Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right Click and Copy, GDPR

Shop N Journey

I like that it blocks people from other countries right away. I get many visitor from different countries where I do not ship.

K’s Super Specials

I used Shop Secure to remove counties so I could better tell and see where items possibly sale better.

Hemp Now

I was notified that someone tried to gain access to my shopify store, was really glad that I had this app installed.

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

This app was very important for me. I was able to block access from certain countries. Also very important is the right click disable. It even disables the 'F12' key on browsers!!!
You also get a GDBR cookie consent bar with this app which is a nice add-on!

Chadiny

This application is very good to help me from Spy from unfair competition.
Recommend this app!!!!.

AllBeGoods

Very good app Very good appVery good appVery good appVery goodVery good appVery good appVery good app

Mi Phones

Please read carefully but you should get the point....Useless App, Useless support, Even writing a review is difficult as they don't want the truth to be told!! Don't waste your time with this APP...

L'Ouverture Coffee Ltd.

To be honest... I'm not crazy about this app. It doesn't block the way I would hope. After testing it by using a VPN, I actually was able to gain access to the site... for about 1-2 seconds before the redirect took place... I'm using this app to block a large increase of traffic from countries I am not yet ready to do business with and it's hurting my marketing analytics... So I'll keep the app for now and see if the 1-2 seconds still registers in my analytics. If it does not... then I will update my rating. If it does... I will update my rating.

RESOLUTE

Nice app! I like it so far. Easy to use and it actually does the functions of blocking unwanted visitors and keeping my online store secure. Thanks guys!

HYPE on HYPE

First time I'm giving 5 stars for an app.
• Function VERY well. Can't even do CTRL F (On Windows) to copy paste the text. Wow, Impressive.
• Just 5 clicks = Done. Which is basically just select whatever option you want.
• 100% FREE, no banner, no watermark, no ads, no nothing.
Perfect app for dropshippers, photographers, and basically any store/blogs though.

Previous 1 3