Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Loyal Vendas

Nice app. This app is the most perfect did I ever seen. Amei o aplicativo. Proteje a minha loja de todos que tentam copia-lá.

Titan International Knive

Right now on trail basis testing it out. Will update review when we test how effective the services are.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have wonderful experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a lovely day!
Felicia | Eggflow Support Team.

Georgette Paris

Great application, I was looking for an application that gives the possibility to block some countries! And with shop Secure it works

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear from you. We hope that you will be received great experiences more and have more other reviews in the future.

Feel free to let me know if you need any assistance or information. Please contact me via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Thumbs Pets™

It never worked. I had to constantly block IPs manually, even though their respective countries were blocked already. They blame Shopify, and the last CS rep was obnoxious. Dishonest practices. I want solutions, not excuses and attitude. This app is not working and they don't want to admit it.

Triple Deal

app not working, no right bann or ip block...not working. I an not very happ here. Please fix this major problem

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Our technicians checked the apps that you used, they don't see any errors. There might be some misunderstandings about how the app works. Thus, to learn more knowledge about the apps, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/category/frequently-asked-questions/

We hope that we will have a chance to support you if you use our apps again.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance.

NordVegan

March 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your compliment.

We are glad about your great experiences. We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Deluxur

I've installed app a little while ago, it worked first but it doesn't block IPs anymore and access logs useless also, stopped showing current date list of visitors to my store

February 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your compliment.

Our technicians checked your store to find out the mistake. They saw that the features are working well. So we need to know the detail more about this issue to help you. Email support sent you, please reply to us as soon as possible.

AUGURO SEMPRE

Es el primer día que uso esta aplicación y de momento creo que funciona pero me gustaría ver una prueba como si yo intentase acceder a mi página desde los países bloqueados.
Gracias

February 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear from you. We hope that you will like the app and have more other reviews in the future.

-------------------------------------------
Hola,

Gracias por tus comentarios.

Estamos contentos de tener noticias sobre ti. Esperamos que te guste la aplicación y tengas más reseñas en el futuro.

No dude en avisarme si necesita ayuda o información. Por favor contácteme vía chat en vivo o correo electrónico (felicia@eggflow.com)

¡Que tengas un Buen día!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow.

Threadfare Children's Boutique

I installed this app to try to block spam bots currently on my website and immediately it redirected my website to a page saying my country was limited, and I could not view my own website! Not good!!

February 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We regret the app uninstalled. However, we still want to check this issue the most clearly. So we saw that you were used the Whitelist feature with the USA. When you add a country to Whitelist, then all other countries will automatically get blacklisted without using the Blacklist feature. For example, it's unnecessary to whitelist the US then blacklist Brazil, since Brazil has already been blocked once the US is whitelisted.

So we wonder if there's anything confusing in setting, leading to blocking your country access. Is the USA your country? Please check your country for me on your end and let me know the result of it.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other problems via our email ( felicia@eggflow.com) or live chat.

We hope that we will be seen you reinstalled and supported you once again.

Love Portia

It was easy to install and i selected the countries I'd like to block. I would like it if it told us that this step was successfully completed and clearly showed the list we chose, as i wasn't sure if it worked or not, it just skipped to the next step. It's just not very clear but ok as it's free. Thank you

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We will note your comment and forward it to our technicians. They will update it in the future.

We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8