Shop Secure

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jovenzito

Location Brazil

Excelente app para quem quer se proteger dos concorrentes que copia seu conteúdo ele deixa a loja incopiável :)

December 4, 2022

Merci beaucoup. Continuez à utiliser notre application :)

aldeib shop

Location Germany

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

December 4, 2022

Thanks for taking out time to rate us. It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best :)

Armazém Rodrigues

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Muito facil e simples de usar. Graças ao app não precisei mexer no código da página, com alguns cliques foi possível evitar que espiões copiem meu trabalho.

December 4, 2022

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous évaluer. Cela nous aide vraiment à continuer et à offrir le meilleur :)

Trustcenter.com.br | Compre com confiança

Location Brazil

Bom estou conhecendo ainda nao posso falar muito sobre o app, assim que me familiarizar voltarei aqui para avaliar.

September 17, 2022

Thank you and hope this application is useful to you and that you have a real and complete review of our application.

World_of_Dance_Shoes

Location Vietnam

App works great. I love working with Felicia. She definitely went out of her way to help me by setting up the proper code for my custom theme. I love her detailed explanations, she tries to explain the coding process in layman's terms.

August 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be more useful for your business the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Eggflow Support Team.

Casa e descontos

Location Brazil

usei esse app e gostei bastante realmente ajuda muito a proteger nossa loja contra plágios e pessoas copiando nossa copy

June 6, 2022

Obrigado por sua avaliação!

LoveMeInfinity

I used this app to add extra security to my Shopify. Lovemeinfinity7.myshopify.com sells swim & summer products.
Extra security allows for customer protection, and successful shopping experiences.

May 19, 2022

Thank you very much.

SalesWorm Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

The worst application I've ever used without any response from developers or any explanations. First time I had an experience like that. On the other hand was my mistake as well, trusting such a small company and helping them to get a foot in the section of apps for shopify shops

April 14, 2022

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the issue you had with our app. We feel so sorry for this because we always aim for great experiences for the customers.

After review, our Developers did check immediately and fixed this issue...

Pet Comendador

Time spent using app About 2 months

very good, just learning more about this app. I hope this tool can help me for what a I need in my page

April 14, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Detalhes de Casa

Time spent using app About 22 hours

otimo aplicativo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11