019

Hello Jay!

I received your email on July 2 and replied to it right away, could you recheck your inbox? Also, I could not find any chat record under your email, so could you let me know what email you used? Please email me at felicia@eggflow.com

As for your concern, the Shopify logo is shown to ONLY you because you are currently logged in your store back end (regardless of your devices). Other visitors and customers can NOT see the bar, so no worries about it.
To try it, simply open your site in incognito mode and you won't see the option anymore.

Rest assured, this is not caused by our app, or any app at all. It is simply a feature of Shopify.

If you are willing to give Shop Secure another chance, I would be happy to help you with any problem you have.

Have a nice day!

printondemand4all

I uninstalled it but still showing everything disabled. Due to this app, google console throw errors and doesnt show website in search

June 24, 2019

Hello there!

Please follow our guide here to completely remove the files: https://help.eggflow.com/article/which-files-do-i-need-to-remove-after-uninstalling-eggflow-apps-from-my-shopify-store/

If you encounter any problem, please reach us through our live chat inbox first, our support will be very happy to help you with it.

Have a lovely day! - Felicia

Werner Guitar Editions

The country blocker seems to be working well. I'll also be considering some of the more advanced options on the paid plan but so far so good!

June 28, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. we are glad we could help.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

SAMOA74SHOP

Funciona no se puede descargar ninguna foto ni texto mediante botón derecho del ratón. Así que le doy 5 estrellas.

June 28, 2019

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos de poder ayudar.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar nuestros productos y servicios. Además, podríamos aportar muchos beneficios a los usuarios.

Si necesita más información, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través del servicio de chat o correo.

¡Que tengas un buen día y buena suerte con tu tienda!
Equipo de apoyo de Eggflow
---------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

h2oparts2go.com

A very powerful set of tools. Simple to execute. Mostly using the protect images and text feature. Having had a fraud attempt made on my business from a far off land that I don't sell in anyway, I like that i can just nix my web exposure there with a button click. Easy!

Previous 1 3 4 5