Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right Click and Copy, GDPR

myoriginalcovershop

Después de instalar varias apps parecidas para bloquear el botón derecho esta fue la única que me sirvió. Las otras dejaban publicidad en mi pagina.

Magic Mama Shop

I just downloaded this app less than 24 hours ago and it has blocked access to several countries I am not selling in and also another person trying to take my content. I would recommend this.

November 27, 2019

Hello Magic Mama Shop,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thank you for choosing us!
Eggflow Support Team.

Outtlets

I used it on my site and it delivers what it promises, very efficient in protecting my texts and images. I recommend!

November 8, 2019

Hello Outtlets,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We will try to make the apps better and hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

TabletopFountainsPlus

This app seems to do what I need done, but it would be nice if the checkboxes on the countries I blacklisted stayed on, showing me more visually which countries are blocked. I also get a flashing notification that I have 2 messages, but I can't seem to find a way to access them when I'm using the app...

November 4, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.

We will note your review and develop the app better next time.
Currently, to see someone tried to get access to your store and has been blocked. You need to upgrade to a paid plan to use this feature.

If you still do not see the messages, please send us a screenshot of this issue, we will check it more clearly.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

BetaBrasil

estou usando a pouco tempo e já gostei, logo pego o premium.

Hello BetaBrasil,

Ehnvests Store

Instalei agora pouco. Estou testando e até o momento, está sendo muito útil! Muito bom mesmo, bloqueia a copy para os leigos, assim já ajuda bastante.

Hi Ehnvests Store,

Australian Variety Store

i use this App as we are based in Australia and only sell in Australia, So to stop unneeded international traffic I needed this app to help with that. Jennifer is a fantastic lady to chat with and she has helped me immensely and i give her a 10/10 for great customer support. I recommend this app to everyone, I am still on the free testing mode but will go to the full paid mode very soon

Hi, Australian Variety Store,

Thank you for giving feedback. We were so pleased to hear from you

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Therefore, our app will make you satisfied more in the future.

LeBlank Luxury

The App doens't block IPs from other countries. I Sent a lot of messages but I didn't have return.
too many ips are coming into my store at once

October 20, 2019

Hello LeBlank Luxury!

We are very sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback.
At the same time, we sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your request.

We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.
If you see a list of visitors to your store. That's the history the app records during store activity, it doesn't mean that the countries are still able to access the store even they are blocked.

To learn more about this issue, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/article/i-blocked-a-country-but-still-get-visitors-from-that-country/
Besides, you can consider using Blacklist or Whitelist block feature. Many merchants reviewed positively about this feature.
To learn more about the feature, please refer to our FAQ:

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Again, we apologize for your experience. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Please contact us via our live chat and leave your mail, we can inform you again soon or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

CBD Country LLC

We will see how this functions, so far easy to use. Add review step to soon in setup process need to wait until account and store fully set

October 14, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Online Store Hijab

i just to unlock my instagram shop, how to use and work about eggflow, i hope this apps can unblock my instagram shop.

October 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

If possible, please leave your Instagram link, we will help you solve this issue.
We hope that we will be worked with you in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7